grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chalo bhai .. ab kangana to gayi kaam se .. ab to bas uski lag gayi .. totally
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: slumgod..

You defame me, you throw wrong allegation against me, you throw shit on me and when I try to defend myself showing you  a mirror, I become asshole. RIP the logic.

My life's funda is simple. You take a swing at me and I will swing back and I won't care what's between your legs. #Equality
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Damn ,it reminds me of a time when this lady emailed me 57 times and I had to call cops on her.
Scary as hell. 

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish they didn't leak private emails. It's clear on many occasions that Kangana is not all right up there. That's why many keep quiet at her "honest revelations". I hope the humiliation and ostracizing doesn't get to her. She's talented and hope she has a good support system.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana was the one who started it, played dirty with all her PR articles, revealing what all was in the letters(Hrithik calling out her Aspergers) , gained sympathy with her "Woman" card. Now if Hrithik is giving her back after everything was exposed,why is it wrong? An eye for an eye is what world needs while dealing with psychotic woman like Kangana.
WadaPaav thumbnail
HR supporters are hilarious. 
Ready to name call Kangana 24*7. 
But when HR gets the same treatment for his disgusting antics, come gun blazing to mock opposite sides opinions. 
Then they preach about equality. 
RIP saintly act. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche.

I was talking about Hrithik's PR not DP's. But since you brought her in already, I have to say that the neutral facade must be tough to manage huh. 😛

?? I haven't even read your post in this thread as there are many pages. Sorry to say don't give yourself so much importance and come itching for a fight as soon as you read my posts. 

And stop with personal digs while I don't even interact with you. Its getting so annoying.
Edited by CuttingChai - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

But you have no problem defending a lair, stalker, manipulator, delusional and crazy. (In a creepy way)

Who tries to defame someone and almost makes people believe that he had a relationship with her then dumped her, and then bullied her to keep her mouth shut and throwing her out of prejects cuz he's a powerful industry man?? 

Each to their own i guess. 

Don't beat yourself man ..It might be Kangana or Rangoli herself here .Otherwise no sane person will defend such a nutcase. 

Don't get sucked into it. You are better than that.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kangna should consider herself lucky if HR decides not to sue for for various reasons...trust me if all this is true he has a lot of valid reasons...and then a lot more than these emails will become public...in courts no one is spared and everything is exposed...but most probably it won't happen because HR has two young kids and the drama that will be created would affect his kids so much who are already affected by the divorce...so I am assuming that he won't take her to court...but really who is going to believe him without those emails that he is not lying...if Kangna can malign his name without thinking twice...why shouldn't he have the right to defend himself?