Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was just about to key in my review for 'choice ' and it see there's another one 😊 . Thank you.

I'm bk from the temple and I'll take the liberty to curse...and I have a 'choice' few words for dude.
Krishna pls forgive me!! Nivi paavam! She should have taken her to Sam's. He's giving her hell now.

Allright... He is seriously f*****g annoying with his behavior and he needs to get his S**t together and till the time he realizes that II needs to pul back... There !! I said it!! Fat chance though of it happenning.
He's in no mood for forward propulsion only...
Thatha and paati in spite of their fading faculties have always exhibited so much affection for II.

Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Dude is annoying right now
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nouf, your cute oru minute ippo varam to your hubs was adorable!!
I have a wicked thought to tease you but I'll save it for a pm sometime... I'm saving you being embarrassed ! Your oru minute ippo varam might not be favorable patience in all 'places' 😆 😆
Sorry for teasing you but I like teasing you! So sorry but no sorry. 😆 😆 .

Wishing you the best to join him soon. Love you sweetheart! Be blessed!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously??? He's testing her to the limit . I will say ENOUGH RB!! What are you trying to prove? And this time II needs to give him some very serious silent treatment. 
But I don't want Appa getting involved . Appa has this uncanny habit of invariably getting involved in all of II's affairs and since this has to do with her singing and him taking off to Paris who knows he might again shoot some unpleasant ones adding another layer to the already layered jhagra. 
I guess he still doesn't know she has an offer to die for does he? Wow, wonder where this is leading. But I do have a feeling that he'll go check on NiVI behind II's back, yeh Sab to dikhawa hai. 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha I want to try the fried peaches... Sounds yum.

Jas, right... There's a huge load of movement our town...
With Toyota shifting 60000 jobs next yr this side and schools being a major draw real estate prices hv hit the roof now. And you here.. Ha ha. Gladly!More the company more the merrier!

Shruthi... No chances of II singing the song now after this update !!
But what's this Yaar.. Hope they find a way out soon.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Seriously??? He's testing her to the limit . I will say ENOUGH RB!! What are you trying to prove? And this time II needs to give him some very serious silent treatment.

But I don't want Appa getting involved . Appa has this uncanny habit of invariably getting involved in all of II's affairs and since this has to do with her singing and him taking off to Paris who knows he might again shoot some unpleasant ones adding another layer to the already layered jhagra.
I guess he still doesn't know she has an offer to die for does he? Wow, wonder where this is leading. But I do have a feeling that he'll go check on NiVI behind II's back, yeh Sab to dikhawa hai.

Seriously! He needs to get his s**t together and in my post I made a similar comment that II needs to pull back till he gets off his high horse!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nisha I want to try the fried peaches... Sounds yum.

Jas, right... There's a huge load of movement our town...
With Toyota shifting 60000 jobs next yr this side and schools being a major draw real estate prices hv hit the roof now. And you here.. Ha ha. Gladly!More the company more the merrier!

Shruthi... No chances of II singing the song now after this update !!
But what's this Yaar.. Hope they find a way out soon.

I think she should take Ranjan and Nivi and go to chennai and make a holiday out of it. She really needs to put him in his place. Like I said ENOUGH!!! Whether she records or she doesn't, becomes famous or not she MUST give it a shot. Why not? Just because hubby is sulking because HE THINKS that wife digs singing more than him. Baat nahi karta only assumes, so he needs to jalo. I really want him to jalo.if I were II I would
1. Go about doing my work as if nothing has happened (silent treatment)
2. Calmly pack Rb's suitcase for his Paris trip. Almost cheerfully.
3. Plan an awesome trip to Chennai with Ranjan and Nivi and of possible with Sam and lasya too.

charlie1950 thumbnail

I think she should take Ranjan and Nivi and go to chennai and make a holiday out of it. She really needs to put him in his place. Like I said ENOUGH!!! Whether she records or she doesn't, becomes famous or not she MUST give it a shot. Why not? Just because hubby is sulking because HE THINKS that wife digs singing more than him. Baat nahi karta only assumes, so he needs to jalo. I really want him to jalo.if I were II I would
3. Plan an awesome trip to Chennai with Ranjan and Nivi and of possible with Sam and lasya too.
Lovely idea

Errantnomad thumbnail

😆 😆 😆 but the catch here is we are not II. She's one single piece made to order. The last time you spoke of her packing his suitcase... The ulta happened with him packing her off without the suitcase in a Cessna to kasauli .   😳 .
But I very much like your idea of holidaying with Ranjanji and Nivi. Sounds like a plan. 👏
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Paadum Kuyil aval medai pala kandaval
Pesum paingkili aval ova pechaal manam kavarndhaval
porali aval porado than nilai unartha muyalbaval
Avan manadhil simasanam ittu avanai aatkondaval
ulgai aval kaal adiyil samarpikka avanukku virupam
Avan selvam aadaravindriye saadhikka aval ennam
Kutthal pechum kuttram satralum maapillaiku aval thandhai parimaara
ellor gavanamum aval thiramai potra vaazhkai vaaipugalukku muttru pulli
Endra ennam erpadutha pechin dhisai ariyamal avalum udan paada