Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cocoatree

No matter will watch it ! And I hope current track would helps ratings to bounce back..! 

yea, me too watch it...i believe we get good trps
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehraan

The only channel which still thinks n let it work for fans consideration is ZEE...the only channel vich started first after doirdarshan...YE colors wolors is not in that league!!!

This is absolute cheating when VIVIAN SHOW CAN GET THE 830 slot why was we not given BV slot...UDAAN IS DOIN GUD TOO ...HOW COME SHAKTI GETS IT???SAME WAY BV was also ok at that time...y why is it not kicked at 630 n ours given 8??? 

Why???

Mehru please chill... this was expected from Rangeela...  all MR fans were disappointed that his show was coming on colors...   it was written on the wall from day ONE...

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tats wat they didnt seap BV for IKRS  n now swapping UDAAN FOR SHAKTI...wow...are we fools not to understand????
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

I jus wish its Zee he comes back if he plans too...the only channel that runs sensibily...Qubool hai,the worst show had a good running for a period of 2 yrs or more...n then there was snother dnt recall but had a good run ...INFACT I dnt want him to come on tv...its films!!!

yes, he should try for films

mehraan thumbnail
Rama I was not part of laagi forum at that time cos I was expecting my child then but I used to follow the show n was disappointed wen he left the show...I too left!!!I didnt kno wat all politics n inside stuff happens...NOW I GET TO KNOW THE CHEAP TRICKS!!!
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really hate this PH how can they choose the time slot to 6.30 Uttaran was their previous show shud have taken 10.30 slot. After that they can switchover it to 7 or anyother!!
Mehr Qubool hai was really worst even earlier they had 9.30 slot then they changed to 7.30 so it leads way to offair.

But y the PH took this slot its killing me😡
rama_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

yes, he should try for films

he is sura... did u know he has shot for BUDGET TRIP movie...  its 2+ years not release date... I would keep praying for his success
mehraan thumbnail
Infact all those who didnt watch him ...WILL atleAST understand his talent in Films...MORE RECOGNITION N APPRECIATION...
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandyy55

I really hate this PH how can they choose the time slot to 6.30 Uttaran was their previous show shud have taken 10.30 slot. After that they can switchover it to 7 or anyother!!

Mehr Qubool hai was really worst even earlier they had 9.30 slot then they changed to 7.30 so it leads way to offair.

But y the PH took this slot its killing me😡

This is also irking me THESE production house was sleeping...how cud tgey agree to 630 tgey shud have demanded their earlier slot as other producers are resorting n demanding!!!HIW CAN they be so silly to advertise their show at that time!!!
rama_2010 thumbnail
when was the last time telly chakkar covered IKRS and today they come with this article...   behti ganga mein sab haath dhone aa gaye...