Similarity Between KAURWAKI and ASHOKA !

aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I know😆😆😆I know😆😆😆 they share a lot of similarities and their best one " THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER" but NO.. NO NO.. NO NOO NO...😆😆

strangely one more thing is very common in these two Please don't kill me nowcoz it's weird though but still it is😆😆

And that was ashwaki getting beaten by the same PATHETIC WHIP by their same hopeless super pathetic fathers 

Though I was badly pissed at both the situationscoz both  getting whipped for unnecessary and super pathetic dumb reason but if I see a positive side

WHAT A LOVE coz not only they share the same pain 
but also a same disastrous fathers who failed to understand their childrenSo ,this one for both bindu and jaggu 

Ok, I know may be some of you find this post useless one😆😆but it's ok , all I want to post something related to ashwaki😆😆So, anyone want to like or comment for the same reason😉be my guest😳or if not , simply ignore😆
Edited by aditi37 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear 😆😆how could we ever ignore your post 😆😆atleast I can't even if I try I can't 😆coz it's always very fresh and tempting 😳and what intrigued me more 😆it's always directly or indirectly revolves around ashwaki❤️which I can never miss☺️So , again a fab post n I feel only you could  mould it all in a sweet way 😳becoz I was annoyed at both scenario when ashwaki getting whipped unnecessarily and the recent ashoka whipping portion was more painful coz he was all alone atleast when karu getting whipped ashoka encountered and we could see the pain in his eyes . So, my anger relieved and turned into a simple frustration but her no karu , no chanakya and even worst her mother was helpless coz her so called hubby didn't even care to listen her and which increased ashoka pain morebut again you changed whole scenario in a very cute adorable way😳infact like said logically it's a connection 😆and what a connection 😆no doubt they are better half of each other coz even in pain they share the same source😆
but jokes apart both their fathers suck right now😵
But like always loved your post🤗 and sweetheart hope you are fine now😳
Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Addi 😳 I am so happy and delighted at the time i saw your post 😃
This track is very painfull for me .When Ashoka does something good for his motherland and for his family,he always get blame.Seriously,i cant see this torture anymore 😭 First Unani's tortured Ashoka and his mother then Dumbosar hited Ashoka with a whip 😡.This is too much.
I knew it before that Sushim will take all credits and also that idea of using oil.In courtroom Bindu's every word to Ashoka poked in my heart and our Ashoka is totally helpless.
One more thing that make me angry that even in this situation Jaggu put more oil on fire,this Jagannath should go to hell. He should have remained imprisoned in takshashila only.😆 😆Dont worry Jaggu,Ashoka will teach you a good lesson and will show you, your real position in future.Acharya Radhagupt was trying to say but Dumbosar didnt let him to say anything.He is totally useless without Chanakya.I also missed Chanakya in yesterday's episode.
Aditi,you said right.These Dumbo and Pangu dont deserve to be King and also not a father.In precap I liked Ashoka's reply to Bindu,"Magadh ka bachcha bachcha jaanta hai ki mathrubhumi ke prati mera prem agadh hai!" brilliant! sadly bindu does not! I think bindu will take this reply as his disrespect and will then send him away.
So, Are these the reasons of transformation of Ashoka to ChandAshoka after finding the betrayal by everyone !! 😕
One good thing is even in this situation we got to see Ashwaki scence 😳 There are many distance between them but they are connected by heart 😉

I liked the way Kaurwaki covered the diya she lit for Ashoka as it begins to waver and she chanted Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for him. 👏
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

super pissed with bindu nd jaggu😡

ashwaki ke fathers are such pain in the ass😡
I feel like strangling bindu for whipping our ashok
poor ashok
even his father does not understand him😭
sab cheez keliye ashok ko blame karna jaise bindu ki adat hogayi hain
its so stressing and disturbing to see ashok beaten like this
hate jaggu nd bindu to the core🥱
no offence to the actors..
coz they do what the script demands
cv's hope siddharth nigam is given justice before leap
we want glimpses of chand ashok potrayed by sid..thts all
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 4  the post adi😳, much needed in this situation😕
really super irritated with these super pathetic fathers😡😡 especially bindhu🤬 , his nonsense where increasing day by day😡.
I dont want bindhu to send ashoka to exile, it would be better ashoka himself leaves pp with dharma  that would teach lesson for bindhu😭😕
Melkor thumbnail
Completely agree with you.Sometimes I wonder who is worse,Bindu or Jaggu??
On one hand we have Jaggu who knows his daughter and her feelings.He knows that Ashok is the best guy for his daughter.Yet he chooses his stupid,two pence ego over his daughter's happiness.Fathers like Jaggu exist even today.That's why honour killings take place.

On the other hand we have Dumbosar,who is getting more and more pathetic day by day.He does not know what his son is like.He knows Ashok very well.Ashok has proved himself umpteen number of times.As a father Bindu is the biggest disappointment.If he knew his sons and tried to understand them then this problem would not have arisen at all.
Instead he chooses to misunderstand Ashok and whip him.

Honestly both these people do not deserve to be called fathers.
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonam0307

Oh dear 😆😆how could we ever ignore your post 😆😆atleast I can't even if I try I can't 😆coz it's always very fresh and tempting 😳and what intrigued me more 😆it's always directly or indirectly revolves around ashwaki❤️which I can never miss☺️So , again a fab post n I feel only you could  mould it all in a sweet way 😳becoz I was annoyed at both scenario when ashwaki getting whipped unnecessarily and the recent ashoka whipping portion was more painful coz he was all alone atleast when karu getting whipped ashoka encountered and we could see the pain in his eyes . So, my anger relieved and turned into a simple frustration but her no karu , no chanakya and even worst her mother was helpless coz her so called hubby didn't even care to listen her and which increased ashoka pain morebut again you changed whole scenario in a very cute adorable way😳infact like said logically it's a connection 😆and what a connection 😆no doubt they are better half of each other coz even in pain they share the same source😆

but jokes apart both their fathers suck right now😵
But like always loved your post🤗 and sweetheart hope you are fine now😳

Awww...poo thanks for such kind words🤗and ya even I was damn pissed at both scenarios but I felt to lighten myself so posted the post as usual😆😆
Anyways 😊I'm all fine now😉
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheshbedant

Addi 😳 I am so happy and delighted at the time i saw your post 😃
This track is very painfull for me .When Ashoka does something good for his motherland and for his family,he always get blame.Seriously,i cant see this torture anymore 😭 First Unani's tortured Ashoka and his mother then Dumbosar hited Ashoka with a whip 😡.This is too much.
I knew it before that Sushim will take all credits and also that idea of using oil.In courtroom Bindu's every word to Ashoka poked in my heart and our Ashoka is totally helpless.
One more thing that make me angry that even in this situation Jaggu put more oil on fire,this Jagannath should go to hell. He should have remained imprisoned in takshashila only.😆 😆Dont worry Jaggu,Ashoka will teach you a good lesson and will show you, your real position in future.Acharya Radhagupt was trying to say but Dumbosar didnt let him to say anything.He is totally useless without Chanakya.I also missed Chanakya in yesterday's episode.
Aditi,you said right.These Dumbo and Pangu dont deserve to be King and also not a father.In precap I liked Ashoka's reply to Bindu,"Magadh ka bachcha bachcha jaanta hai ki mathrubhumi ke prati mera prem agadh hai!" brilliant! sadly bindu does not! I think bindu will take this reply as his disrespect and will then send him away.
So, Are these the reasons of transformation of Ashoka to ChandAshoka after finding the betrayal by everyone !! 😕
One good thing is even in this situation we got to see Ashwaki scence 😳 There are many distance between them but they are connected by heart 😉

I liked the way Kaurwaki covered the diya she lit for Ashoka as it begins to waver and she chanted Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for him. 👏

Exactly that dumbosaar is super idiotic who believe everyone apart from his only loyal sonAngryand truly the whole week was damn painful🥱n I would say that whipping scene was limit of allOuchpoor ashokaOuch beside we all know that moron sushim will took all the credit but  the way that dumbosaar mistrusted his sonAngry made me believe even he joined the Sushim gang campAngryso annoyed the way he's treating his son🤬
But only one thing gave me soothing relieve was ashwaki portion where karu praying and ashoka regaining conscious Embarrassedsuch a true love❤️ but now all I want ashoka to turn into chandashoka so that he'll gave all his enemies a badarse hard time😈
Edited by aditi37 - 8 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahana.

super pissed with bindu nd jaggu😡

ashwaki ke fathers are such pain in the ass😡
I feel like strangling bindu for whipping our ashok
poor ashok
even his father does not understand him😭
sab cheez keliye ashok ko blame karna jaise bindu ki adat hogayi hain
its so stressing and disturbing to see ashok beaten like this
hate jaggu nd bindu to the core🥱
no offence to the actors..
coz they do what the script demands
cv's hope siddharth nigam is given justice before leap
we want glimpses of chand ashok potrayed by sid..thts all

Exactly it was so painful to watch a innocent getting whipped like this and specially when he was the one who saved all but that dumbosaar only saw what he wants to saw without even thinking about any logics😡and ya these ashwaki fathers suck like hell😡who least bother to care or see their children point of view🥱 and now like you said all I want ashoka to turned into chanashoka so that he'll give a right answers to these creep😡
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairyabi

Thanks 4  the post adi😳, much needed in this situation😕

really super irritated with these super pathetic fathers😡😡 especially bindhu🤬 , his nonsense where increasing day by day😡.
I dont want bindhu to send ashoka to exile, it would be better ashoka himself leaves pp with dharma  that would teach lesson for bindhu😭😕

Ya Abi seem like these pathetic ashwaki fathers needs a parental lessonsAngryI mean is it really hard to understand your children's real motive as well their feelings🤓and what would I say about that dumbosaar Angrytruly he even became worst than jaggu atleast he love his daughter but on the other hand that dumbsaar seems to lost every single feelings for ashoka🥱atleast these days the way he was treating his son I feel that and like you said hope ashoka took a stand this time and leave pp but I doubt about dharmaOuchcoz I feel again that dumbosaar will interrupt and say she's my wife as well pregnant with my childOuchSo, I feel he'll say which is much obvious if you wanna leave , leave but dharma stays here🥱but really badly for chandashoka so that he'll teach everyone a great lesson😈