Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ash has managed to surprise me after a long time..loved her in the pink dress..hair..makeup everything is perfect❤️
She looks so youngg.The dress is not good tho,but those heels DAMN SAXXY HEELS.❤️
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I. Hate. Her. Fashion. Sense. 
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely..pink looks good on her

with those hair..wish she tries different hairstyles. Sleek ponytail suits her well too
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..Stunning ..Straight out of how she looked in early 2000s ..
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is looking pretty...but I somehow feel that actresses while promoting there movies should wear the character's dress...here she is not looking like Sarabjeet here...probably salwar suit would look good in this movie's promotion

I also feel that this pink dress is not looking age appropriate on her ...it will better suit a young girl of 15 - 20's
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: sheenug

She is looking pretty...but I somehow feel that actresses while promoting there movies should wear the character's dress...here she is not looking like Sarabjeet here...probably salwar suit would look good in this movie's promotion

I also feel that this pink dress is not looking age appropriate on her ...it will better suit a young girl of 15 - 20's

I agree with you. She looks amazing but I feel like it's not appropriate based on the event lol. However the advantage of her dressing like this will show how different her character is

Originally posted by: sheenug

Lol she's playing Sarabjit's sister Dalbir.