Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rocky212

These pictures are so confusing to me. She looks the same but completely different W*F! She was and is pretty though. Dunno why she did plastic surgery ðŸ˜•

@bold... I legit explained it so many times. look at my previous posts. 

This actually happened to my cousin too... Her nose was operated for medical reasons but because she didn't let it heal properly it started hanging/looking weird. she had to get corrective surgery after as well. 

People should just get over it. There's some things you can't control in life, people make mistakes! Kudos to those that pick themselves up and carry on! it must have been so difficult for PC being an actress. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Who is this then? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
cooper_effect thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still doubt she is PC ðŸ˜•
Anyways this girl is pretty. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by cooper_effect - 8 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She looked cute dn n now she looks hot.  For whatever reason she has gone under d knife,  get over it... She looked great dn n still does. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That looks nothing like Priyanka! I mean i know she young but stil, most peoples features stay the same. She not only looks different but all of her features have drastically changed! 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That looks nothing like Priyanka! I mean i know she young but stil, most peoples features stay the same. She not only looks different but all of her features have drastically changed! 

😆😉
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Gauahargeous_N, I'm no plastic surgery expert but It looks to me like she did PS on more then her nose tbh. She looks completely different! Can only a nose surgery change someones face that much? Come on! She's still beautiful. I just find pretty ppl doing PS in the first place to be weird is all.
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka has talked about it herself before too on Zoom Superstar super lives... So did Anil Sharma (the director of The Hero on the same show). She used to have sinus issues and the doctor suggested to operate but messed up her nose. Later it had to be fixed. I think Jaju said the same thing. What's the big deal?

Lol nothing wrong in agreeing about getting surgery
But blaming on sinus surgery
Again lol
She had good features made them great by plastic surgery so be it
Looking at so many plastic surgery beauties it no more matters

She is great actress though
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

kareena2006

kareena  2010

maxresdefault.jpg (1280720)

of course they look different...thats the whole point of cosmetic surgery to make your features more refined and sharper..and pronounced while keeping it subtle so you dont look like someone else like rene Zellwegger did.

Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
She looks very different but I honestly think she looked way prettier back then! Her nose and lips look natural and lovely and didn't need any alterations! Her skin looks really really fair...a far cry from the dusky Priyanka we see today...