Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Are you sure he said more or same as?!...

If he said same as I totally disagree with the dialogue, just like many of dialogues in KKB with what some of characters have been saying for the past eleven to twelve months, maybe I should start keeping a notebook on it now, that's how many 😆...

This one was just, ðŸ˜µ...

M not sure...  That's why I mentioned or... 

The writers are giving some very wrong dialogues to Abhi ... 
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How innocent are your sweet souls, Sowmzz and Naina ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†...

I am excited ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†. At the same time I am looking forward to the next day when she's sober, knows what he did and how they are towards each other. It will be either make or break...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Sowmii, not just Abhi, Pragz too and other characters who we are not allowed to talk about here 😉 ðŸ˜†. But yeh Abhi and other characters had more blunder dialogues. Pragz, not that much really...Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for creating confusion but I heard him saying she's just as blah blah as you.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think Abhi would be as mean as to say she's prettier than you, right?No guy or girl should do that to anyone!!!

Also, Hindi is like my 4th language or something so I'm not exactly reliable...😕
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Nive, I think you asked favorite nok-jhok of Abhigya: 

This is the first one that came to mind: 

The one at KKB hall where Abhi was the vip guest at Tarun's wedding and Purvi was shipping them while they kept pressing each others nose to shut the other up. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK-Q6sZWxGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Its not showing up ðŸ˜”

Haven't been much observing during initial episodes. But it's good to see it. 😆 It was funny to see Pragya unpause with husband rather than her hand. Too obedient girl. But I misinterpreted your post and thought that Pragya pushes Abhi's nose. Missed it.

I could see the video Nainu
Edited by nive_kb - 8 years ago
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Somwzz, I wonder where the scene ends up on? Where does he make her sleep? Does he go back and sleep on the couch? 

The scene could possibly end today at the balcony...

Even m wondering the same... 

I think he ll make her sleep on the bed... I wish he sleeps beside her n keeps looking at her n falls asleep.. 

But m more interested how hez going to behave the next day.. Weather he ll see her as Fuggy or Pragya or Mogambo... M sure hez gonna try to avoid her... 

N I want to see how she's going to react after knowing tat Abhi got her signatures.. 
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

Sorry for creating confusion but I heard him saying she's just as blah blah as you.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think Abhi would be as mean as to say she's prettier than you, right?No guy or girl should do that to anyone!!!

Also, Hindi is like my 4th language or something so I'm not exactly reliable...😕

Heyyy Ani, you don't need to be sorry. I'll re-check. I have to now 😆 since I am not sure myself. Do you remember what episode it was?!...
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Niive, don't worry about Hindi, you will learn as you go along. And we're always here if you get stuck ðŸ˜Š...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure about it.

He said y will She be jealous.
She is beautiful like you, famous like you etc.

He is like when u both are equal why will she feel jealous of you.

For tad Tanu said she even has more than me, she has all the money but she cannot be one wife or mom and for a woman that is more imp.

Abhi says she doenst care about being a wife, if she cared she wouldn't have done this.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paglahawai

Lol she will screech unlimited if he said that...

I don't want compare these 2 woman in any ways.
It's too bad for Pragya if I did that.