Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg hahhahaha I am waiting to see dudes reactions
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS iS LIKE THE SOSY I WAS SO EAGERLY WAITING TO READ !!! THEY ARE BACK. 😳 WITH THE RAW SEXINESS 😉
Haaayyy
Please do continue from here .. 😉
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Obviously Monday morning is a bad time to read this update

Deb did stir RnB didn't he??? Made even good mild Tan to become a become a bigger brighter and louder version of himself.

But sending naughty texts to the man did land on target for II didn't it. Come to think of it young ones around here please take note but I'm guessing it can go either way in real life!

I'm have now turn my attention to the leafy paradise that I'm heading too before life turns again in a few days 😊

Have a great week people!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Selfless (selfish) acts

9:30 that night when Nivi wouldnt stop crying, Ranjan came up to find the door to the bedroom locked
After much banging II woke up wore her clothes and found a bewildered Ranjan holding Nivi

"Umm... sorry, raat ko neeche soi yeh?" she asked

"Raat abhi hui puttar" he suppressed a smile

"What time is it?" she asked peering at the walls, Nivi cooed and lay on II's shoulder

Ranjan had changed her and fed her some mashed potatoes

"Aaja beta kha le" he urged

She was wearing R&B's teeshirt over her saree's underskirt

He was relieved there was no more bloodbath

"I thot it was morning" she muttered

"9:15 hue honge" he smiled

"I will put her down for the night and I will come down, he is sleeping too" she informed a non inquisitive Ranjan

He nodded turned on the hallway and grand staircase lights and went down

II fed and changed her daughter and put her down to sleep

Woke R&B

"Get up no" she whispered, leaning over him

"Not really hungry II" he whispered

She rubbed his back softly... "U didnt eat right at Sam's either... ennachu da?" she asked

"The burger was too charred" he said

"I am bringing dal chawal" she said

He was laying face down, on his belly, he turned and looked at her

"Come here" he summoned

She crawled up close

He thumbed her lips and her neck

"Down" he ordered and kissed her long and hard

"What was that for?" she asked

"Lets go to bed II" he offered, kissing her cheek reverentially

"Rakshasaney..." she muttered getting off the bed, after snuggling some

Brought him dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, took her plate to the ground floor swing sat down and called Amma

"Bala mami said u didnt go to Sankara Math" Amma accused

"Ennamma nee... call panni first complain panre?" (why are u scolding me)

"What is this Ishita, you said you will go, u asked me not to go from Rohini, now Mami is ticked off" Amma whined

"By the time we came back it was 6..." II said

"U live a mile from it" Amma said

"I am sorry ma" II was furious at R&B

"Apdi enadee velai?" (what were u so busy for?)  "No paatu class either, u already went yesterday" Amma reminded

YA TELL EVERYTHING TO HER
THERE IS NO SECRET
SHE KNOWS YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
SHE KNOWS WHEN UR CLASS IS
SHE KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS NIVI SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT
YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL HER UR HUSBAND HAD A TWILIGHT TESTOSTERONE SURGE

"Amma when he is in Delhi, we are always late we never get to any place on time" II said weakly

"Podi" Amma was upset

"I will go to her house tomm and say sorry... poruma?" II shouted

Ranjan was cheking her veg garden he walked over, and found her upset

"Abhi phone pe ladai?" he asked

"He is asleep... I am fighting with my Amma" II said waving the phone

"Changa gudiya... baari baari ladna" he blew air kisses

"Amma why I called was to say Akka or Athim neither came to Sam's BBQ" II said

"Hmmm" Amma grunted

"Ippo edaanu sollen?" (say something no?)

Amma grunted

"Enna pidichu vaatre nee" (u torture me no?)

"U say sorry to Bala Mami I will say sorry to Sam, poruma?" Amma lashed out

"Bala Mami and Sam are not the same... u were doing a favor to Bala Mami by offering to go to the temple, (some prior bhajan mandli politics) Sam is my SIL" II was upset

"ennadee panna solrey?" (what do u want?) Amma asked

"I didnt intentionally make Shravu late two weeks ago that morning, Dad got him out of the bind, oru thanks solla kooda varale" (they didnt show up to thank Ranjan either)" II ranted

"U are the one harping on wanting an informal relationship and closeness with Vandu" Amma was deeply hurt that II wud expect formal things from Vandita

"Amma ADU VERA" (thats different) II shouted

"Its all the same... u are demanding Vandu and Bala express gratitude explicitly" Amma was unhappy

there was a pause
"When Thatha (Bala's Dad) helped u find that auditing job when u were doing CA, did Vandu ask?" Amma reminded

"Ammaaa" II pleaded

"Shravu is turning out to be a problem child, u are suddenly being very unforgiving and callous" Amma said bluntly

"Naa callous na, I wudnt have brought Shravu home" II was angry

"Senjittu solli kamkikaade Ishita" (karke jatao mat) Amma said in agony

II's food sat there untouched...

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates Nisha... hot, steamy, and simply adorable to see Ranjan handling Nivi while her parents are "fighting."  
Oy...politics in the Tambram household...I really have nothing to say except been there, done that, and have the several t-shirts😆  
It never goes away, you will never be allowed to forget even some 2-3 or more years down the line, your mother will always hate to be in the middle, your father will be the last to know what is going on.

I am glad that II and R&B made up.  II expecting Vandu or Bala to be thankful for interfering is not a good idea.  She should know that there is already a lot of emotion, ego, and frustration going on in their house.  Best is to handle them with a light touch or to restrict handling them at all...sad but sometimes that is the choice that needs to be made.  
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amma is Scolding II now?
II goes out of way to help everyone. 
But I think relationships are complicated.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amma can scold II for not going to mandir but she can't say anything to vandu for not going to sam's...!!!! 😕
I don't understand why everyone there is always making II understand things and not anyone else
If shravu is a trouble child,, it's not II fault
They were all helping them

But I think it happens
As Amma said u should not jatao after helping
It's also like people mostly tend to sunao them only who help,, who r not there in the scene cannot to be blame
It is life
munira053 thumbnail
II Does everything for everyone and yet She also gets to be the one who is suppose to take all the blame ??!! SHE LOVED SHRAVU. She never spoiled Him! II got Him all that Bala and Vandi could never afford,for d childs happiness and not bcoz She wanted Him to think of himself as A Raaeez aulad. What Shravu did has got NOTHING to do with II. They All need to understand this ! 😡
Selfish?? That can never be II 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ride a Lie

She went to bed, curling up for warmth and comforting that was seriously needed
Hugging him tight... he was reading a book, his empty plates were taken downstairs by him, in exchange for a reward of Sam Adams

"Whadja eat" he asked inhaling her hair

"the usual... u know lauki ke kofte, cauliflower and roti" she said smugly

She had gotten it all wrong

It was malai koftas and a potato and peas stir fry, it was one of the koftas Mahavir excelled at in making
He loved them so much, he had gone back down after she brought his dinner up to ask Mahavir for another bowl of

She was doing what she hid best... umm... did best... lying

"BTW I am ovulating so if I get pregnant, you have to go on maternity" she said

He smiled and hugged her tight

He kissed the top of her head, "I will, only if you promise it will be another girl" he said

"And then they can grow up and not get along?" she blurted

"Ummm?" he questioned

"U guys are so close to each other and love each other" she finished gingerly

"So... what were u upto downstairs?" he asked letting her take his book

"I am a social butterfly, I have HUNDREDS of friends... I was chatting with two at the same time" she said kissing his chest

"I am OK with slowing down and going on maternity" he whispered, letting his arousal rub her not so subtly

"I MEANT CARRYING THE BULGE, AND RETCHING AND DELIVERING AND UMM... U KNOW B... for six weeks" she shouted as he slid over her

"II keep talking" he urged not paying attention

"My luck it will be a BOY... like YOU" she said disdainfully

He shook, as he laughed on her

"I am too sore, I have to go to work tomorrow, unlike Venture Capitalists I know" she muttered
He kissed her, opening his mouth, and didnt taste any food scent

"Can I go to Paris with you next time?" she asked innocently when he was done

He groaned and gathered her fondling her warm body

"We shud al just move" he said gruffly

"Dad bhi?" she asked joyously

He smiled...

"Sam bhi?" she asked

He nodded

"U and Tan will be up all night playing poker, Sam and I have to live like hermits" she said as he fondled under her tee feeling her lacy inner wear

"I can hook you up" she nipped his neck, he growled aroused

"I thought u hated men with washboard stomachs" she mocked, after his 'outpouring" three hours ago

"U didnt let me finish, I meant hook u up with LIBRARIES" he said

"PAAVI" she said gurgling with pleasure as he poured syrupy sweetness into her body

He later went back to his book at 2 AM reading with a book light

She was truly worn out like a wet towel

In fact she told him that... when he rocked her to sleep

She went to work in the morning, father and daughter readied for a bike ride across Chanakyapuri in the frigid cold Feb morning

Nivi screamed just to be sure II didnt change her mind, and took her to Rohini

Until R&B sat her down in the kid carrier in the back of his bike

She waved in quick spazzed motion asking her to get lost

"Dont pedal too fast" she ordered her BIKER husband

"Is that it?" he mocked

"Umm.. I will text u more if I think of any more" she said haughtily

She promptly found a children's book "Everyone can Learn to ride a bicycle" by Chris Raschka and sent him the order
He grinned wide at her carelessly provocative behavior... she made his heart race... that is for sure...

Ranjan wandered in the lawn and Nivi squealed letting him know she was off to an adventure

"Amma se milne gayi gudiya?" he asked

"Nope... work" he said

"Rohini mein sab theek?" he asked
"Why asked R&B zipping up the kid's carrier, leaving two flaps open

"Nahi... Mrs Iyer se baat ho rahi thi... isne chup rehna nahi, waha Mrs Iyer isko samjhane ki koshish mein thi" Ranjan said watching II's car disappear around the corner

"Huh" R&B paused, standing up

"Khaana CHHUA nahi, swing mein pada tha, maine Mahavir ko kaha hai subah" he said

He leaned on his Ferrari, as Ranjan cuddled Nivi for a bit and looked up Flipkart

"The honest truth about dishonesty-How we lie to everyone-especialy ourselves" by Dan Ariely

He texted the order to his wife...

VeeIyer thumbnail

"The honest truth about dishonesty-How we lie to everyone-especially ourselves" 

The unvarnished "truth" in real life too ! not just the virtual one of SOSY ðŸ˜•