Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desaitara1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome story dear .loved reva soo much in it. Thanks for such a wonderful character. Loved this story soo much
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Desaitara1234

Awesome story dear .loved reva soo much in it. Thanks for such a wonderful character. Loved this story soo much

Thank you
Glad you liked reva feels good when a character created by you is loved and accepted
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

This story is very special to me. Was really nervous many times. Glad you guys liked it. Especially reva. Feels nice when a character created by you is being loved.

Well said your emotions Uma, could feel your excitement and nervousness that you have made such a splendid bond between you and your readers ! πŸ€—
Thank you glad I could do that. 
This is stupendous Uma πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesomely awesome and very beautiful story that U have presented to us The story is special to us too and Reva has become the RaTri child from now ! Just bowled over by the way you have made the ending so properly magnificent !!! 
It feels so good a character created by you is loved and accepted 

The challenge part is lovely ! Trisha rescuing and Raghav not leaving a chance to make her say yes. Lovely and cute scene followed and reva almost watched them innocently at times. πŸ˜›
For Reva all this is new she is seeing her parents new side and unknowingly became a silent helping hand to both 
I loved her asking Raghav to let mamma go to office and then the punish raghav gave her in the washroom. The office washroom is not left behind here πŸ˜‰ He has all the authorities but still he had to behave well. 
Yes he has complete right on her but still has to maintain professionalism 
The lake scene was beautifully created and the ring in her finger made the challenge accepted and filled. Lovely ambience for the sangeet and the way it was arranged, all dreamy but true as RaTri love !!!! 
Everything recreated which they missed years back 
And later the haldi that they both applied, loved this hidden marriage. The mehendi girl arranged for Trisha, and then for parlour. Proving to be a best hubby Raghav !
Yes he is 
Simple gorgeous dress for her and simple marriage in the temple and gifting vermillion. what a lovely lovely times they were going with. Enjoyed reading all of it. 
I thought that was the best thing he could gift her. It shows the acceptance as his wife in front of the world which he couldn't do years back. 
Loved to see how they start their life afresh after giving their married life a proper name and then going ahead with full of love promised by Raghav to Trisha. She has seen bad days without him and have alone done a great job, but yes his happiness is in her happiness and her good life ahead !
She got back everything which she deserved all the happiness 
Loved the celebrations of Raghav's b'day and Bikram and Rajbir joining them and have become a part of their life with reva as their friend and all enjoying with merry and happy times. 
Yes they have became a part of there family now. 
Trisha playing the guitar for him and sang. What a softness in this couple, they do every thing for each other without any condition placed and any demand asked !
Wanted to show another side of Trisha we know she is trained in arts too in one of the episode she has mentioned about it 
Loved the gift she gave to him 
Raghav opened the gift and was amazed to see it was a picture collage made by trisha which had a few photographs of his childhood with his parents, his photos with trisha and reva and also few photos with there team. Raghav had tears in his eyes. He kissed on her cheeks. 
Raghav: yeh mera sabse acha birthday gift tha trisha. 

I liked the way all was settling and suddenly another gift, that she is pregnant. 
Best gift he could ever get 
Raghav is on the 9th cloud. His and Reva's wishes have come true. Their luck have started the day they met, the unique couple and a life full of love and where they love each other deeply and nothing can come in between them. The family completes and so are their dreams !
Yes they are a unique couple who fell in love got married again separated and once again bonded by love. 

Very awesome ending Uma πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful story and the lovely grandeur ending. Loved it and loved it and loved it β­οΈβ­οΈ
Can't thank you enough Uma, all hugs for you and every applauds for you. Loves β€οΈ
Thank you for this lovely comment 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hi Uma just sooo lovely dear...😊😊

Thanks! Glad you liked it 
Trisha being apprehensive about his mischevious nature and she trying to explain her pov was so effortless. Went on so smoothly and then his reply was so natura and Trisha being nervous was expected from her, she being such an introvert.
Knowing Raghav she has to be nervous and yes she is an introvert who is not comfortable with all this. 
Raghav not leaving her and she using Reva for her help was so cute. Reva obviously must be enjoying all this between her parents. She had not seen her mother like this ever before, so she had to be surprised. 
Yes Reva is surprised to see all this. Unknowingly she became a helping hand to Trisha 
The punishment in the bathrooml was very romantic.
How else can he punish her?
Raghav and Reva being partners in prank, Raghav won't leave any chance to win that bet. But obviously he was doing everything for her happiness only. 
Yes everything is for her happiness 
Again Raghav entering the ladies washroom, he still kept on trying but she was determined not to give up this time. Their triffs are very well presented by you.
Trisha too started playing along. After all Biwi Kiski hai? 
Trisha finally accepting his proposal of remarriage just for his sake so that he doesn't lose was so emotional... well written dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes she will never want to c him upset. 
All the ceremonies of marriage right from sangeet to haldi to wedding was very creative, emotional, romantic... everything. πŸ‘πŸ‘.I just loved the way he made each ritual special for her.
She deserved all this happiness 
They started a new life afresh after so many years was very much needed for both. Both had been craving for this and finally this day had come into their life.
Yes they craved all this for a long time. 
Their honeymoon, his lovely birthday celebration including the team members... just awesome right from beginning to end.πŸ‘πŸ‘ They finally came together as one family together.
They started there life fresh ahead. 
The best part was the birthday gift. Finally Raghav will get to live the moments he had missed all these years due to his memory loss. He must have been on the top of this world.⭐️
Yes the best gift he could ever get. He couldn't feel all this during rEva's time 
This was areal beautiful story Uma... loved to be apart of it... we have lived this story along with you all these days. Just loved each and every part of it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you that really means a lot. 

NOTE: I just wanted to make a suggestion, if you allow me to. While I too had been a part of this story of yours, I myself had started imagining what could have happened further? Everything what you wrote was just out of this world but just one thing was missed by me which left me asking for it. 
Please I know everyone can't think alike, but its just my pov personally. Thats all; no offences from my side.
I would have personally liked to see Trisha's family present in her wedding. This could have been shown as a gift from Raghav to Trisha. He must have come to know through her diary, how her family reacted to their marriage and that they had broken all their relations with her. She was always craving for their love and support. If they were present on their remarriage and accepted their relation along with Reva wholeheartedly would have been an icing on the cake. I was imagining this in my own thoughts. 
I too in between thought to bring her parents. But then I didn't want to drift apart from storyline. Want Ratri to enjoy there secret marriage once again. I have personally seen a similar situation in my family too. Her parents are too hurt and they are right on there part. It will take time for them. Trisha after becoming herself a mother understood her mistake and she is trying to rectify it. Time heals all wounds. She is now in a talking relationship with them. I feel since she left them she only had to take initiative of course Raghav can try but I want it to be this way. Hope you can understand. 
ON THE WHOLE THANKS FOR THIS LOVELY STORY. WAITING FOR MORE SUCH WONDERFUL STORIES FROM YOU IN FUTURE.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Uma... your story was meant to have a grand ending n it got... what a lovely n apt beginning of life... where Trisha had got both she always wanted to have... Reva n Raghav... ! β­οΈπŸ‘

Awesome n phenomenal piece of work dear... !!!⭐️⭐️
Thank you dear glad you liked it 

The challenge became a lovely game for Raghav n he enjoyed it to the utmost... πŸ˜‰ The ways he chose... lovely... inspiring... πŸ˜‰ n very cute... πŸ˜›
Raghav became Raghav always mischievous 
Loved to see her saying yes near the lake view n the aura made was fully romantic by you... I cherished it... !!!❀️
Nice moves ahead... ! Gup chup shaadi.. ! N thats again... πŸ˜‰
Yes want it to be like that than a grand wedding 
The sangeet was awe inspiring... the dress of the wud be bride n the dance... You took me to the RaTri land dear... πŸ˜³
That is a huge compliment 
The haldi put by one another... n the way they cud not meet then... looked very obvious n cool.. !
The marriage at the temple.. n the way it took place... Its gonna be memorized by me forever.. ! Relished i am.. !
Glad you liked it. This was not really planned. I wrote what came in to my mind. 
Reva's cute demand ... blushed both the parents... But it was fulfilled... I liked the way you showed the time span n the news coming there way... !
Of course kids at her age demand for siblings and Ratri can't deny there princess demand 
The birthday of Raghav got him good gifts from his wife n daughter... ! Today he has got what he has missed all his life... His lost memory n the yrs he had nothing to recall... Today he is finding it to enjoy the life at its fullest... !
He has got everything he craved for the past years 
Loved Trisha giving her life time n did not differ from her belief that he is alive... n Loved to see them so understanding n calm over the real happiness they have got after all the bad times they have seen.. !
Trisha is gem of a women. She totally gave herself to Raghav. That was her unconditional love. 
Very lovely story Uma... You have made me love RaTri once again.. ! Missing the show is one thing... But coming to this story n enjoying the way it had to be as the second season is a bliss for me... ! Thanks a lott for giving me the pleasure to read n write for this marve story... !
God bless... !!!
Glad you liked this story. I was nervous many times. This story is special to me always 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

wow mindblowing

oho raghav married trisha again with all rituals
reva is so sweet
poor trisha got sandwiched between raghav reva rajbir and bikram
wonderful update
totally worth the waitπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you 
Glad you liked it 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Awesome update uma simply loved it. Will give a detailed review little later just a little busy 

Thanks no problem 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Such a awesome story Uma.this story is the best story on the forum. simply loved reading it from the start .

Thanks that's a huge compliment for me 

loved this update soo much .loved Raghav trying to convince trisha for remarriage and challenging her that she will agree in 24 hours .loved Raghav holding trisha in his arms in the morning and telling her that he will leave her only if she agrees .
Raghav is being Raghav. The mischievous one and Trisha is enjoying his mischievous acts 
loved trisha using Reva to escape from Raghav but then raghavs punishment was so awesome. Such a romantic scene was that .RaTri in shower .that was so cute and romantic .
How else can he punish his sweet and lovely wife? 
loved Raghav raking revas help to make trisha kiss him in front of her .raghav teasing trisha in front of Reva was soo cute .Reva clapping after that was soo cute .
Reva is a kid and she is being innocent 
so Raghav in ladies washroom again .loved Raghav and trisha in that scene.
For him that's the only place he can romance with his wife in that office 
so trisha agreed for remarriage because she didn't want to see raghav sad .loved raghavs proposal on his knees after that .their private wedding ceremonies were soo awesome. really loved their sangeet haldi and marriage. 
Want it to be simple and Trisha deserves all this happiness 
loved reva asking RaTri for a little baby .that scene was soo cute .could really Imagine RaTri in it .loved the small honeymoon cum family vacation of RaTri and Reva.finally they all got all the happiness they needed 
Reva demanding for a little baby that happens in every family. 
.loved raghavs birthday a lot .trisha gave Raghav the best gift on his birthday by telling she's pregnant.soo happy for RaTri finally they got all the happiness they needed . 
Yes finally they got all happiness they needed. 
loved the ending soo much .
Thanks glad you liked it 
will miss reva now .
Feel really happy that she is loved and accepted. I loved writing her parts. 
thanks for such a awesome story. loved it soo much .wish we get more stories like this from u .
Will try my level best 

Az07 thumbnail
Note

I am planning to write a sequel to this story
Let me know ur opinion would you guys like to read a small sequel on this story?
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Az07

Note

I am planning to write a sequel to this story
Let me know ur opinion would you guys like to read a small sequel on this story?

Would love to... please go ahead...