Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ak75

Guys...Sid has left ETR2 for good. He's not coming back. 

AK i too read in his IV he has other projects in hand, wishing him all the best for the future projects.
erdima31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

AK i too read in his IV he has other projects in hand, wishing him all the best for the future projects.

he also tweeted that he will be back with new stuff, happy for him that he is out of ETRETR, i will miss him for sure but he will be back soon with something better i'm sure obout that... 😊
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shameless creature nilu...she said sid is not needed in the future track...Over all these...she says about incomplete love stories...lolzz...how can love story continue without a male lead?
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ananya di...how cute your niece is?😳
What is the meaning of oyyo paap??she is a big fan of RaGa? She can sing saawariya too??Lolzzz ...she reminded me of my childhood days😭 I started watching serials when I was 2 yrs old..
Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 8 years ago
erdima31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Shameless creature nilu...she said sid is not needed in the future track...Over all these...she says about incomplete love stories...lolzz...how can love story continue without a male lead?

yeah i also read the Interview of that nilu Person...to say that Sid wasn't needed for the Future track shows how stupid she is but anyway ETRETR died yesterday for me After Ranaji get Killed... 😭
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ananya di. you are a fan of siddhant and drashti...that's why you are expecting that they will make a comeback in etr2...but it is almost confirmed that sid is leaving and dd exit is not yet confirmed. 
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ella...I never used the word shameless for anyone...but nilu aunty is such a fool...she is a perfect loser!!
erdima31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Ella...I never used the word shameless for anyone...but nilu aunty is such a fool...she is a perfect loser!!

you are Right dear,what Kind of Person is she to say something like that obout a Person ...Sid gave His best for this Charakter only to get kicked out because he isn't "needed" anymore...she's a Really shameless Person 😡
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ella...it is the worst thing for sid that after giving 100 % effort he was not given any importance just because of this unnecessary leap..throughout the series,being the male lead,they mercilessly butchered his character now killed him mercilessly...why?just for this leap?nonsense! And just look at her attitude...she talks about great love stories!
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Nilu is well aware how much people like RaGa..but she didn't even hesitate to kill the male lead!