Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Awesome pictures harshu

I love that morning scene

thnx kavya... πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

but biggest joke is it's exactly opposite of what she is talking... she tells Moti that Jalal gifted it to her on their wedding and since then she has it on her hands, for one full year... then how can they show Jallu putting it on her hands with so much love??? weren't they both ready to cut eachother's heads that time?

may b it should b 1 month back and not 1 full year... πŸ˜†
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful revw harshu..realy u r ful form of writing frm yesterday..adding pictures too..thanks realy pictures speak a lot for our akdha..ja and jo r contnously thinking abt each otr..both wants to confes their feelings bt hesitates r waits for otr to propose..these luv birds keep us waiting til 246 epi..pari lukd awestruck..rajat eyes wow i ve falen..romantic..ja cant control himself by seeing his lady luv when he s xpecting his luv painting she s tere by taking his breath..then how can he control himself so he set her hair and feeds too..jo wl nt say anything..now she s fuly surenderd..congrats yest ur thread reaches 12 pages..seems al r in gud form.
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

wonderful revw harshu..realy u r ful form of writing frm yesterday..adding pictures too..thanks realy pictures speak a lot for our akdha..ja and jo r contnously thinking abt each otr..both wants to confes their feelings bt hesitates r waits for otr to propose..these luv birds keep us waiting til 246 epi..pari lukd awestruck..rajat eyes wow i ve falen..romantic..ja cant control himself by seeing his lady luv when he s xpecting his luv painting she s tere by taking his breath..then how can he control himself so he set her hair and feeds too..jo wl nt say anything..now she s fuly surenderd..congrats yest ur thread reaches 12 pages..seems al r in gud form.

thnx della... ya since d epis r good so all r in form... πŸ˜‰ and welcum... πŸ˜ƒ both want to share d feelings but both r nervous rather its jalal more nervous and dn we have him all lost in her tghts and dn her beauty too... πŸ˜‰ thnx della my 1st epi thread too had crossed 12 pges... πŸ˜ƒ and after a long time yest's thread crossed 12 pges... πŸ˜›
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

may b it should b 1 month back and not 1 full year... πŸ˜†

rightπŸ˜†... means CVs r dumb in maths also..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Thanks for the update harshu.

First scene was lovely.⭐️ Jalal was lost in her thoughts.. Smile was not leaving his lips and my lips too curved in a broad smile watching him so happy.πŸ˜ƒ

Jo was happy that he did so much in her absence but what's his problem? Why he couldn't show his emotions in front of her?? The thoughts made her chuckle.πŸ˜›

Jo comes to jalal and as jalal turned he was awestruck with her sudden presence that too with wet tresses.

It made me feel that they were behaving like a normal husband wife who share such bond.⭐️⭐️

He was just lost in her beauty and slowly she stepped inside whilst he was just looking at her. I loved that part when he fed her Prasad and though she was first surprised but opened her  mouth happily.

His intense constant gaze on her was making her shy so she called him and coming out of his trance, he was quite embarrassed.πŸ˜†

Ohk then pic scene.. jo was amazed on seeing her painting in his room while jalal was enjoying that astonished look on her face and chuckled.

And then the entry of ruks. 🀒Ok she is yet alive.

I liked that he didn't let jo to leave and asked her to stay. He was doing all to make her realize how special she was to him. That she too had right to be in his privacy. She s a part of his home-his family.

I don't believe that Ruks is so dumb that she couldn't fathom that jalal ordered to hang her photo in FRONT OF HIS EYES not towards his feet.

Though Jalal was quite annoyed with ruks but the shrewd man answered her in a way that she was happy and his lady love too as jo knew her place-IN HIS HEART and ruks was happy TO ASSUME her place-IN HIS MIND.

When she said, "Hume khushi h jalal ki aaj bhi aap hume apne sar par rakhte h"

" Hum bhi khush h dekhke ki aap khush h",he was smiling.. AT her dumbness??πŸ˜†

I laughed when he put hand on his head like you have already eaten my brain please leave now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sitting at a bed and looking at both pics, he was smiling and pondering how different ruks and jodha were?

And no doubt he fell in love with JODHA.❀️

Last scene was quite fine. I liked the way maham was not letting anybody to talk rubbish about her in front of her. I was laughing really that how shameless  this lady is.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways I like her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No comments on mata-kumata as I have already written much about that part.

A well written review in which you described the romance scenes in your own unique style. Thanks.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4613907&PID=133266822&#p133266822
posted page 1
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved jj lovey dovey scenes
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

rightπŸ˜†... means CVs r dumb in maths also..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

looks like dey mite have got d training frm our v own pbd author... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

A delightful episode and your writeup is for keeps. Brilliant! It is so good to see you give such a high quality writeup for perhaps the last really good track of JA. The collage of photos add a new dimension to the presentation, enhancing it immensily.

The good scenes which caught my attention-
1 The dream like state in which Jalal looks at Jodha and then he approaches her, unsure if it is real or a figment of his imagination. Jodha looks so beautiful that that we can forgive his confusion. He touches her face and only when she speaks does he come out of his reverie.

The Prasad scene was another instance of the growing closeness of the two. So was the shy way Jalal averts his eyes when Jodha's portrait arrives in Jalal's room and Jodha is surprised to see it there. Another instance of Jalal's affection for her revealed in front of her eyes.

Rukaiya gave a good demonstration of brainlessness by insisting that the pathetic portrait of hers be hung over her headrest of Jalal's bed. Both Jodha and Jalal saw the stupidity but were too polite to say anything. The moment Ruqs departed, Jalal was back to gazing fondly at Jodha's portrait.

So, finally Jodha realizes the extant of Maham's machinations. Luckily she is not in the mood this time to be the selfless and forgiving. Good for her.

The good episodes continue tomorrow.

Donjas, I laughing reading this more & more.🀣

Demonstration of brainlessnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†