Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
With all those 'exposure dreams', countless potential but failed plans and the huge wait, I'm expecting to find the actual Tanu exposure rather underwhelming...
They better make it extravagant. Like all the characters exposing her ALL at once!!!

Silly scenario in my head:

Nikhil: Tanu is preggy with my baby! She's not giving me money!!!
Tanu: Oh shat...
Aliya: Bhai, trust me! I've changed! BTW Tanu is cheating on you- Nikhil is the father of the baby! See! I've changed!
Tanu: Aliya-?!
Rachna-Akash-Dadi-Ronnie-Purab-Bulbul ghost: Tanu is carrying Nikhil's baby!!! Don't leave Pragya- please!!!
Tanu: *about to faint*
Abhi: Tanu, I've been suspecting you recently and I got evidence against you- you're a cheat!
Tanu: *faints*

Pragya:... But... you guys...But I wanted to be the one to expose her!!!!!!!!!! *huffs like a kid and walks off to throw a tantrum like a kid*

Rest of family now have to try and pacify Pragya and all go about it in different ways (Abhi going for the more romantic options of course)! 😆

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ANIII! 🤣
I love that idea! Everyone exposing her at once sounds beautiful to me! And cutee, they'd pacify Pragz is a nice alternative if she doesn't get to expose Tanu. 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Story is moving very slowly. But bandi munduki jaruguthondi:))! Maybe we won't like where we end up!!

Exactly... I don't think they 'll be doing what we are expecting.. 

Finally I have come to the point wer m no more exited abt the exposure..

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

With all those 'exposure dreams', countless potential but failed plans and the huge wait, I'm expecting to find the actual Tanu exposure rather underwhelming...

They better make it extravagant. Like all the characters exposing her ALL at once!!!

Silly scenario in my head:

Nikhil: Tanu is preggy with my baby! She's not giving me money!!!
Tanu: Oh shat...
Aliya: Bhai, trust me! I've changed! BTW Tanu is cheating on you- Nikhil is the father of the baby! See! I've changed!
Tanu: Aliya-?!
Rachna-Akash-Dadi-Ronnie-Purab-Bulbul ghost: Tanu is carrying Nikhil's baby!!! Don't leave Pragya- please!!!
Tanu: *about to faint*
Abhi: Tanu, I've been suspecting you recently and I got evidence against you- you're a cheat!
Tanu: *faints*

Pragya:... But... you guys...But I wanted to be the one to expose her!!!!!!!!!! *huffs like a kid and walks off to throw a tantrum like a kid*

Rest of family now have to try and pacify Pragya and all go about it in different ways (Abhi going for the more romantic options of course)! 😆

🤣

👏
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nive_kb

Good day Prani!

Why is Abhigya misunderstanding an option?🤔

Irony and misunderstanding are 2 things CVs use in kin story:))! Question is will abhigya unite or separate. MU will be reason for separation maybe.
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Prani, I'm hoping for the impossible- I'm hoping Pragya shows disappointment towards Abhi, if not anger, for getting her to sign the papers while she was intoxicated!

I didn't think we'd ever get Abhi's guilt, but we're getting surprises these day!

Exactly what I'm wishing for too, Naina!! If it comes to separation, I hope Pragya will walk out either because Abhi didn't believe her or because of divorce signing. I doubt that though. Maybe it's abhi's turn now:((
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok 4 mins for the episode 😆
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Who's doing the LU today?
-Nive- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

This is so sowmi 😉
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Episode starts with pragy trying to say something.
But auto man disturbs them.

He asks if they want a auto ride.
Pragya says s they have to catch their house 😆
Abhi says they need to go to Bandra.

Precap scene.