adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
correct sura. If they want 6.30 slot then give it to udaan 11pm slot to IKRS
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Mishal is not made for such tv shows...period HR SHOULD REJECT TV OFFERS...HIS DREAM IS FILMS N HE IS MADE FOR THST!!!...worst koi show se dil nahi lagungi ab!!!!

N colors I hate u...roll urself in bhoot bangla n naagin ke bil mei!!

That is the sad part . He came to tv after several years and it's hard to find the right role. Movies are very hard to get for tv actors and that is why I feel such talented people get lost.
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhiabhi

Udaan can be swapped to 6pm. bloody pplz dont know y they doing to our show.
Even they can pull plug of these shows BV & SSK surely.
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhiabhi

colors is the worst channel which dont care abt fans
They ended MATSH also like this only
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Mehr I'm not even surprised ...this channel and that sony dont even even let the good shows run at least for an year...RR or HS was ct off just like that...ek saal toh run karne kamauka toh dete ...this happens with good shows with good cast.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the show until recently. It was well paced, excellent acting and great story line. There was no drag with the right mix of emotions. I hope they can have more shows like this. 

Now it is like any other saas torturing bahu saga plus I do not understand this fascination of bringing more females/ multiple marriages for the male lead in soaps.

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only Stupid shows getting High TRP's worst channelšŸ˜”
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pearl100

Mehr I'm not even surprised ...this channel and that sony dont even even let the good shows run at least for an year...RR or HS was ct off just like that...ek saal toh run karne kamauka toh dete ...this happens with good shows with good cast.

Thats y I say colors shud hve the same fate like sony.. they are overconfident.. !!!

They dnt let the Cvs tell their story n resort to pressuring trps.. y will they deviate from original storyline if trps ka chakkar na hota...

Indian aunties khush hojaiye ...bhoot,dayans n naagins are made for u only. ...AADMILOG BI HASTE HUNGE WE FEMALES ARE ALWAYS INTO IMAGINARY STUFF..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katori

Loved the show until recently. It was well paced, excellent acting and great story line. There was no drag with the right mix of emotions. I hope they can have more shows like this. 

Now it is like any other saas torturing bahu saga plus I do not understand this fascination of bringing more females/ multiple marriages for the male lead in soaps.

This was resorted due to trp chakkar
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Thats true yaar strong theme shows should be shown in star plus or zee they are far better channels at least mauka toh dete...such good potential this show had kya kya banadiya...i sincerely hope this news is false.