Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-VisheshTippani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was Fun
wrong route liya Tha shan ne to Goa pahunchne se rahe...but ye allergy kaise ?!! I wonder...
as expected Mr.Bangdu ghar jamayi bangaye...
😛
...bt m eagerly waiting for tomorrow...asli maza kal ayega...Rajni k pass blood to ni h bt Parts h...Apne aap kp Damage kardiya propose Karen k chakkar me 🤣
Yesterday epi was good as well
Dhiyan ne bauji ko b bula liya for work... 
Meanwhile in restaurant sharmila tell Rajni that day r more romantic... & also knows best how to show their love... Challenges Rajni for same... To which Rajni kissed shan 🤣
After searching in her data ways to show love... 
&was continue to do so... 
Shan got anger on her... & fumes out of restaurant. Meanwhile bauji reached hotel & saw that shan getting angry on Rajni... 
In end of epi... Bauji told Rajni to make shan as her. A perfect human being... 
Precap shows shan agitated coz he think to himself as lonely... Meant to b lonely as first samyrah left him now Rajni will leave as well. 
Bt is dis episode coming today??? M confused 😕
Last3
epi
jab wo honeymoon k liye jate hain...shan takes a wrong turn & goa ki jagah dead end le pahunch jate hain...waha shan ko sneezing start hojati h..coz of allergy & rajni suggested to go to nearby hotel & rest...soon dey reach to a hotel & waha honeymoon k liye 2couples or ate hain...ek gujju ek bihari I guess dono ki language me rajni baat karti h unse...den receptionist told k more 20 mins will b required to settle their room...shan goes to chill in bar while rajni along with other 2 ladies goes to beach side & they chit chat there... 
Den they asked rajni abt he she got married n their love story...shan gave her command she accepted like dat...she told & they said ur love story is without any proposal... Neither Rajni nor shan had proposed each other...
Here in Kant house Dev convinced all to become ghar jamai stating his house I'm borivali & its not hv such facilities ...so at which shoguta can't live with him...
Here Rajni said to propos shan...she's not having blood in her body bt mechanical parts...
So she lay in whole room her half of machinery parts...till bedroom & made a heart out of her circuits on bed as well shan when sees got angry & told her to assemble herself.
Shan was threaten by Matthew to give his robot in 2days...rajni promises to herself she will make these days best days for Shan... Here  for some work  bauji sends dhiyan along with sharing to same hotel where Shan is staying... 
Shan tried his best to keep them away from this hotel... 
Telling ghost & other stuffs bt Rajni said he's telling all to send u all away from dis hotel... Den  they(Dhiyan & sharmila ) Finally decided to stay in the same hotel... 

~} 

One more thing happened in yesterday's episode
Shajni  scene 
Worth a watch 
I loved dis duo 👍🏼
Airtel cable is nt working...due to bad weather... Signal ni h...uff aj Ka update deskta h koi??
Ya rajni watched shan with samyrah...from cubord ...awww she said just one thing after...Humans 😳
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
anyone watching the epi? 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so now we have the robot version of the memory loss track ?

same old formula in every serial no matter what 🤓
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

so now we have the robot version of the memory loss track ?

same old formula in every serial no matter what 🤓

yes u r r8 ..still she have
nt got her memory back..
Edited by perfection - 7 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it never ceases to amaze me how characters suddenly just disappear without any explanation in daily soaps

kuhu's been forgotten   for a long time and now dev and shoguta have disappeared too 😕