LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nili Here U Goo

Credit - Anu 

Manik - Nandini Murthy I Know You Believe  Ki We Are  Connected By Destiny Per Mein Us Destiny Ko Ek Naam Dena Chahta Hu And It's "LOVE"  Bcoz I Can't Imagine My Life Without You Even For A Moment  

Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 7 years ago

Nandini - Hum Ek Dusre Ki Mistakes Ko Repeat Karke Equal Nahi Ho Sakktee , Ek Dusre Ki Mistake Se Hum Learn Kar Sakte Hai Together And We Can Be Better❀️
Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 25 - Ma'am, we are not fighting, we love each other!

When Harshad was still a grey character. Mukti screaming at him that he got what he wanted and the guy doesn't really respond to that but he still consoles her and hugs her. You'd think he would realise that somewhere he was going too far but nope. Though the way he hugged her you could tell he had feelings for her still. 

Nandu gets the famous scarf πŸ˜‰, can't wait till the drunk episode. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Funny how always Manik, Alya, Mukti and Cabir still end up sticking together and Dhruv always leaves them waiting. 

Poor Nandu doesn't know how to tell Chacha and Chachi that she has been kicked out. LOL she so they spend only 5 hours in college, do they even do anything else apart from hanging out in the corridors?

NH3 apart from Nandini are rallying for Nandini. He knew that the vote wasn't the only way to get her back he had to use his connection with Nyo. This could have been an even more interesting dynamic if only Abhishek could act. 

Haha I totally missed the scene where Cabir walks past Harshad and then stops to take a pic of him, and Harshad goes one second and then poses for him loool.

Parth ka true love ki entry...
CAKE!!!😳😳

Even Mukti had doubts after Manik said he didn't send the goons but he goes he isn't that cheap. LOL please Manik you did some pretty cheap things. Yea maybe involving external parties to harass a girl physically isn't one of them but you did some pretty cheap things. 

How did Ma erm I mean Parth resist looking at the cake in the scene. πŸ˜†

LOL Mukti if she knew Fab5 don't break why try and commit suicideπŸ˜•.

NavNi scene and despite them trying to get Nandini back but Navya still was being selfish. She said tumhara saath tou galat huaya hai but mera saath bhi, our band just started. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But she comes back on track once she hears Nandini's plans of supporting herself. 

Manik going crazy looking for Dhruv lol. I love his BG music.πŸ˜†
Manik ki nazar Nandini paari. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He assumes she must know where Dhruv is. πŸ˜†

Cabir still lying despite them saying they will tell each other their secrets. Even Alya continues to lie about no secret. 

I'm glad Mukti wasn't dumb enough to think Nandini sent the goons. 

Man seriously the force with which Manik pulls Nandini from the chair. 
LOL love the manager made Manik and Nandini Boyfriend and Girlfriend.πŸ˜† Another MaNan shipper. 

"Ma'am, we are not fighting, we love each other." - haha Nandu you go girl and control this monster. 
He didn't even say anything just pulled his arm lol. 

"Itni dair se main kya arabic bol raha hu" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Harshad is such a chalak banda, he used the petition as a front but used the actual method in private with Nyo. Nandini will keep Manik in trouble lol, the girl turned him into a human. Oh Harshad you are the best MaNan shipper. πŸ˜†

"There is only one girl who I care for but the problem is she is more closer to Manik" - Nyo, Alya or Mukti could be any three. 

The poor girl was offering you water dude. These two fighting with waterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I like she gave it back. But Niti was trying hard not to laugh when he threw the bottle.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Aliya should've seen this tooπŸ˜† But bechari Nandu would've been in trouble.

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 26 - Manik is "Phinished"😳

DhruNi Alert!

Nandini understood Manik better than Dhruv. #soulmatesπŸ˜†

Haha they all think Manik got Dhruv. 

Dhruv brings a new guitar for Manik.

#MissionNandini was a successπŸ˜†

LMAO Navya comes in playing the Dhol and I can't help but laugh at the people cheering for and bringing in Nandini. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The look Manik is giving her ahahahah. The guy is so pissed and is trying to get into contact with his Momma. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nandini is giving him smirks as well. 

Abhishek looks really good today and even yesterday in this black t-shirt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nandini smiles at Dhruv and Manik notices and is getting jealous. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The guy is very possessive about his baby Dhruv.

Harshad don't get too excited Manik baba is still a big kameena and way too tez you can't pull him down that easily. πŸ˜†

Nandini notices that both Manik and Dhruv have the the guitar case with the star dangling. πŸ˜³

"Phinish" - NavyaπŸ˜†

Aww Manik is like I didn't send those goons. 

"Teri gut feeling keh rahi hai, ya koi aur feeling?" Baba asked him straight up lol how did he forget all of this later. 

"Dunya ki sari larki trouble hai" Love how Cabir gave the girls the drumsticks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL Parth's arms are so long that he literally touched them all in the hug ahahahahah. 

"Music is a method as well" - Harshad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol so random. 

LOL there was no way she would survive bumping into Manik, the poor girl could have broken a few bones πŸ˜†.

"Mr Manik Malhotra next time you expel me mere ghar nahi paunch jaane"πŸ˜†

Haha he stares at her as she leaves and sees her limping. 

"Tumhe hot girls ki sapne aathe hai" 
LOL Navya was blushing. 

"I like you as you are" - Harshad 

Eww NavShad dancing and romancing. πŸ€’

LOL at the way Navya falls and he catchers her. 

Dhruv catches Alya paying the gundas. 
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Episode 25 - Ma'am, we are not fighting, we love each other!

Funny how always Manik, Alya, Mukti and Cabir still end up sticking together and Dhruv always leaves them waiting.     HE IS DUH

cake loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even Mukti had doubts after Manik said he didn't send the goons but he goes he isn't that cheap. 

LOL Mukti if she knew Fab5 don't break why try and commit suicideπŸ˜•.

NavNi scene and despite them trying to get Nandini back but Navya still was being selfish. She said tumhara saath tou galat huaya hai but mera saath bhi, our band just started. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But she comes back on track once she hears Nandini's plans of supporting herself. 

Manik going crazy looking for Dhruv lol. I love his BG music.πŸ˜†
Manik ki nazar Nandini paari. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He assumes she must know where Dhruv is. πŸ˜†         i love that scene too

Man seriously the force with which Manik pulls Nandini from the chair. 
LOL love the manager made Manik and Nandini Boyfriend and Girlfriend.πŸ˜† Another MaNan shipper.   πŸ˜³ sab manan shipper

"Ma'am, we are not fighting, we love each other." - haha Nandu you go girl and control this monster. 
He didn't even say anything just pulled his arm lol.  β€οΈ HE saw their future

"Itni dair se main kya arabic bol raha hu" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Harshad is such a chalak banda, he used the petition as a front but used the actual method in private with Nyo. Nandini will keep Manik in trouble lol, the girl turned him into a human. Oh Harshad you are the best MaNan shipper. πŸ˜†

"There is only one girl who I care for but the problem is she is more closer to Manik" - Nyo, Alya or Mukti could be any three. 

The poor girl was offering you water dude. These two fighting with waterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I like she gave it back. But Niti was trying hard not to laugh when he threw the bottle.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heyy
nice update
old episodes
start of new love story

shindesweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEVILSDESIRE

Manik - Nandini Murthy I Know You Believe  Ki We Are  Connected By Destiny Per Mein Us Destiny Ko Ek Naam Dena Chahta Hu And It's "LOVE"  Bcoz I Can't Imagine My Life Without You Even For A Moment  

this is so so so beautiful
they are β€οΈ

shindesweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Episode 26 - Manik is "Phinished"😳

DhruNi Alert!   

Nandini understood Manik better than Dhruv. #soulmatesπŸ˜†

Haha they all think Manik got Dhruv. 

Dhruv brings a new guitar for Manik.

#MissionNandini was a successπŸ˜†

LMAO Navya comes in playing the Dhol and I can't help but laugh at the people cheering for and bringing in Nandini. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The look Manik is giving her ahahahah. The guy is so pissed and is trying to get into contact with his Momma. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nandini is giving him smirks as well. 

Abhishek looks really good today and even yesterday in this black t-shirt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nandini smiles at Dhruv and Manik notices and is getting jealous. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The guy is very possessive about his baby Dhruv.

Harshad don't get too excited Manik baba is still a big kameena and way too tez you can't pull him down that easily. πŸ˜†

Nandini notices that both Manik and Dhruv have the the guitar case with the star dangling. πŸ˜³

"Phinish" - NavyaπŸ˜†

Aww Manik is like I didn't send those goons. 

"Teri gut feeling keh rahi hai, ya koi aur feeling?" Baba asked him straight up lol how did he forget all of this later. 

"Dunya ki sari larki trouble hai" Love how Cabir gave the girls the drumsticks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL Parth's arms are so long that he literally touched them all in the hug ahahahahah. 

"Music is a method as well" - Harshad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol so random. 

LOL there was no way she would survive bumping into Manik, the poor girl could have broken a few bones πŸ˜†.

"Mr Manik Malhotra next time you expel me mere ghar nahi paunch jaane"πŸ˜†

Haha he stares at her as she leaves and sees her limping. 

"Tumhe hot girls ki sapne aathe hai" 
LOL Navya was blushing. 

"I like you as you are" - Harshad 

Eww NavShad dancing and romancing. πŸ€’

LOL at the way Navya falls and he catchers her. 

Dhruv catches Alya paying the gundas. 

dhruni πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i never ever liked dhruv n nandini πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

so love jealous manik
haha nandu smiles at dhruv n manik πŸ˜‘
navshad tohπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shindesweety thumbnail