Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why do you write so beautifully? Tell me.
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally RV will awake and is out of danger ...
Ang yahooo he expected ishaani as well 😳
But now ishaani 😕 just hope she will fine soon
robal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait till Ranveer wakes up and talks to Ishani, he already knows she is there, but can't wait to hear their conversations.  Do you plan to be a Author, Elvish?  It  is amazing how well you write and you would be way better than a lot of authors out there and I can promise you if you start writing books, I would be your loyal fan.  You are so good.  Thanks so much for the  PM and sorry for not responding sooner.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

CONGRATULATION WITH A NEW THREAD

I am sho happy that your beautiful story has come so far🤗🤗  Your story is among one of my favourite one all time It is a beautiful story wrtiten by a beautiful and talented writer❤️❤️

Now coming to your first chapter in this thread, it was a stunner❤️❤️     One of my favourite chapter in the stories ❤️❤️ I feel really bad that I read it this late😭😭 No apologies in the world would make it up 

But I want you to know that the chapter was extreamely beautiful❤️❤️ I loved everything from Ishani admiring him and struggling with dil ki baat to when she is trying to lose the grip of his hand but his hold gets stronger Sigh what a beautiful symbol was that  Ishani smiling just because of her man Awww ❤️ I am fangirling so badly😆  Really Elvish I cant wait to these 2 having kids , they will be just adorable as there parents Also I am babysitting all the kids you ever write in IshVeer stories, deal?😳

Okey there convo while having breakfast was amazingly written Elvish how do write so beautiful?😲😲 I really need to know , maybe I can learn a thing or two😆😆

I loved Ishani not being able to forgive Disha easily , I dont think Ishani should forgive her untill she is being really sorry. Because the Disha in the show was😡 Why do you think I wrote a verry sweet and lovable Disha in my ff😆😆 

Ranveer as always is so forgiving and good heartet , you stayed true to his character❤️❤️  Good job my beautiful friend🤗

Also when Ishu said " That wont change anything" I  wanted to scold her for being sho stubborn , just go and kiss Ranveer and tell him you love him😆

I know you love him , I know you care and u 2 will never ever be apart😆 

See what your story is doing to me , I am singing JB song😆 🤣 And I am not  a JB fan😆😆

Anyways Ranveer 's birthday is comming soon , hope Ishu gives him an amazing gift😳 ( Her heart to him)

ELVISH YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB WITH THE UPDATE🤗 You writing is so beautiful , more beautiful than lyrics in a song😳😳

Love you loads ❤️❤️

With love
The verry bad student😆

Hey, MM! Thank you so much for this grand congratulation. 🤗🤗

You said  you wanted to make me blush, God, you did do that.     And apart from that welcome back too! And these GIFs, these are so adorable!   Thank you so much, MM.

And now to the review, I'm glad you find this FF that good. 😊 😊 Your review makes me smile for them so much. True, that symbolized he'd not let her go no matter what. But life has its own games, no?

Your kids wish... oh, girl! Didn't Ranveer agree to this wish of yours too? 😆  I'm sure you'll get to see their kids in plenty. ;)

RE: Also I am babysitting all the kids you ever write in IshVeer stories, deal?

Pakka! 😛

Ah, now. You are flattering me a lot too much. xD But thank you so much. :)

Disha of the show was truly annoying! And yes, your Disha is a baby. I never thought I'd like her really but you proved me wrong and I love her there! :)

Ranveer is a sweetheart always, no? Baby!

RE: Also when Ishu said " That wont change anything" I  wanted to scold her for being sho stubborn , just go and kiss Ranveer and tell him you love him.

This is so cute, MM. Although she didn't say she loved him, she kissed him still! 😳 😳

Sorry, what's JB, though? Never heard of it before. 😕

Oh. she's already given her heart to him, and it'll happen soon too.

And thank you again so much! Sigh, you have compensated your absence on the FF now. You are allowed to enter the class. Permission granted! 😛
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Hahaa I am still not a free bird😭 Most hectic  month of my life😕 Hahaa really happy , how did your exams go dr?  

I am glad you are okey dr and  be a good girl and take care of yourself😳😳 I am comming 🤗  How I wish we all lived in the same country😭😭

Awww cant wait to read it ❤️

Dear God! Take care of yourself, MM. :) It should be your internship that's remaining now, right? My exams are yet to happen and they will in a while.

Yes, you too. Yikes! We're talking all this which we should be discussing in the PMs. 😆 And sigh! It's alright though. Proves IshVeer fans are all across the world and also proves some idiots wrong who think MATSH or IshVeer fandom is "too small" or "non-existent". 🥱 🥱

Take care. :)

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Hey, MM! Thank you so much for this grand congratulation. 🤗🤗

You said  you wanted to make me blush, God, you did do that.     And apart from that welcome back too! And these GIFs, these are so adorable!   Thank you so much, MM.

And now to the review, I'm glad you find this FF that good. 😊 😊 Your review makes me smile for them so much. True, that symbolized he'd not let her go no matter what. But life has its own games, no?

Your kids wish... oh, girl! Didn't Ranveer agree to this wish of yours too? 😆  I'm sure you'll get to see their kids in plenty. ;)

RE: Also I am babysitting all the kids you ever write in IshVeer stories, deal?

Pakka! 😛

Ah, now. You are flattering me a lot too much. xD But thank you so much. :)

Disha of the show was truly annoying! And yes, your Disha is a baby. I never thought I'd like her really but you proved me wrong and I love her there! :)

Ranveer is a sweetheart always, no? Baby!

RE: Also when Ishu said " That wont change anything" I  wanted to scold her for being sho stubborn , just go and kiss Ranveer and tell him you love him.

This is so cute, MM. Although she didn't say she loved him, she kissed him still! 😳 😳

Sorry, what's JB, though? Never heard of it before. 😕

Oh. she's already given her heart to him, and it'll happen soon too.

And thank you again so much! Sigh, you have compensated your absence on the FF now. You are allowed to enter the class. Permission granted! 😛

No need to thank me dr😳😳

Hayee u must look so adorable while blushing Careful, i dont want any romeo to steal you yet😉 Its really good to be back, u will get review of the next chap on saturday so be online😆 Hehee glad u like the gifs😳😳

I am sho glad I can make you smile beautiful girl🤗

I cant wait to they have kids Hayeee❤️ Wee I get to babysitt all the kids 

JB stands for Justin Bieber🤣 Oh Elvish u are sho sweet😳

Finally I got permisiion😆 Okey girl I will talk to u later, this girl has to get ready 😆
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Dear God! Take care of yourself, MM. :) It should be your internship that's remaining now, right? My exams are yet to happen and they will in a while.

Yes, you too. Yikes! We're talking all this which we should be discussing in the PMs. 😆 And sigh! It's alright though. Proves IshVeer fans are all across the world and also proves some idiots wrong who think MATSH or IshVeer fandom is "too small" or "non-existent". 🥱 🥱

Take care. :)

Res😳
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi Elvish!!
hope you are fine.😊
well this was a typical your kind of update providing a solace as well as snatching it right away.😛
puneet have started to understand them more than their own parents and the sarcastic remark by sharman was a welcome relief in this whole tensed atmosphere of hospital.👍🏼
well i don't why but i am still not able to accept the fact that he has comeback alright i mean your love for sadism and his pain is something that makes me think like that😲
well she cannot help but blush mere at the mention of their togetherness a thought making its presence felt along with the fear of losing him. 😭
all her restrain cracking over now she cannot get over the fact that if operation was alright why is he taking time to be awake to see her to talk to her.😕 its like now they know each other's feeling and just can't wait to express themselves.
now comes the time to meet him and she is all speechless thinking what to tell and what not as she is feeling a plethora of emotions now anger, guilt,happyness love everything so now she is just fighting  so many of them
conversation of amba and ishani was the most sensible one something i was expecting since long time a meaningful conversation to know each other and forget past without carrying a bad blood over it. and the sentence that she just wants his son's happiness and nothing matters to her more than that. and girl ishani is so guilty that she just cannot accept the fact that she was accepted so easily when she was responsible for all the pain they went through.
What would Ranveer be thinking now, were her thoughts, as town before her stood defiantly, painting a picture of all that lay in future and to be conquered. All the odds towering upon them like those gigantic buildings, blocking their way to the sunrise, but their love rising high, like the gusts of the winds, swirling amidst them and, defying all the odds, reaching where they were meant to be. On the top, free, and happiest!
this para was my the favourite one expressing their realtionship and how they are defying odds just to be with each other.
and whats with this irony of the day being the same as of her father's death well dont let her loose the only person she loves the most and who loves more then anything just like his father oh dear  you have turned all this into a lot of mind boggling thoughts  i just cant get over it.
not only his first question but his first thought after coming into consciousness will be ishani
You and LM have made him such a character that after reading an update from you guys a question i ask myself is why is he fictional character and envy ishani a little more i know that's pretty insane of me but i can't help.
And that dilemma ishani was going through while sitting beside him and all the pain she was feeling by looking at him was very amazingly described i loved that part totally. I know i end up speaking the same thing over and over again but that's your writing to be blamed. You and LM always leave me a little more awestruck with your update.
o thaat gesture of him wiping her tears inspite of being not able to even move properly was something to be described in ranveers word made me fall again for him.
Their conversation was so much filled with love and pain all the love they felt for each other how she cannot just live without him and how he will die to give her one more breath.
what's happening now he just felt silent and what all these mysterious looks ishani is getting from all of them and all the last part he fighting willing to survive but that last line left me boggled.
Oh can we have the next update a little early with so many question left after this update i just want to know his thoughts how he felt after seeing her.
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Hi, dv! Thank you so much. I'm good. How are you?

Hehehe. I know what you mean. But for future, this hanging-in-between thing is necessary. I can't help it either. Ah, the sarcastic remark. Even if it did come as relief for you, someone was very much pissed too. After all, robots aren't really.. you know. Shrugs!

About your doubt, I better keep quiet right now. 😆  Hah, my reputation is really so bad!

yeah, she has so much going on inside her and he keeps sacrificing for her happiness and she doesn't even know about them. That's one thing that's killing her because she never wanted to be the reasons of his sufferings. But unfortunately his love is too much and he too can't help. In the show her sacrifices killed him, and here his are doing that to her.

Yeah, Amba knows her son's life lives in Ishani and she will never go against anything that is the cause of his happiness. Ishani is bound to feel guilty for such matters for a while. Poor soul. :( And I'm glad you liked the conversation since I was afraid about it too.

Ha, yes, Ishani is in his thoughts all the time... But. Haha. IKR! I have this same question. Why is he not real? But had he been real, he wouldn't have enjoyed anything in our world. That masochist that he is! And Ishani. Poor girl is the target of nearly every girl. But Ranveer will protect her, no worries. Heck. What am I writing? Sorry. LM ka bhoot, I think. 😕 😕

Yes, she feels insanely guilty for whatever happened to him and his coldness helps nowhere to rid her from her those thoughts. But hopefully she will get over them. And true. She can't live without him and he will sacrifice himself for he sake in all ways. But she won't let him do that now.

Hehe. Thanks. Before Soulmates I will be updating LDE though. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Why do you write so beautifully? Tell me.

I should like to assume you meant you liked the chapter. So thank you, Arushi. And don't feel ashamed for not being able to reply. I have been unable to do so for months. And thank you once again.  😆
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Finally RV will awake and is out of danger ...
Ang yahooo he expected ishaani as well 😳
But now ishaani 😕 just hope she will fine soon

Hey, Ayesha! Good to see you here, and thanks! RV is fine and Ishani is fine too. She is just weak and tired. That's why she fainted. Nothing more to worry about her. :)