-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Paro kidnapped! Not again 😔
Thanks for the PM
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Myrah! Why are you not accepting that you have more feelings for Naksh than Rudra. That would simplify things. 

Naksh, in your zeal to keep Paro and Rudra away from each other you have compromised the security of Paro. 
arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh nooo.Paro is again kidnapped... how will rudra save her now

Excellent update
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved naksh myruh scene a lot.dialogues were too good.very romantic.parud scene was good too.rudra saying that he is hers was damn good,one of the best chapters of this ff
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Zara ,it's outstanding. I am rushing out but couldn't leave without saying this. Will write more later.
Navyya thumbnail
Super duper chapter Zara...loved each and every word...every dialogue ...scene to the core ...just perfect.
Rudra's anger was portrayed so well , so natural ... the way he banged the glass on Naksh was brilliant. Oh how I simply loved it !!
The haldi scene was so beautifully put together , it was as if I am watching it live on my t.v screen...it was so intense and power packed.
I really appreciate the awesome chapters that you give us & the time & effort you put into writing it...but pl don't let it end soon, prolong as much as you can... I wish this could go on and on and on
😆
Ended thumbnail
chap up!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/133271938

No PM's until I've updated DWE. Hopefully by Sunday.
CarolinaSun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail
Whew...all is well.
Paro is safe and tensions are running high.
Very nicely done.
👏
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
you write sooo sooo sooo welll...
completely crazy about it..
Navyya thumbnail
Wow mindbogglingly awesome!!!!
The way you portrayed Rudra's feelings was tremendous... Parud has been the sexiest couple ever envisaged by a writer and your writing takes them a notch higher with every chapter .  It was so beautiful the way Paro said Major Saab subconsciously 👏...the way Rudra pacified her by his shaant shaant was aahhmazing...
It was a delight to see Rudra thrash Naksh, not because I don't like him ( a person has to be out of his or her senses to not like Naksh ) but because had he NOT done that...that would have been so unlike Rudra 😆.  

If Shantanu is back then it's right to assume that we will get to see our handsome villain Tejawat too 👏,right Zara ? Bring it on...waiting eagerly
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 7 years ago