KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Read: Karan Singh Grover Professes His Love For Wife-To-Be Bipasha Basu In A Romantic Open Post!

April 21, 2016 Ankita Bhalla3212 reads

The Band Baaja Baraat moment is just eight days away. Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover are all set to tie the knot on April 30th. Though the couple has been openly seen together for last 2 years, but they never revealed the status of their relationship. The only declaration of them being in love' came in the form of their wedding announcement.

Today, Karan professed his love via a sweet confession for Bipasha on Instagram. She reposted the picture shared by her fianc and thanked him for the beautiful words and feelings he shared with her.

Karan wrote, "You take away all the darkness, you take away all my pain... You walk me through the storm, throughsunshine and even the rain... You give me peace, you shower me with love and fill every moment of my life with glee... With your faith and your trust you show me not who I am but who I can be... You pat me on my back when I'm right and kick my ass when I'm wrong... You show me how beautiful this life is even if our path sometimes seems weary and long... You are my partner, my lover, my soulmate, my own, my friend and much more than any word can portray... I promise to be with you as you are with me forever and a day... (8 more days to go)."

For Karan, the actor will be tying the knot for the third time, while Bipasha will become a bride for the first time.  

Are only we going awww over this or you too?

This is certainly, a very special way indeed to openly declare your love and how!

Lucky you both...

CREDITS: INSTAGRAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this reminds me of ajaab pyaar ki gazab kahani where ranbir tells jenny
ilu n jenny smiles a "i know it dude " when they were abt to be married πŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Every wife takes away his darkness <3

somehow they plunge him back in to it too...or he does it himself.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I recall he had said just a few days ago if it were up  to him he wouldn't be so open about his personal love life on social networks . Now after seeing this & his eagerness to get married for the 3rd time that he's counting days made me even more sure this guy is seriously a mental case πŸ˜†  & the darkness part he never seems to forget to add that πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimulia

I recall he had said just a few days ago if it were up  to him he wouldn't be so open about his personal love life on social networks . Now after seeing this & his eagerness to get married for the 3rd time that he's counting days made me even more sure this guy is seriously a mental case πŸ˜†  & the darkness part he never seems to forget to add that πŸ˜†

+ 1 
Jenny fans at it again, been 2 years, still not over it
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ksg nataunki started πŸ˜† isn't all thiswat he does tries to show his love pehle baad mein says i wasn't in loveπŸ€”πŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

just like your KSG is at it again? Jenny fans don't give a sh1t about Karan. This is PURE entertainment!

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

just like your KSG is at it again? Jenny fans don't give a sh1t about Karan. This is PURE entertainment!

KSG has moved on..actually...it is her fans who are not over him...if u don't give a shit then what all of u guys do in his topics? Denial
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

stop bringing jenni's name everywhere wen its isn't needed after all yu only say yu don't speak illogical baatein πŸ˜³ n even if jenni's fans r not over it wat is your problemπŸ€”or is it like except yu no one can say wat they wanna n yes 2 years have gone but i still remember how ksg did all the drama in all his interviews as to how much he loved his wife  n yes only jenni fans r butthurt rest of the world believes he is the best πŸ˜³