Frequent Posters

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Emraan's films always get good songs lol 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
after watching the song...i immediately google abt naureen...i have gain a great respect for her...for being the dignified lady...the way she handle her broken marriage...worth applause...azhar lost a gem...sangeeta is a bitch...she deserves the life she is in for breaking another women's marriage that too childless...its karma...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
According to some articles naureen is married now
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*h😡

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate Azhar😡

shaant gadadhari bheem ðŸ˜›
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That last scene was so so sad to watch. I can't believe Azhar left Naureen for Sangeeta? No offence but Sangeeta isn't all that anyway don't understand why she was famous in the first place. And funnily enough, they both are divorced from each other.

Prachi has done well from the songs/trailer I'm not a fan but I liked what I saw from her in this song and the trailer. Her and Emraan have cute chemistry :)

The song itself is okay. IMO Arijit's voice is getting repetitive now. He sounds the same in almost every song.
pakeezah thumbnail
Prachi is more beautiful than any of the top actresses barring Ash kat and Deep.
pakeezah thumbnail
Azhar one son died in horrific accident. Azhar had just bought him a new motorcycle...his cousin bro who was with him suffered injuries.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Azhar one son died in horrific accident. Azhar had just bought him a new motorcycle...his cousin bro who was with him suffered injuries.

Yes Ashad uddinb azhar sis son both died by terrible accident in bike . The bike was newly bought by azhar.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

That last scene was so so sad to watch. I can't believe Azhar left Naureen for Sangeeta? No offence but Sangeeta isn't all that anyway don't understand why she was famous in the first place. And funnily enough, they both are divorced from each other.

Prachi has done well from the songs/trailer I'm not a fan but I liked what I saw from her in this song and the trailer. Her and Emraan have cute chemistry :)

The song itself is okay. IMO Arijit's voice is getting repetitive now. He sounds the same in almost every song.

Sangeeta was just doing one or two songs in yester year movies. She was get famous in tridev cozof oye oye song.i don't know what were the reasons azhar left naureen and kids .and she left Salman .if its true.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Prachi and Emraan always had a nie bonding and very natural chemistry. I think it helps that he treated her like a buddy from day one--especially when they had to do an intimate scene and she was a freshie. And she adores and respects him so much. It's quite cute.
I really like his pairing with innocent looking girls like him and Diya, him and Shriya Saran and Prachi and him. I really want to see him opposite girls like that--like Sonam, Diana, etc. It contrasts well with personality.