JO COMES TO KNOW ABOUT MAHAM-EPISODE-240

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola frnds d epi was good I think only worth watching scenes were of akdha where jallu feeds jo d prasad πŸ˜‰ and then we had him hanging her painting right in front of his eyes so that when he wakes up in d morng he gets to see her face... πŸ˜‰ per some brainless creatures really couldn't understand d meaning behind d painting hanged in that direction... πŸ˜‰so again I have added pics of jallu feeding jo Prasad... πŸ˜‰

jo is on her way towards jallu's room recalling Rahim's words of how jalal took care of her tulsi plant etc... πŸ˜‰ on d other hand we have jallu ordering one maid to bring jo's painting as he wants to keep it in his room... πŸ˜‰ he thinks all d while smiling that he doesn't want to stay away from her even for a sec as he loves her a lot and wants her to b present in front of his eyes 24x7 πŸ˜‰ this jallu toh sachi me majnu ho gaya... πŸ˜† jo thinks that he never ever confessed his love to her and not even gave her d hint but was amazed to know it from others... πŸ˜‰jallu too thinks that how he wished to profess his love to her but he couldn't and so he had to always speak to her painting πŸ˜‰ he thinks that hope he could speak to her d same way he spoke to her painting... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ jallu all smiles smiles... πŸ˜‰

ruku is as usual busy in hukka bar... hosh comes and asks about her well being and then looks at d painting... πŸ˜• d painting really looked funny and weird to me... πŸ˜† ruku there too showed her status she made jallu stand and she was sitting herself in d pic...πŸ€ͺ anyways hosh taunts her saying it was good as now jalal will b appear less in her room...😈 ruku yells at her and then she gloats saying that jalal was always hers and will remain hers forever as jo can never defeat her...πŸ€ͺ

jo enters jallu's room and he thinks that its d bandhi and orders without looking at her to keep d painting but turns and is lost in jo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† after all jo looked so stunning he was bound to get lost in her beauty... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ he just caresses her hair πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› he mite b thinking that was he day dreaming as usual or was she in reality present there in front of him...🀣😎we have jo too blushing... πŸ˜‰ finally her voice brings him from d trance... πŸ˜† she gives hi md Prasad he takes d arti and then he feeds her d Prasad πŸ˜† btw it looked v funny πŸ˜† as we have him feeding thru her nose ring🀣 sorry frnds but seriously it cracked me I couldn't stop laughing seeing him feeding thru her kabab jaisa big nose ring... πŸ˜† anyways she is surprised but then eats it with all turning red like cherry or whatever fruit or red color veggy u ppl prefer too... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ one song I recall here for jallu tu mere samne me tere samne tujko dekhu ya pyaar karu...πŸ˜†

meanwhile we have a bandhi acting kabab me haddi for both πŸ˜† she brings both of them out of their dream world and shows him d painting and then he tells her to keep and jo is all surprised after seeing her painting... πŸ˜‰ he tells her to pardon hi mas it was her painting but he had ordered to bring it here as it was made for him πŸ˜† also he adds that during her absence this painting was d only oxygen for him to survive πŸ˜‰ but jo tells him actually she is speechless and manages to ask him y he needed now as she was v much present here... πŸ˜‰ and then we have d biggest of all haddas d queen or malika of haddas😈 entering his hojra...

ruku tells him that she had brought a gift for him...and jo tells him that she would like to leave but jallu stops him saying that to wait and see what was d gift... πŸ˜‰ this particular scene is worth mentioning that jo wanted to give both them their space even thou they were like childhood frnds more than hubby wife but still she dint wanted to b haddi btw them like hukka does... πŸ˜‰ but jalal now has find his soul mate in her and so he wants her to b part of each and every occasion of his life may b its a small thing too but still he wants her also to know along with him what gift ruks had to offer him... πŸ˜› truly amazing couple... ⭐️

jalal pulls d cloth from d painting and praises ruku for d painting...she tells him to keep it in his room...also so that everyone knows how close they were... he asks where she wanted to hang and then she shows him d place facing d entrance just above his head... πŸ˜† finally d painting is placed and he tells that he had to hang one more painting and asks jo d place to hang but she tells him to place wherever he liked so we have him hanging portrait right in font of his eyes I mean in d direction of his feet... πŸ˜‰ ruku taunts jo that it was good that he showed d person her rightful place and jo leaves... πŸ˜ƒ jalal just laughs at d silliness of ruku... πŸ˜‰

another meaningful scene...we can clearly see d diff btw ruku and jo...ruku isn't interested in her relationship with jalal but she wants to show off her audha her place her imp her closeness with jalal...and so she made him hang d portrait in such a place where d outsiders can see but not him... πŸ˜† so she is more concerned of her image then jalal...but jo on d other hand feels that he made her pic keep in his room was more than enuf for her and so it was his wish to hang it wherever he wishes too... πŸ˜‰ and ruku will continue to remain brainless as she never understood y did jalal hang jo's painting towards his foot side coz when eh wakes up 1st thing he will do is see her face after opening his eyes but he will never see for ruklal portrait...😎 but I think it will b our waste of time to xpect anything but common sense from hukka...😎πŸ€ͺ but loved d way jalal escapes by saying that he wanted to rest and so tells her to leave...😈 πŸ˜†

jo is feeding d pigeons when moti comes and teases her about jallu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ and then we have javeda coming and showering her happiness of meeting jo and also asks whether she was angry with her or maham but since jo wasn't aware of maham and jalal she tells that y would she b angry on both...and javeda leaves happily when moti tells jo everything of maham knowing about suja and how she had instigated jalal against her etc... πŸ˜• jo is shocked and moti also tells her d broken relation btw jalal and maham... πŸ˜•

jo meets SB and asks her about broken relation btw maham and jalal... πŸ˜• SB tells her d reason y maham played this dirty game as she had d feeling of insecurity of loosing her imp in jalal's eyes and so she had made jo and suja d pawns and played this game so that she could end their relationship and maintain her imp in jalal's eyes... πŸ˜• SB tells that jalal never showed his hurt feelings and so he maintained her audha but broke d relation from maham... Rahim comes and hugs SB telling her that he missed her as she dint even once came in search of him... πŸ˜› aww he was such a sweetheart.. 😳 jo leaves...

jo is on d way when she meets maham and taunts her of not feeling ashamed of what she did...but shameless maham tells her that she wasn't interested to give her d explanations but jo taunts her saying what kind of mother was she who thought evil for her son and maham just yells at her saying that she was wazir e aliya still and for her jo was a mere Rajput and nothing more than that... 🀒

AKDHA PICS... πŸ˜‰

I KNOW MANY PPL'S GM MITE HAVE EASILY GOT ACTIVATED AFTER THESE PICS... 🀣 SORRY FOR THAT... πŸ˜‰ ok waiting guys... πŸ˜‰ sorry frnds I couldn't think of any appropriate title for d epi so gave d title as jo coming ot know about maham πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update harshu.

First scene was lovely.⭐️ Jalal was lost in her thoughts.. Smile was not leaving his lips and my lips too curved in a broad smile watching him so happy.πŸ˜ƒ

Jo was happy that he did so much in her absence but what's his problem? Why he couldn't show his emotions in front of her?? The thoughts made her chuckle.πŸ˜›

Jo comes to jalal and as jalal turned he was awestruck with her sudden presence that too with wet tresses.

It made me feel that they were behaving like a normal husband wife who share such bond.⭐️⭐️

He was just lost in her beauty and slowly she stepped inside whilst he was just looking at her. I loved that part when he fed her Prasad and though she was first surprised but opened her  mouth happily.

His intense constant gaze on her was making her shy so she called him and coming out of his trance, he was quite embarrassed.πŸ˜†

Ohk then pic scene.. jo was amazed on seeing her painting in his room while jalal was enjoying that astonished look on her face and chuckled.

And then the entry of ruks. 🀒Ok she is yet alive.

I liked that he didn't let jo to leave and asked her to stay. He was doing all to make her realize how special she was to him. That she too had right to be in his privacy. She s a part of his home-his family.

I don't believe that Ruks is so dumb that she couldn't fathom that jalal ordered to hang her photo in FRONT OF HIS EYES not towards his feet.

Though Jalal was quite annoyed with ruks but the shrewd man answered her in a way that she was happy and his lady love too as jo knew her place-IN HIS HEART and ruks was happy TO ASSUME her place-IN HIS MIND.

When she said, "Hume khushi h jalal ki aaj bhi aap hume apne sar par rakhte h"

" Hum bhi khush h dekhke ki aap khush h",he was smiling.. AT her dumbness??πŸ˜†

I laughed when he put hand on his head like you have already eaten my brain please leave now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sitting at a bed and looking at both pics, he was smiling and pondering how different ruks and jodha were?

And no doubt he fell in love with JODHA.❀️

Last scene was quite fine. I liked the way maham was not letting anybody to talk rubbish about her in front of her. I was laughing really that how shameless  this lady is.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways I like her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No comments on mata-kumata as I have already written much about that part.

Edited by sharmacatty - 8 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Harshu...fine episode...forget shehnaz, Javeda and Maham... but 3 major scenes r there which make this episode worth watching..first one of pic competition, then salima_Rahim relationship on backdrop of Jalal_MA broken relation  and Jo_Maham confrontation...all these scenes were equally powerfull in their own style...and Jo being a major part of all these scenes...

I ll first like to go for later 2 scenes...after getting to know abt Jalal and MA's changed relations, Jo takes a very wise step... Before talking to Jalal or anybody who is directly or indirectly related to this issue, Jo first meets Salima, who , eventhough being Jalal's wife, is a complete third person who is no way related to this issue...and Salima is a person who can talk The Truth without any fear...and Jo experiences it .. while she asks Salima, why Maham did it, Salima, tells her the truth very bluntly...that the reason behind Maham backstabbing Jalal is Jo herself...Jo is naturally shocked, but then Salima explains her the real thing...

That MA understands Jalal very well, and so she very well understood that after his marriage with Jo , Jalal has started changing for good, and that change will make him independent person and a better and wise king who can make decisions with his own mind without anybody's influence on him... coz after Jo's entry in his life he has found his heart and now he takes thedecisions with his heart... and that has made him close to his ppl, and when Jalal has started to get love and respect of his ppl, then naturally he will continue his journey towards being completely independent and strongest person ... and that means MA will lose her powers on him which she used till date by influencing him in wrong way and using him as her puppet to rule as per her agenda...WOW...Jalal and Jo really lucky to have Salima in their life as their true wellwisher and supporter... coz not only she tells Jo the real truth but also advises her not to talk to Jalal abt it as it will open his wounds but just be there with him all his life sothat all these wounds given by backstabbers will heal with her love...

It would have been surprising if a sensible person like Jo would have not followed her advise...hats of to Salima's wise and pure soul...

And just at that moment Rahim comes to Salima...and Jo sees the difference btw the two relarionships...both MA and Salima r not birth mothers to Jalal and Rahim... but while Salima cares more for Rahims happiness and good future, Maham cares only for her powers over that son who is Shehenshah, without caring for his happiness and life...and there Jo understands what Jalal needs right now in his life when he has lost somebody precious in his life that was just like a mother figure for him...that now all he needs is someone who will love and support him without any expectations or ambition to use his power for their personal benefit...and that understanding of Jo reflects in her confrontation with Maham just few min later...

For the first time Jo confronts Maham boldly and unfront... a direct attack , where she blames Maham for putting shame on mother - son relationship,  putting a blackmark on purity of the milk a mother feeds to her kid...

But of course Maham is not less... rather this direct attack from Jo increases her hatred for Jo , and she too replies back that she still is a wazir and insults Jo calling her a mere rajwanshi begum...loved Ashwini in this scene, who shows  , MA's ultimate efforts to glote in self love and still dreaming abt those powers that r already snatched away from her, to the perfection...so the battle will continue btw Jo and Maham...

Anyway... now remains our lollipop scene...and we all know that now onwords , we will daily get such lollipop scene ...but yes.. our lovely couple make it oh so lovable and ruku darling just adds a pinch of humour in it...so back to AkDha...

Just look at Jallu... now since he has understood that Jo has accepted him , he is all set to get drawn on Jodhaland... all he wants now is to see her every now and then, let it be in real or in his dreams , his imaginations... the way he talks to himself thinking abt her, and that smile of his... seems like it's not leaving his face...and what smile it is... a bit of shyness but a lot of boldness and naughtyness, like he is imagining his future moments with his Jaan , the moments that will be filled with love and romance...

And there comes his ladylove...while he is actually waiting for her painting , he finds her standing in front of him...and then he just confirms it with touching her face so softly , that he is not dreaming abt her being there and that she is there for real...Jo is surprised by her dear hubby's behavior and brings him back to present...Jalal blushes... OMG...so cute... I just wanted to pull his cheeks...

And then that lollipop scene turns bit funny when Jallu feeds her Prasad rightly through her cartwheel sized nosering...how can she wear it...anyway...

Our darling I mean KMH (kabab me haddi) can never miss the right situation and she arrives right on time... and what happens next, we all know...Jalal plays so perfect to show Jo her rightful place in his life, while ruku shows off her dumbness while not understanding Jallu's moves... that scene reminds the story in Mahabharata, where Lord Krishna handles same situation btw Arjuna and Duryodhana, and thus supporting Arjuna as more important person...but our dumb BEK is all happy thinking Jallu gave her place on his head while made Jo a cheap thing near his feet...

Akdha listening to her stupid talks r all smiles to themselves and Jo leaves smiling , while understanding that her sweet hubby wants her right in front of him all the time... and also that her view is only and only for him while ruku and his pic is for others coz he won't be doing any special reverse exercise to watch that pic... and so while outsiders will always see ruku with him, but he will have eyes only for Jo and nobody else...

Jo leaves happily and  while Ruku is all lost in her self praise,  Jallu's next words to her were just a sweet music for us... he tells Ruku to leave him alone acting as if he has headache...and this action made me smile ... just a thought... did Jallu wanted to tell her that he is feeling headache coz she is on his head??? Will Ruku ever understands this signal from Jallu???

Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

Thanks Harshu,

I thinking, Why this Cervical pain, disease came this Earth, Reason,  couple paintings, or Wife wants Hubby will do Daily reverse Head exercise, seeing their Painting.  Ha ha.πŸ˜‰

Today episode  containing in own inner, efforts going to start Akdha life, More & much now, because maybee they Higher post, King or begum,...but not easy for them,...live eachother acc to their wishes acc to their Love, Because, Their Love or their life many enemies surrounding both, or they ready to doing more conspiracies against Akdha. Or they are own jalal realtivies.

A, Enemies always better,  compersion to cheater friend, or cheater realtives they attack front, not back+stubbs, but these type of realtives more dangerous, because when they pulled our leg, when or which way attack, we or security team both not knows.

B, So first Akdha own obstacle their love,  then own cheap realtives, less problem, but now their problem increasing, they ready to, spoil Akdha love,...or Audience or Akdha have to see, now how they find way, how gives strength their Love,...Or How they blsoom their love, bearing or  doing side by obstacls coming front of their Love +life.

C, If direct enemies our front, we can kill as a King arrest  them, but now King big responsibility he have to Blance, or side by he own live is life with beloved,...Sure not going to be easy for both, but they will find little little movements, or manage outer +inner  movements, will built up their love, or work on maybee some differences  which wil come side by side their life.

Sometime, feels Ekta wants to show, see Couple face many problems, but  they more strong their love,...Maybee i wrong.

Episode start with jodha going giving persad to Jalal, or jalal otherside, feeling happy,

A, first jodha back, Agra

B, second jodha comfortable, physically, mentely, with him, or its not a small thing, because when she went, if time like that,...Jalal again have to do lot of efforts, but now this Gap, learnt them, Enough fight happened, Nok, Zhonk, now little live the life.

C, Jodha after hearing Rahim, Jalal how look, after+worshiped, Tulsi plant, feeling regard for Jalal, sure respect increase, when we see, our partner is so awareing for us, But words she using, in front of me, jalal not says this,...Aree you quick reply, what will he say you, ha ha.

D, but both enjoying or feeling happy, own  own place,  or This sweetness slowly slowly melting their inner. Or they enjoying single single movement.

Starting scene was good, Jodha was looking, Gorgeous.

our King is feeling shy, he has started to fallen in Love, first he not knows, jodha's point of view, But Jodha coming Back, & previous Hug, giving him energy, & pushing him  next Steps

thats necessary.

Both have to started, little enjoyment, movements in their life.

we know Ruk will interput, so it depends on us, How we feel about the episode.Because now Ruk Wants to shift Jodha's place, (Similer To MAHAM. ), So extreame jealousy has been started.Ruk is wife or Maham was as a Mother but both want to occopay jalal's Brain, again, but which brain now including Heart, so both wants Jalal will behave like before.

First scene,

I liked this scene. Beautifully picturized. 

Jodha comes, & Gives Aarti Main thing is, Little gaps are trying to fill beautiful feelings & jalal doing it perfectely. Jodha Shyness, & ZHIZHIK, was awesome.  Both eyes speaked, Volume.

Eyes language, was perfect, Without words they shared  Heart Feelings. jalal  shares his  Prasd, with Jodha, with own hands. ( suppose they got world precious, Anmol khazana )

its not matters, we How much, lived, matters this, we How lived, they know  how to live happy  from this movement, because in life we forget How To live,but we should learn from little things. Both akdha enjoying eating parsad,... its life, see this time No worry , No tension, what will come, they know they capable they perfect, because  learning time, they also concentrate there.

Because small movements, they not lived, when they got married, cause of Many differences

But now Heart wants to live little little movements, JEE LEE JARA, this fit on present situation, & both knows, how to live that situation, Both use that time prefectely, & Accurate  

When jodha sees own painting, which music, hears, i feel, that music, in Played in Mughalazam, Movie, one scene.i see episode Two times, i felt this.

jalal clears, this painting is made for him,  ,jalal you are climbing Ladder of LOVE.

Ruk scene, Ruk  also wants, her painting will be live in jalal Hozara, so jalal will not recall jodha.  

Ruk extreme possessivenes, killing her relationship, first selfcenterdness second less learning habit third jealous nature,...etc etc. Actually ruk place is secure, yesterday jalal, What did for her, same he does before, maybee less, but now she  wants jalal will avoid Jodha or side line her,.

Or she not understanding without Jodha, jalal own goes Lack, so if she created place for other begums,  so What problem with jodha.

"Jodha seeing way of life, or jalal adopting new ideas, its Ruk Maham problem.

(So its actual true problem, improver have to  Give many exams."

Ruk knows , Without jodha absense, jalal spend time with jodha painting, why then she not sent this painting, or why she not came jodha Hozara,...i with you, not worry, i write jodha paaigam,...why you not coming,, Agra is your house, Jalal feeling ill, so we all saying you come back...no this way igo hurts or,  she enjoying jodha free Agra, Why she not think, single time,...i also cause giving jalal this pain,...so if your husband little enjoying or breathing,or you reaching, with your painting.?

Painting should be Hanged, on front of the,  Hozara, if things are own our Head back side

How we can see.

so Ruk wants her painting should be seen, out siders, they will think How Couple Near eachother;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Here difference, others will see, How much we near, 

you own not know, how much you near.Why you need to show outsiders,

jalal again shown honest, his friendship with Ruk, He clears, he wants to hang another, painting, (jodha painting ) in his own Hozara.it means he indirectely supported, jodha.

he knows, Ruk will tease jodha, so he own handled this situation, beautifully.& tactfully.

jalal asks jodha where your painting should b Hang, Jodha ans as you wish

where her husband feel comfortable. Because, Wife is not a Show piece.

showpiece sees other people, this delicate,  feeling, which was, binded with heart, jodha felt from heart, she knows, How jalal missed her, How her painting, will consoled him, Moti says he talked with your paintings, so Jodha knows this is not"A painting, but This is she Own Living form in Jalal Heart. & if she  use words, more, it will be hurt for Jalal.because some things, not described in words."

So jodha painting in Front side, & Ruk Back side. So which thing our Footside we see first.

Ques is not, Who back or who front, ques is this;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ruk words, Jalal Aap nee  abhee bhee humee apne sir parr Bitha Rakha Hee, which things on our Head, they are far  away from us. because,othes Focused on that.  we not see reguralley, in Daily life, when Dust comes more, then we clean, & because jalal is a King,

But Heart things precious for everyone So   Dust, naturally, cleaned by Dassi;;;;;;;;;;;; But suppose jalal is says, Ruk, painting should be  we hang side by Jodha...is Ruk accepts,...No then her ans,,,,,,,,,,Jalal you Wants my painting will put on your Foot side. Because Ruk next line clear that.

How can allowed to enter this.

Arjuna & Durdhona ex fits here, or we all know, In Krishna life whose closer to Krishna.

What happened to Durdhona)

Jodha knows, how to give space to others, & she is happy on her space.

How jalal excused, Headache,& he avoided Ruk, He tactfully handled Ruk, or what we accept Jalal;;;;;;;;;;;;;;which king have many wives, he not Quarrels everyone. , 

so we should adopt jalal technique, & avoided Ruk.

I am imagining jalal this Pose, Then He need a, Neaurosurguon, because  He will  soon suffer from, spondylitis πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Have a Fun, She said, i will sit on top of your head, & he took excuse, of headache, sure what he will do,...if again again, person, will come, or prove  see my imp, front person irritates or avoids, same doing jalal. He knows what going on Ruk, mind,

Jodha was fab... she didnt pick the fight for herself past, even she became victom by maham touching dignity her, jodha single time not raised her point, but  forJalal. She fight.I loved it.. she kept saying u hate me but why did u hurt the man who worship u as his mother more than his own mother..it was awesome!!  I also loved how she went emotional while talking to Salima...she could easily feel Jalal's pain.

Its jodha, who can't see in pain jalal, maybe reason other,s.or

she always give space to Ruk, which space always Ruk

snatch.

when Jodha talk to Maham, sure  her mind came this, which

we see Mom figure how can that lady go so down, or plan like

this, Good person thinks as she or he good, All world is

Good. SB, MV HB, Even later we will see BB, but Maham

which category belongs, MAham own knows.

Because Rommance going to start;

So song;

Mehbuba teree tasvir kis tarah mai banau

Teree julfo kee dastan

kis tarah mai sunau

Mehbuba teree tasvir

Tere liye kahu koyee bat

tere lie sochu koyee nam

Mai toh bas divana ho gaya,

nahee mere bas kaa yeh kam

Tere jaisa koyee kahin dekha na suna

hai Mehbuba teree tasvir kis tarah main banau.

Dhare maujen rut aur jam,

Najaro ne dekha hai tujhe 

aata nahee phir bhee yakin 

Kyonki meree duneeya ke log

hote nahee itane hasin

Tere jaisa koyee kahin dekha na suna

hai Mehbuba Mehbuba teree tasvir 

kis tarah mai banau 

Teree julfo kee dastan 

kis tarah mai sunau 

Mehbuba teree tasvir

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu...fine episode...forget shehnaz, Javeda and Maham...
but 3 major scenes r there which make this episode worth watching..first one of
pic competition, then salima_Rahim relationship on backdrop of Jalal_MA broken
relation and Jo_Maham confrontation...all
these scenes were equally powerfull in their own style...and Jo being a major
part of all these scenes...

I ll first like to go for later 2 scenes...after getting to
know abt Jalal and MA's changed relations, Jo takes a very wise step... Before talking
to Jalal or anybody who is directly or indirectly related to this issue, Jo
first meets Salima, who , eventhough being Jalal's wife, is a complete third
person who is no way related to this issue...coz Salima is a person who can talk
The Truth without any fear...and Jo experiences it .. while she asks Salima, why
Maham did it, Salima, tells her the truth very bluntly...that the reason behind
Maham backstabbing Jalal is Jo herself...Jo is naturally shocked, but then
Salima explains her the real thing...

That MA understands Jalal very well, and so she very well
understood that after his marriage with Jo , Jalal has started changing for
good, and that change will make him independent person and a better and wise
king who can make decisions with hi own mind without anybody's influence on his
mind... coz after Jo's entry in his life he has found his heart and now he takes
thedecisions with his heart... and that has made him close to his ppl, and when
Jalal has started to get love and respect of his ppl, then naturally he will
continue his journey towards being completely independent and strongest person ...
and that means MA will lose her powers on him which she used till date by
influencing him in wrong way and using him as her puppet to rule as per her
agenda...WOW...Jalal and Jo really lucky to have Salima in their life as their
true wellwisher and supporter... coz not only she tells Jo the real truth but
also advises her not to talk to Jalal abt it as it will open his wounds but
just be there with him all his life sothat all these wounds given by
backstabbers will heal with her love...

It would have been surprising if a sensible person like Jo
would have not followed her advise...hats of to Salima's wise and pure soul...

And just at that moment Rahim comes to Salima...and Jo sees
the difference btw the two relarionships...both MA and Salima r not birth mothers
to Jalal and Rahim... but while Salima cares more for Rahims happiness and good
future, Maham cares only for her powers over that son who is Shehenshah,
without caring for his happiness and life...and there Jo understands what Jalal
needs right now in his life when he has lost somebody precious in his life that
was just like a mother figure for him...that now all he needs is someone who
will love and support him without any expectations or ambition to use his power
for their personal benefit...and that understanding of Jo reflects in her
confrontation with Maham just few min later...

For the first time Jo confronts Maham boldly and unfront... a
direct attack , where she blames Maham for putting shame on mother - son relationship,
putting a blackmark on purity of the
milk a mother feeds to her kid...

But of course Maham is not less... rather this direct attack
from Jo increases her hatred for Jo , and she too replies back that she still
is a wazir and insults Jo calling her a mere rajwanshi begum...loved Ashwini in
this scene, who shows to the , MA's ultimate efforts to glote in self love and
still dreaming abt those powers that r already snatched away from her, to the
perfection...so the battle will continue btw Jo and Maham...

Anyway... now remains our lollipop scene...and we all know that
now onwords , we will daily get such lollipop scene ...but yes.. our lovely
couple make it oh so lovable and ruku darling just adds a pinch of humour in it...so
back to AkDha...

Just look at Jallu... now since he has understood that Jo has
accepted him , he is all set to get drawn on Jodhaland... all he wants now is to
see her every now and then, let it be in real or in his dreams , his
imaginations... the way he talks to himself thinking abt her, and that smile of
his... seems like it's not leaving his face...and what smile it is... a bit of
shyness but a lot of boldness and naughtyness, like he is imagining his future
moments with his Jaan , the moments that will be filled with love and romance...

And there comes his ladylove...while he is actually waiting
for her painting , he finds her standing in front of him...and then he just
confirms it with touching her face so softly , that he is not dreaming abt her
being there and that she is there for real...Jo is surprised by her dear hubby's
behavior and brings him back to present...Jalal blushes... OMG...so cute... I just
wanted to pull his cheeks...

And then that lollipop scene turns bit funny when Jallu
feeds her Prasad rightly through her cartwheel sized nosering...how can she wear
it...anyway...

Our darling I mean KMH (kabab me haddi) can never miss the
right situation and she arrives right on time... and what happens next, we all
know...Jalal plays so perfect to show Jo her rightful place in his life, while
ruku shows off her dumbness while not understanding Jallu's moves... that scene
reminds the story in Mahabharata, where Lord Krishna handles same situation btw
Arjuna and Duryodhana, and thus supporting Arjuna as more important person...but
our dumb BEK is all happy thinking Jallu gave her place on his head while made
Jo a cheap thing near his feet...

Akdha listening to her stupid talks r all smiles to themselves
and Jo leaves smiling , while understanding that her sweet hubby wants her
right in front of him all the time... and also that her view is only and only for
him while ruku and his pic is for others coz he won't be doing any special
reverse exercise to watch that pic... and so while outsiders will always see ruku
with him, but he will have eyes only for Jo and nobody else...

Jo leaves happily and while Ruku is all lost in her self praise, Jallu's next words to her were just a sweet
music for us... he tells Ruku to leave him alone acting as if he has headache...and
this action made me smile ... just a thought... did Jallu wanted to tell her that
he is feeling headache coz she is on his head??? Will Ruku ever understands
this signal from Jallu???

welcum diksha... πŸ˜ƒ agree wid u jo was der in d epi thru out wid diff ppl right from jallu dn SB dn maham finally...we all kne SB's intellectual level and I really loved her as always I do wen she told jo not to talk abt maham's matter to jalal coz its obvious he will feel more hurt rather it will double up as maham was d one who created probs btw akdha and dn his guilt will also hit him bk of pointing finger on jo...so SB was amazing and also v straight forwrdly she told d truth d harsh truth of y maham had to stoop so low...abt akdha scene and d painting stuff I mean hukka is totally brainless her hukka brain will never and can never figure out wat jalal's actions or his words meant πŸ˜† may b she sitting on his head right for md beginning and he had d habit of bearing this headache but now since he lost d patience so we have him telling her to leave as he was having a severe headache... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ smart jallu... πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for
the update harshu.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">First scene
was lovely.⭐️ Jalal was lost in her thoughts.. Smile was not leaving his lips and
my lips too curved in a broad smile watching him so happy.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Jo was
happy that he did so much in her absence but what's his problem? Why he couldn't
show his emotions in front of her?? The thoughts made her chuckle.πŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Jo comes to
jalal and as jalal turned he was awestruck with her sudden presence that too
with wet tresses.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It made me
feel that they were behaving like a normal husband wife who share such bond.⭐️⭐️ </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He was just
lost in her beauty and slowly she stepped inside whilst he was just looking at
her. I loved that part when he fed her Prasad and though she was first
surprised but opened her mouth happily.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">His intense
constant gaze on her was making her shy so she called him and coming out of his
trance, he was quite embarrassed.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ohk then
pic scene.. jo was amazed on seeing her painting in his room while jalal was enjoying that astonished look on her
faceand chuckled.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And then
the entry of ruks. 🀒Ok she is yet alive.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I liked
that he didn't let jo to leave and asked her to stay. He was doing all to make
her realize how special she was to him. That she too had right to be in his
privacy. She s a part of his home-his family.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't believe
that Ruks is so dumb that she couldn't fathom that jalal ordered to hang her
photo in FRONT OF HIS EYES not towards his feet.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Though Jalal was
quite annoyed with ruks but the shrewd man answered her in a way that she was happy and
his lady love too as jo knew her place-IN HIS HEART and ruks was happy TO
ASSUME her place-IN HIS MIND.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When she
said, "Hume khushi h jalal ki aaj bhi aap hume apne sar par rakhte h"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">" Hum bhi
khush h dekhke ki aap khush h",he was smiling.. AT her dumbness??πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I laughed
when he put hand on his head like you have already eaten my brain please leave
now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sitting at
a bed and looking at both pics, he was smiling and pondering how different ruks
and jodha were?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And no
doubt he fell in love with JODHA.❀️</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Last scene
was quite fine. I liked the way maham was not letting anybody to talk rubbish
about her in front of her. I was laughing really that how shameless this lady is.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Anyways I
like her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No comments on mata-kumata as I have already written much about that
part.</font>

welcum... πŸ˜ƒ ya d 1st scene was awsum... πŸ˜ƒ he was lost in her thgts and wen she appeared in front of him he was shocked and dn he got all d way more lost in her beauty... πŸ˜† he was all shy shy but dn she too was more shy and d Prasad feeding scene was cute but really it looked funny at d same time as I said he had fed thru d nose ring... πŸ˜† ruku wanted to show her imp in front of jo but foolish lady dint understand d meaning behind y jalal had hanged jo's pic near his feet ruku is really fool do u think so dat she had understood y he kept jo's painting near d feet...? πŸ˜† if she had understood dis payal dn baat hi kcuh aur hoti per woh itni samajdar nahi hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ashwini was amazing in performance while she was directly replying jo in a high pitch... ⭐️
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A delightful episode and your writeup is for keeps. Brilliant! It is so good to see you give such a high quality writeup for perhaps the last really good track of JA. The collage of photos add a new dimension to the presentation, enhancing it immensily.

The good scenes which caught my attention-
1 The dream like state in which Jalal looks at Jodha and then he approaches her, unsure if it is real or a figment of his imagination. Jodha looks so beautiful that that we can forgive his confusion. He touches her face and only when she speaks does he come out of his reverie.

The Prasad scene was another instance of the growing closeness of the two. So was the shy way Jalal averts his eyes when Jodha's portrait arrives in Jalal's room and Jodha is surprised to see it there. Another instance of Jalal's affection for her revealed in front of her eyes.

Rukaiya gave a good demonstration of brainlessness by insisting that the pathetic portrait of hers be hung over her headrest of Jalal's bed. Both Jodha and Jalal saw the stupidity but were too polite to say anything. The moment Ruqs departed, Jalal was back to gazing fondly at Jodha's portrait.

So, finally Jodha realizes the extant of Maham's machinations. Luckily she is not in the mood this time to be the selfless and forgiving. Good for her.

The good episodes continue tomorrow.

Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful review harshu dii. 
Jodha was looking stunning. I couldn't watch today's episode, and was eagerly waiting for your review. 
Akdha pictures enhanced it's beauty and gave our eyes a visual treat. 

Loved the prasad giving scene. The whole sequence was amazing. The way jalal looked at her, caresses her hair was enough for we viewers to give goosebumps. And after that he feeds her. A pure love scene, though it looked little funny due to extra large nose ring , but never mind we just love them. 

Jodha was quite Overwhelmed to see her painting in Jalal's room. But again that rukaiya , I don't understand her. Her painting completely shows that Jalal not matters much to her,  it's her position in his life ,she is proud of. She believes in showing others how important she is. And so she places her painting on the head side wall. 

Other Side Jodha was just happy with the fact that her painting is going to be placed in Jalal's room. Place doesn't matter to her. 

This is the difference between love and unnecessarily cry for power and supremacy. Jalal is smart enough to know Rukaiya's thoughts and don't exert more pressure on her pea sized brain. 

Jodha comes to know about Maham's dirty plan and asks her an explanation. Now she also feared of loosing her position in Jalal's life. That's really too much. 

Thanks for pm dii. 

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Harshu, tom we will be getting one more FB, we have never seen before... Jallu putting bangles on Jo's hands with so much love... when these two were so lovey-dovey with eachother, before Jo returns back from Amer? or should we assume that this scene would be that time when Jalal was flirting with Jo openly before Suja track
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Donjas

A delightful episode and your writeup is for keeps. Brilliant! It is so good to see you give such a high quality writeup for perhaps the last really good track of JA. The collage of photos add a new dimension to the presentation, enhancing it immensily.

The good scenes which caught my attention-
1 The dream like state in which Jalal looks at Jodha and then he approaches her, unsure if it is real or a figment of his imagination. Jodha looks so beautiful that that we can forgive his confusion. He touches her face and only when she speaks does he come out of his reverie.

The Prasad scene was another instance of the growing closeness of the two. So was the shy way Jalal averts his eyes when Jodha's portrait arrives in Jalal's room and Jodha is surprised to see it there. Another instance of Jalal's affection for her revealed in front of her eyes.

Rukaiya gave a good demonstration of brainlessness by insisting that the pathetic portrait of hers be hung over her headrest of Jalal's bed. Both Jodha and Jalal saw the stupidity but were too polite to say anything. The moment Ruqs departed, Jalal was back to gazing fondly at Jodha's portrait.

So, finally Jodha realizes the extant of Maham's machinations. Luckily she is not in the mood this time to be the selfless and forgiving. Good for her.

The good episodes continue tomorrow.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜†