noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ahh man I just love these two. 
Such genuine happiness!!!😳
noor321 thumbnail
Episode 27 - Dhruv's mummy and daddy are back together!

LOL at the way Dhruv is listening to Alya admitting about sending the goons. Uttu ruined the whole feel. Kriss was actually good. 

"We are serving Gods" - lol Nandini was so confused when the Manager said that. 

The only day Nandini actually worked at the cafe. LOL 
The manager is such a weirdo, some customers take some time. The cafe scene is so weird. 😕
Nandini's dubbing is bad. He is not eating anything at all lol. 

Madhubala's drama. LOL the pastry is the same one that Dhruv was given. 

Dhruv's alien attack. 

Manik comes to the cafe even though Nandini only said she needs him she never mentioned anything about Dhruv. 😆😆

LOL at Manik having bundles of cash in his pocket, pretty sure those are the same bundles Alya gave to the goons. The Manager takes the bundles lool. 😆 This episode is so random. The only good thing is Nandini and Manik collectively taking care of Dhruv and singing together. Niti is really bad at lip-syncing. 😆

This episode was so boring.

Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Nahiii Noor!!! what did you say? This is the epi that hooked me on to the show.. MaNan n Dhruv to be precise😳 MaNan singing for Dhruv Angry Manik, scared Nandini. Nandini calling Manik. It wasn't that bad😳

Expressionless Dhruv - I took it as part of his character😳 Added the mystery level to his character😳 Baaki the whole Manik-Dhruv-Nandini angle is intriguing too😳

Nandini just telling Manik she needs him right now😆 - She did tell him about Dhruv I believe. We weren't shown bas😳
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Nahiii Noor!!! what did you say? This is the epi that hooked me on to the show.. MaNan n Dhruv to be precise😳 MaNan singing for Dhruv Angry Manik, scared Nandini. Nandini calling Manik. It wasn't that bad😳

Expressionless Dhruv - I took it as part of his character😳 Added the mystery level to his character😳 Baaki the whole Manik-Dhruv-Nandini angle is intriguing too😳

Nandini just telling Manik she needs him right now😆 - She did tell him about Dhruv I believe. We weren't shown bas😳

Hahaha sorry. Seriously this episode? I mean it's not bad I just wasn't having fun. LOL even in the beginning I used to find expressionless dhruv mysterious but once you watch the whole show and you know it's because of Uttu's incapability as an actor that Dhruv as a character wasn't given justice to so it's sort of ruined. But yeh he is bearable when he gets the attack. 

I think it's because of the cafe scene that I got bored, it was just weirdly done and apart from Niti no one else in the scene could act. But yeh I loved the part from where Nandini phones Manik. I guess because I know what happens my opinion is somewhat biased perhaps my opinion would have been different if I was watching it for the first time. MaNan singing is the highlight 😳  and of course her saying she needs him and him turning up instantly. 😆
shibz thumbnail
Haha yes😆 For the first time it looked new n nice😳 Dhruv imo took the worst turn when he opened his mouth to say more than 2 lines😆 Rest I still feel he was in the character😳 Expressionless Dhruv due to alien attacks😆 But he said some intelligent stuff when needed😳 That made him interesting😳
shibz thumbnail
This scene to be specific😳 I was awestruck n continued watching the rest of the epi without changing the channel😳😆 And there I started falling for Manik😳 Otherwise every time I saw cruel Manik I would change the channel or switch off the tv😆

Cr- Pratsy. She was the one to encourage me to watch the show after this😆 And also briefed me up on the forum fights b/w Dhruv/Manik😆
shibz thumbnail
Found some stuff from the previous epis.

shibz thumbnail
Nandini: Pani😆
So innocently she offers him pani. And Manik! Such a Bully😡 ..acts like he was gonna drink and tries to put it on her head😈 I like how Nandu was alert and didn't let him have his way Still that struggle in the end.. he is obviously much stronger.. moves Nandini along with the bottle with one arm😆

shibz thumbnail
The Devil😈 The way he walks in!

All credits- Pratsy.
noor321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Found some stuff from the previous epis.

The breaking the guitar scene is just wow, Parth was so good he freaks me out. 

That look of shock in the second gif is heartbreaking feel so bad for Manik. 
Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago