Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erdima31 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Nilu is well aware how much people like RaGa..but she didn't even hesitate to kill the male lead!

Hope that People will stop watch HER Show,i'm done with it After Sid Exit
sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maine aaj taq ,i repeat ,aaj taq ,kisi ko gaali dene ke baare mai soncha taq nahi hai !!
par aaj itna man kar raha hai is nilu ko bolne ka ! ki mai kya kahun!! 😡
sishtyfan thumbnail
she needs to go to a mental hospital !!
male lead ke saath bhi achi story hosakti thi ,nd it would have been different !! but hamari pyari gadhi nilu ka dimaag ghodey pe hai !!aur ghoda ghaas khane gaya hai!! 🤣 😈
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ananya di...how cute your niece is?😳

What is the meaning of oyyo paap??she is a big fan of RaGa? She can sing saawariya too??Lolzzz ...she reminded me of my childhood days😭 I started watching serials when I was 2 yrs old..

Richie she is too cute and a big fan of RaGa, i don't know how she understands the time exactly at 9.30pm she will ask to put Zee TV and says i want to see Dayatri(Gayatri) and Ranaji and she on her own sings Saawariya, btw ayyo paap means how sad, poor thing the nearest meaning, seeing the fight scene and Ranaji getting hurt she was saying that.
ananya2010 thumbnail

Ananya di. you are a fan of siddhant and drashti...that's why you are expecting that they will make a comeback in etr2...but it is almost confirmed that sid is leaving and dd exit is not yet confirmed. 

Ya being a SiShti fan i was saying like this but listening to NP what she thinks of Siddhant don't want back in this crap anymore, i am done with ETR2 but would love to see them together in a another show coz in ETR2 we did not get enough of SiShti.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Richie you are on twitter right, can you do me a favour, there is one ppradhan ( i mean her twitter handle ) can you ask her to PM me, she is a fan of ETR2 but the story going haywire she left the Forum, i saw her tweets on the link you sent me.
sishtyfan thumbnail
ananya...dayatri!!! awww...she must be so cute!! 😳
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Richie she is too cute and a big fan of RaGa, i don't know how she understands the time exactly at 9.30pm she will ask to put Zee TV and says i want to see Dayatri(Gayatri) and Ranaji and she on her own sings Saawariya, btw ayyo paap means how sad, poor thing the nearest meaning, seeing the fight scene and Ranaji getting hurt she was saying that.

That's too cute ananya di😳
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Ya being a SiShti fan i was saying like this but listening to NP what she thinks of Siddhant don't want back in this crap anymore, i am done with ETR2 but would love to see them together in a another show coz in ETR2 we did not get enough of SiShti.

NP ka dimaag kharab hai  kya?ananya di...i may be immature but you say...usne jo IV mein kahan kya woh sahi tha? Sid ke baare mein aise kaise bol sakta hain?😭
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ananya di...do you know who is ppradhan?she is prajakta..her IF handle was loveetr2...and she is a maharashtrian too..yeah..i will surely tell her..