Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Astoria

Completely agree with you.Sometimes I wonder who is worse,Bindu or Jaggu??

On one hand we have Jaggu who knows his daughter and her feelings.He knows that Ashok is the best guy for his daughter.Yet he chooses his stupid,two pence ego over his daughter's happiness.Fathers like Jaggu exist even today.That's why honour killings take place.

On the other hand we have Dumbosar,who is getting more and more pathetic day by day.He does not know what his son is like.He knows Ashok very well.Ashok has proved himself umpteen number of times.As a father Bindu is the biggest disappointment.If he knew his sons and tried to understand them then this problem would not have arisen at all.
Instead he chooses to misunderstand Ashok and whip him.

Honestly both these people do not deserve to be called fathers.

Ya it's bit confusing who's more pathetic as well worse but these days I feel it's dumbosaar coz the way he treating his son seems like ashoka is not his son beside a bonded labour who needs to work their way😡and if not he's not loyal slave😡ya I feel like this coz I don't think any father would react or disbelieve his like this🥱and like you said about jaggu ya even he's pathetic and truly agree with you but all I can say right now that dumbosaar overshadowed everything😡
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Awww Aditiii 🤗how much i missed your posts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ Loved your posts yaar...yea jaggu ko us taxila mai vapis bhejna hai...highly unbearable with weird looks ðŸ˜† and bindu mai kya bolu he pierced needles in everyone's hearts thanks to his lovely words to ashok...magar ek baat ussne sahi kaha ashoka ke gusse se uske shatru lab uthate hai aur wahi hua...bahi sab bakwas tha.

Mahesh was right only chanakya could have shielded him well...radhagupta ek word bolte hi atak jataa hai...i miss chanakya.

And what's with ashoka's pink circles ðŸ˜† raat bhar roya hai kya ...bechare ko kyun sab rulate hai...at that time i felt only dharma and kaurwaki deserve his honesty and love baki sab bhad mai jaye...do making more posts dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Awww Aditiii 🤗how much i missed your posts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ Loved your posts yaar...yea jaggu ko us taxila mai vapis bhejna hai...highly unbearable with weird looks ðŸ˜† and bindu mai kya bolu he pierced needles in everyone's hearts thanks to his lovely words to ashok...magar ek baat ussne sahi kaha ashoka ke gusse se uske shatru lab uthate hai aur wahi hua...bahi sab bakwas tha.

Mahesh was right only chanakya could have shielded him well...radhagupta ek word bolte hi atak jataa hai...i miss chanakya.

And what's with ashoka's pink circles ðŸ˜† raat bhar roya hai kya ...bechare ko kyun sab rulate hai...at that time i felt only dharma and kaurwaki deserve his honesty and love baki sab bhad mai jaye...do making more posts dear ðŸ˜ƒ

Awww.. thank you with such cute words🤗@bold so true🤣 and ya only karu and dharma understand him properly and what would I say about these jaggu and bimbo😆oh sorry bindu they are just getting worse to worst with each day😡though you were bindu mention him to control his anger but there are others ways to say but here what he does only to insult him😡which I again hated😡and about chanakya 😭he'll always be missed coz he's the actual super sonic shield of ashoka
And don't worry😉i'll try to post more😊but these day track going really numb so can't help it😕
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Aditi yeh jo bar bar whip karte hain na ashoka ko ek din yeh lion se tiger hi banjayega ðŸ¤£ phir woh chandragupta lion se chandragupta tiger roar karega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†