Frequent Posters

arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Woo hoo a double update and an excellent update... Thanks for the pm 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally Myra and Naksh did kiss. Myrah did not seem to mind that she kissed Naksh, Infact she enjoyed it. This should show that she does not love Rudr. 
And it seems so double standard of him that he kissed Myra but can't see Rudr come near Paro. 

Thakur's men are in the house and have found Paro and Rudr is not aware if it. 
Has Naksh really forgotten what happened between him and Myra. 
RitikaGarg8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such beautiful updates! Loving Naksh & Myrah + Rudra & Paro!! Please bring back Paro's memory soon.. it's heartbreaking seeing Rudra's pain and Paro's confusion... I really want them to be together again...
But unbelievably great story! ~ Thanks for the PM!! :D
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally, the 4 of them are moving closer to the right people! Welcome bk f3om ur holiday. Thanks for the double update! Pls post soon.
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 
Paro and Rudra... Naksh and Myrah 😃
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
WoW! This is beautifully written. So much intertwined in these two chapters...wow.  sorry I am kind of in a trance right now , brought back so many memories ... its too beautiful! So...wow! 🤗
Myrah wants to be loved like Paro...well...which girl wouldn't 😆 ?   She has come pretty close to finding that kind of love in Naksh ...I said 'pretty close' because I feel no one can match up to our Major Saab 😛 ...ppl can come close to it but can never match the intensity of Parud love 😊
Thanks for the little note about your trip to Morocco...small little note gave a lot of insight. It's wonderful to visit a place where locals are such warm ppl. I have marked it on my vacation list.

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update..
Double Double Treat for us..
Double Update Double Kiss..
I love PaRud so so sooo much in tis chaps...
Loved each and every scenes of PaRud..
Thanks for PM..
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Whee Double update - loved it! Thank you Zara. Glad tto hear you had a great holiday with your parents. Morocco sounds wonderful!

Back to story - I do want Paro's memory to come back and for it to be all sorted out...but at the same time I do NOT want it to happen TOO soon as your lovely updates will end and I for one will miss them too much. In my view the pace you have set is perfect. just fast enough to progress the story but allowing us to linger and imagine.

Thank you!

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Whee Double update - loved it! Thank you Zara. Glad tto hear you had a great holiday with your parents. Morocco sounds wonderful!

Back to story - I do want Paro's memory to come back and for it to be all sorted out...but at the same time I do NOT want it to happen TOO soon as your lovely updates will end and I for one will miss them too much. In my view the pace you have set is perfect. just fast enough to progress the story but allowing us to linger and imagine.

Thank you!

Thanks so.much for saying this sis. It means alot to me. Really. :')

Xxx
CarolinaSun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail
Quite a delightful take on an alternate ending. I had stopped watching RR way before it ended and your story is quite a twist. I read the chapters on this thread and glanced thru a few past ones, and as time permits, will read going forward.
👍🏼