Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

For the 97765665434665543578th time. 

Kangu was talking to imposter thru emails. 

Then HR-KR met in KJo's Party. 

She thanked HR for praising Queen, to which he replied he haven't even seen it. 
She then told him about email correspondence, to which he said that is not my Email ID. And gave her correct Email ID. 

To which then Kangu started to email him. 

This has been the story since beginning of this case. I know you guys haven't followed it, everytime someone comes n asks the same. It gets tiring to answer it everytime. πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ˜†
Sorry 😳
Thank you NimbuMirchi for telling the summary of the whole story.

divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

For the 97765665434665543578th time. 

Kangu was talking to imposter thru emails. 

Then HR-KR met in KJo's Party. 

She thanked HR for praising Queen, to which he replied he haven't even seen it. 
She then told him about email correspondence, to which he said that is not my Email ID. And gave her correct Email ID. 

To which then Kangu started to email him. 

This has been the story since beginning of this case. I know you guys haven't followed it, everytime someone comes n asks the same. It gets tiring to answer it everytime. πŸ˜†

ok thanks, maybe you can keep a copy for every time someone asks lol. the story was too confusing to follow from the beginning and sounded like a movie
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divaz

ok thanks, maybe you can keep a copy for every time someone asks lol. the story was too confusing to follow from the beginning and sounded like a movie

still doesπŸ˜†
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

We are going to go in circles it seems so am going to say this the last time.

First am not surprised that some will still blame him, in fact i wld've been if they weren't..

Neither am I suprised to see KN bashed even here when it's HR who is wrong. Nothing surprising for me either. 
Rest whateves. 
Not going to change my opinion on this matter. 
Anyone who leaks private conversation is a coward, creepy and vindictive a$$ in my dictionary.
And such ppl shouldn't be defended at all. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smarty.Pants

Neither am I suprised to see KN bashed even here when it's HR who is wrong. Nothing surprising for me either. 
Rest whateves. 
Anyone who leaks private conversation is a coward, creepy and vindictive a$$ in my dictionary.

I don't doubt your opinion can't be changed. Nor do I doubt your opinion would be anti Hrithik no matter what he had done. Whoever leaked these emails seems to have culled them as much as possible to present enough evidence to convince normal people they didn't have a relationship while NOT releasing the vast majority of them and releasing no pictures. Even in this there is remarkable restraint from someone (or his camp) accused of stalking, threatening, intimidating, bullying, spying on, obsessing over, etc a woman who was in fact lying the entire time. 
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol. did make up these emails? looks so fabricated. everyone believes anything these days. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Smarty.Pants

Rest whateves. 

But you have no problem defending a lair, stalker, manipulator, delusional and crazy. (In a creepy way)
Who tries to defame someone and almost makes people believe that he had a relationship with her then dumped her, and then bullied her to keep her mouth shut and throwing her out of prejects cuz he's a powerful industry man?? 

Each to their own i guess. 
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

I don't doubt your opinion can't be changed. Nor do I doubt your opinion would be anti Hrithik no matter what he had done. Whoever leaked these emails seems to have culled them as much as possible to present enough evidence to convince normal people they didn't have a relationship while NOT releasing the vast majority of them and releasing no pictures. Even in this there is remarkable restraint from someone (or his camp) accused of stalking, threatening, intimidating, bullying, spying on, obsessing over, etc a woman who was in fact lying the entire time. 

Nor do I doubt your opinion would be anti Kangana no matter what. 
Thanks. Moving on. 
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You defame me, you throw wrong allegation against me, you throw shit on me and when I try to defend myself showing you  a mirror, I become asshole. RIP the logic.
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

But you have no problem defending a lair, stalker, manipulator, delusional and crazy. (In a creepy way)

Who tries to defame someone and almost makes people believe that he had a relationship with her then dumped her, and then bullied her to keep her mouth shut and throwing her out of prejects cuz he's a powerful industry man?? 

Each to their own i guess. 

On this thread I have yet to defend KN. 
I have criticized and bashed HR for leaking private emails, which for me is a sign of disturbed individual. 
And I don't think such an act should be defendable.

But like you said though, to each his own. 
Morals are different.
Leaking private emails will never be acceptable for me.