Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi! Folks

In my frustration with the internet I used TWO Ts in outage
He he

We are all selfish and unconcerned about the other person when we are in a hurry to get something. Its human nature
Plus R&B is so inexpressive when he is quiet its hard to tell if he is OK or if he is pissed

Asma, Shru Kalpana, Vidya, Sonal, Yhmfan and everyone else HELLO

School has started in full swing, its a perpetual running around machine now.
Oldest is a Senior that actually WANTS to go back to school
Younger one couldnt care less about school.
Bada hokar pakka neta banega

Trump... arghhh
When will it all be over

Hillary... do u ever sleep at night?
What a sad rotten snot filled bag of candidates this year

I think Paul Ryan is very sexy but his eyes are scary
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Per & Pugazh ( Name & Fame)

Her "chance" as Tamilians say and her "big break" as goras say almost followed her to Delhi

The afternoon after she returned Sumati called

BTW II gave her 100s of prenatal tips and post natal tips

Sumati was pregnant with her second

such is life

II is a precocious person so no surprises there

"Tiruppi Chennai vara readya neenga?" (are u ready to come back to chennai?") she began

II was startled

"Another test recording?" she asked

She had returned at 11 AM after a 5 AM flight was delayed
She went home hung with her daughter for 3 hours and came in to work at 3 PM
Bally was on Spring Break at Bangkok with Suman

II had memorized the song in less than an hour, she sang it atleast 100 times after "singing it"

Finding one fault or the other with her tone, her pitch with her beat

She stopped singing it when she saw Nivi feeding herself cut up grapes in the front lawn
She wasnt too excited about getting in to work anyway, nothing new on that front
She opened the gate and walked in stealthily the guard had told her (after looking into the lawn from his vantage point) that Nivi was on the lawns
Something stirred in her heart when she saw the chubby hand in the mouth, the large bright eyes looking up at
Sofia longingly, a butterfly fluttered by her head, she craned her neck in every direction to catch it

Grape juice dripping off her elbow scraps of grape skin plastered on her forearm

Sofia was busy on the phone she didnt notice Nivi's plea

II felt a tug, her eyes filling up with tears, when she realized how she was uncared for
Not abused or hurt just plain indifference from the help bothered II

Sofia was awesome she couldnt complain
But she was obsessed with her phone convos

Nivi fell back on her blanket and talked to the butterfly

Found her fist was stuck shut because of the sweet fruit essence
It was as if she had grown in 2.5 days

She fell on a handful of fruit and it squirted into her eye causing her to scream
When she saw II SHE WENT BESERK
II gathered her and lay on the swing, planted a million kissed

Nivi fed her squished grapes
and sucked her chin and nose ring

"Its like the family greeting" II whispered

"Yaar dee kathu kudutha?" (who taught u?) II questioned as her thoughts went to her dude

Nivi loved II's emerald she fingered it

"Daddy enna pannine?" she asked (where is ur Dad?)

Nivi looked inside the house, yearning to see him

Sofia smiled shyly

"Sir nahi hai?"

"nai woh suba chale jaate hai kaam karne" she said like believed R&B had an actual office someplace

"Huh?" II was surprised

She lay on the grass and sang for Nivi yet again

Taught Nivi to say her name all she got in return was a looongish "eee"
"Nee Veee" "Maanaveee" II cooed

Nivi was extremely proud of her own name, she giggled uncontrollably

II watched and gasped in amusement

Showered, ate aloo parantha Mahavir made

Texted R&B she was home, and got no reply

Nivi was taking a nap when she went to work

She called him again, he didnt answer
She texted

"I went home and found Nivi playing by herself on the lawn," she said pleasantly

"Is that a critique?" he asked

It pissed her off

"Umm.. let me see, if I recall correctly u promised u wud take care of her" she shot back at him

"Umm... let me see I believe I did" he snarked back

"So is that why u didnt answer my call?"

"U wish" he said dismissing her for being pompous"

"I called for something pleasant" she wrote distraught

"It didnt sound like it" he said

"Never mind" II fought tears and put away her phone

"Why shud I come to Chennai again?" II asked Sumati

"The music director's debut movie, do u like Vijay Sethupathi?" she asked chuckling

"NEJAMMAVA?" II shouted (is that the truth?)

"Ishita... ida parungo" (look here) "Ur name is also a Punjabi name" she said laughing

"I am an IYER" II said defensively

"Per aprama aaraychi pannalam... pugazhku readya?" (lets analyze your name later are u ready for the fame?)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Looks like nobody is around to chat

Me goingt o bed
See u in the morning with another raga
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She will flirt with fame but will give it all up for her hubby and baby, I am sure. She's talented, she's determined, she has the discipline, but what she felt today after seeing Nivi play alone combined with dude's cold attitude I think after after a bit of stardom she'll give it all away. 
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Looks like nobody is around to chat

Me goingt o bed
See u in the morning with another raga

Arey main hoon naa...
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yhmfanhere

Every time you guys predict that she won't b a singer or the age gap between kids based on future updates... I can very well imagine Nisha laughing on us...

I remember she had long time ago put a disclaimer stating that future may differ from the future updates...
So m expecting the unexpected :)

Yes she did mention that . Sid ved and sahana... I NEED THEM WITH Nivi ..Their chronicles are far too deeply etched and they are a package. The rest like The age gap between them , the time line of their birth and other events in the life of adults in future such as II getting an opportunity to become a singer or Manny and her life for instance ... all that could change and it would only make it all the more interesting .
But these Children ..Nisha! We need them in Their original future avatars as you have given to us..
You hv the liberty to change the timeline of events though. 😳   😛
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha... Yes Paul Ryan's eyes.. I felt that as well...there's something about his focus .. Or may be it's because those eyes have nothing in it... Cold to read. Nothing gives away in those eyes.

But for his eyes... The rest of the package is 👍🏼Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Mr. Iyer has decided to give company to his kozhandai in space by taking another shuttle to Mercury.

Ha ha ha ho ho ho, Kalpana can't stop laughing. This is so funny And sooo true. Like father like daughter. For them jhilmil sitaaron ka (not aangan) but aasmann hoga jismein in Dono ke khyaali pulaao Pak rahe honge aur jahan sitaare sirf Iyer hi honge, punjabi sitaaras will be banned!

Ha ha ... In Mr.Iyer's Antariksh... the punjabi sitaaras if any found would collapse and become a Black hole with such gravity that even Light or Matter can't escape . 😆 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Pugazhukku readya?
Even I'm not sure about II's readiness though she deserves it. It would be sad if she gives it up all though as shruthi said. Her impulsiveness and and Fame would not be a easy match I feel
And per... What's in a name when she breathes him 😳

Nivi longingly looking at sofiya to catch Butterflies... How innocent and dependent Infancy is ..,
Sigh... Adorable.
I'm wondering how many recordings happen in Delhi though... Left to Ranjan Bhalla he would set up a studio in Delhi with state of the art facilities for II to record her songs 😳

Dude did not show that he was sulking around this whole last week but now that he's beginning to show it... the tubelight in II will start to flicker 😊 Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Pugazhukku readya?
Even I'm not sure about II's readiness though she deserves it. It would be sad if she gives it up all though as shruthi said. Her impulsiveness and and Fame would not be a easy match I feel
And per... What's in a name when she breathes him 😳

Nivi longingly looking at sofiya to catch Butterflies... How innocent and dependent Infancy is ..,
Sigh... Adorable.
I'm wondering how many recordings happen in Delhi though... Left to Ranjan Bhalla he would set up a studio in Delhi with state of the art facilities for II to record her songs 😳

Dude did not show that he was sulking around this whole last week but now that he's beginning to show it... the tubelight in II will start to flicker 😊

The problem is that the tube light only flickers and by the time it actually lights up aeons have passed and things have changed and words have been said and...II is in another mess. Non expressive dude and tube light II both seem live in parallel worlds but seek the same things.