Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Naureen and Azhar's son also died some years back in a bike crash...pretty tragic her life has been.
P.S. OT...why is there so much apparent make up on their faces
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Prachi is looking so Gorgeous...
And that Last Scene...Prachi Emoted perfectly...

Both share a nice chemistry...
And mannerisms of Azhar 😆 are perfectly done by Emraan...

It dint looked like , bt I wished emraan would speak the way Azhar speaks ...that would have been something...😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
l wish I had been a little more stubborn and gone out on tours with my husband. I wish I had not been the docile wife he wanted me to be," remarks Naureen, with the wisdom that has dawned too late.
😔
murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If azhar- naureen relation was so strong as depicted in the song then it was really bitchy from sangeeta to indulge in an affair with azhar without thinking that how will it affect his wife and kids
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what is the wife doing now? I read she stays at Dubai, while her kid stay at Hyderabad.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Naureen's lifestory is heart-wrenching! Already i don't like Nargis, it will be so much difficult watching her in the movie knowing the bitchy character she's going to play.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Naureen's lifestory is heart-wrenching! Already i don't like Nargis, it will be so much difficult watching her in the movie knowing the bitchy character she's going to play.

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*h😡

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate Azhar😡
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

I don't hate or love celebrity coz they have there own lives but sangeeta whatever she did at that time ppl really disliked it. There were reports that naureen used to cry and beg on daily basis to return azhar and when he was divorcing naureen.she said many times don't give her divorce.if u want to marry,marry.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*h😡

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate Azhar😡

She had been through a lot I read some interviews about her. N I hope in movie they did justice to her role. No sangeeta should not be positive 🤢
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

what is the wife doing now? I read she stays at Dubai, while her kid stay at Hyderabad.

Some interior business.actually its azhar who lost the gem.