Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing start :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Superb update Taarey first meeting awsm...
miss_nerdy thumbnail
Haww...feeling bad for taani 
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very  nice  update...
Taani is so innocent...
please update next part soon...
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
thanks for the pm

doll_dimple thumbnail
Superb update..
Loved it...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
- | Chapter Two | -

Taani breathed in fresh air as she stepped out of the school premises after giving her last exam. She was a free bird now, for few months though.

She was waiting for her car, but seems like the driver is late today. She waited for another half an hour, but still there was no sign of driver or car. She was getting irritated, the heat of the sun shining over her head, wasn't helping her either.

Her eyes widen when an Audi R8 stopped there and the window glass of passenger seat, slide down, revealing the beautiful stranger from the other day.

"Hey, Taani!" Rey greeted her with a smile. She walked over the car and waved at him with a polite smile.

"What are you doing here?" Rey asked her.

"I'm waiting for my driver, but he is late today." Taani informed him.

"If you don't mind, I can drop you home." Rey offered. He glance at her, he could tell she was hesitate to take up his offer which he could understand. They were strangers for crying out loud.

"Okay. Lets do one thing, Why don't we both go in that ice cream parlor and have a ice cream while waiting for your driver to come." Rey suggested, pointing at the ice-cream parlor right at some distance.

"Sounds good to me." Taani agreed, ice-cream was her weakness and best way to escape from the heat. Rey parked his car and come out of the car.

"But why do you want to wait with me? You can go, if you want, you must have work to do and i don't want you to waste your time-" Taani trailed off hesitatingly as they both started to walk toward the ice-cream parlor.

"Don't you like my company?" Rey asked her, mocking the hurt.

"No. Its not like that. But what if you get late for your work?" Taani questioned him back. Rey opened the door for her, taani smiled and she entered inside, followed by him.

"Don't worry about that. I'm the boss, so it doesn't matter-" Rey answered her with a smile. Taani gave a small nod in return. Both walked toward the counter and placed their order. They got their ice-cream cups and set on the table.

"Can i ask you something?" Taani asked him innocently. Rey gave her a nod, telling her to go ahead.

"How do you know my father?" 

"Actually, my father and your father are business partners. Thats how i know him, but i'm surprise why we don't know each other? I mean, Rishi uncle never talked about you, he always used to talk about his son swayum but never about you. Infact i was quiet shocked when servant told me you are his daughter, the other day i come to your house-" Rey told her, sudden wave of sadness hit her realizing people doesn't even know she is Rishi shekhawat's daughter.

Then what identity she has? An unwanted child? A child who is not wanted, nor by her mother neither by her father? Was she really that bad? Her father didn't even like to talk about her. It pained her.

"Hey! Are you alright? Did i said something that had hurt you?" Her trance was broken when she heard his concern and worry filled voice. She looked up and stare him. Worry was shining in his eyes, was he worried for her? It was hard to believe.

"Nothing. I'm alright, i was thinking about the ice-cream. It doesn't taste good-" She complained in cute tone. She covered her sadness with a smile, gracefully hiding her pain behind the facade of false happiness, but the man sitting infront of her, looked pass her false smile and realized she was anything but happy.

It made him curious to know about her.

"Then have mine. Its yummy-" He played along with her and offered her a spoonful of strawberry ice-cream. She was surprised by his move and accepted his gesture. They finished their ice-creams. Rey paid the bill then they both come out. By now her driver was also waiting, standing near the car.

"Sorry for being late, ma'am. There was an accident on the road, i had to change the route." Driver apologized to her when they reached near the car. 

"Thats okay, uncle." Taani gave him a smile. Then she turned to Rey and thanked him for the ice-cream.

"Here is my number, call me any time, if you need any help or want to go out." Rey whispered softly as he handed her his card. Taani passed a small smile to him and left for her home in her car.

Please do leave your feedback :)
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
People doesnt even know that taani is rishi's daughter
Wondering if swayam treats her the same way
Bt now taani's sunshine is here in the form of rey
Update soon
Thnkz for the pm
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Awsm update awww Taarey second meeting awsm
Nice feeling bad for taani... Next update soon...
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
poor taani 
her father is so bad 
is swayam also like his father 
taarey shared icecream