Neha Mehta & Munmun Dutta..Still Single

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Friends...😊

Hope everyone are doing fine...long time since i made a topic here..

I see Debby, Subha, Aarti are still posting here..👏👏

I have stopped watching new episodes of TMKOC long long back..!!!

But i do watch the older ones almost daily..and need not say that i never get bored...👏

Coming back to Topic..!!! 

All gokuldham mahila mandali are married..Madhavi..Komal..Daya..Roshan..even Rita Reporter..

Only Anjali..aur Munmun Dutta are single..!!!..

according to a article in Gujarati daily..

Neha mehta is 37 (June 9th 1978)....She is same age of Disha (Aug 17th 1978).

So she should take a break and give us a break too..😆..i mean in show she has nothing to do except making karela ka juice and saying ek minute ek minute...😆😆..

Jokes apart guess she should settle down now??

Munmun dutta is 28 (September 28, 1987)..

well its time for her to get married, but then these so called stars..have no time to get marry..😆

i know...i know its their life..we have no say..but its like just saying..😆..

what say????
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 7 years ago
So finally you posted haann 😉 🤣
Nice topic...Even I'm not watching the show since ages..I watch the old episodes just like you...
And yes Anjali and Munmun should settle down now...But it's their choice..jab appropriate appropriate ladka milega tab kar lenge shaadi 😆

Very glad to see you here...I was reading our old posts of some 2 years back...Felt very nostalgic...Kya din they vo! miss those days a lot...
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

So finally you posted haann 😉 🤣
Nice topic...Even I'm not watching the show since ages..I watch the old episodes just like you...
And yes Anjali and Munmun should settle down now...But it's their choice..jab appropriate appropriate ladka milega tab kar lenge shaadi 😆

Very glad to see you here...I was reading our old posts of some 2 years back...Felt very nostalgic...Kya din they vo! miss those days a lot...

those were good days...we use post new topics, games and all..👍🏼

o ya its der life..whenever they want to get marry...its ok with us...😆...hum kaun sa unke liye ladke dekh rahe hain..😆, was just saying..😛😆
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

those were good days...we use post new topics, games and all..👍🏼

o ya its der life..whenever they want to get marry...its ok with us...😆...hum kaun sa unke liye ladke dekh rahe hain..😆, was just saying..😛😆

Yes those days were awesome...Full on timepass..GOTW's ,MOTW and what not..And that time show was also worth watching...Now I feel its very boring and monotonous..
Ya I know you were just saying like that 😆
I have one idea..
Let us all decide any one old episode of tmkoc..watch it again..and then discuss about it here...What say guys? It would be fun..😃
Hey Ahmed. Welcome back!
I started watching the show after more than 1 year during the gold biscuits track. Phir again I stopped watching it.Phir se I watched it when the iyer - babita track started and now since last 2 weeks I am have stopped watching again. 😆
Itna crap dikha rahe hain show mein.Why don't they just end the show? 

Anyways, I knew that munmun is unmarried but didn't knew that Neha too is unmarried. Munmun toh rakes leave once or twice in a year and goes on a vacation to different countries. She's enjoying her life.Shaadi karke bandhan mein kyun bandhna?

Btw ahmed,can u tell me chaddi gang track kaunse episodes mein aaya tha?
Hey AHmad , welcomeback...

Neha is 38, how old is Anjali ? SHe is either 3 or 8. Not more than that. Somebody please arrest Mehta nnow !!!😆
Originally posted by dey.bh

Hey AHmad , welcomeback...

Neha is 38, how old is Anjali ? SHe is either 3 or 8. Not more than that. Somebody please arrest Mehta nnow !!!😆
Hahahah 😆

How are you debby...? 😃
I am fine Kim. HOw are you ?
Originally posted by .Subha.

Btw ahmed,can u tell me chaddi gang track kaunse episodes mein aaya tha?

hey subha..how r u :)

click on the below link to see chaddi gang track..!!!

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 7 years ago