The photoshoot that changed Priyanka Chopra's life! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pakeezah

kareena2006

kareena  2010

maxresdefault.jpg (1280720)

of course they look different...thats the whole point of cosmetic surgery to make your features more refined and sharper..and pronounced while keeping it subtle so you dont look like someone else like rene Zellwegger did.

She looks the same LOL...
Pee Cee looked sweet back then..at seventeen you do hv that flush of yourth whch makes ones skin tight and features bloom to the maximum..after all its like a rose, it looks best when just bloomed..
even tho Pee Cee got surgery done later..

T330_127834_priyanka_chopra3.jpg (330228)

it enhanced her looks - im sure a lot of young actresses went in for tweaking after seeing how pretty Pee looked.
Originally posted by Deewangi

She looks the same LOL...

yeah..πŸ˜† im sure she does for you..forkareena it isnt even difficult..just go to picture bewafaa..look at the utubes and images and all the movies pictures before that...and compare with afterπŸ˜†

with Pee cee im not sure maybe kaminey..she started looking whole lot better...

deepika pre Cocktail and after...

sonam -  khoobsoorat or thereabouts and after
Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
Wow okay I had no idea about the sinus surgery? Somebody told me to go through it, I'm really sceptical now πŸ˜•

anyways people are really over exaggerating here! They are talking as if there has been such a big change that you wouldn't recognise this girl to be PC! πŸ˜†

PC has had very sharp features! Good skin, beautiful hair & beautiful eyes! And a goddamn perfect face structure! Like somebody mentioned she's rarely going to age πŸ˜†

Her skin has deteriorated a little though!

I don't see much changes! She has lost weight, gained maturity on her face! The nose looks the same too, it still hanging a little! The lips look huger though, other than the lips I'm not sure what changed?πŸ˜•

Okay I'm not saying this as a fan I'm genuinely asking because I'm really blind in these things- I never notice Deepika's eyebrows too unless somebody points out πŸ˜† I've always believed the 'plastic surgery' rumours but honestly I can't spot, maybe except for the lips!Edited by Patronus - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Patronus

Wow okay I had no idea about the sinus surgery? Somebody told me to go through it, I'm really sceptical now πŸ˜•

anyways people are really over exaggerating here! They are talking as if there has been such a big change that you wouldn't recognise this girl to be PC! πŸ˜†

PC has had very sharp features! Good skin, beautiful hair & beautiful eyes! And a goddamn perfect face structure! Like somebody mentioned she's rarely going to age πŸ˜†

Her skin has deteriorated a little though!

I don't see much changes! She has lost weight, gained maturity on her face! The nose looks the same too, it still hanging a little! The lips look huger though, other than the lips I'm not sure what changed?πŸ˜•

Okay I'm not saying this as a fan I'm genuinely asking because I'm really blind in these things- I never notice Deepika's eyebrows too unless somebody points out πŸ˜† I've always believed the 'plastic surgery' rumours but honestly I can't spot, maybe except for the lips!

If we are comparing these two pics, one is a 17 year old; relatively barefaced, and the other a grown 34 year old superstar with a fabulous team that works with her on a global scale - so obviously there will be differences. BUT her nose looks totally different, in fact, it looks a little different every little bit; it looked WAY better before! And as you mentioned, her lips are plumper. Her nose was less jarring, and lips were just right! Her skin was brighter, which is also surprising. If she had the team she has today when she was 17, I think she'd look better than she does now - honestly! 

Moreover, I don't get why she did it. :/
PC has always denied surgeries...at least as far as I can recall...she's honest about so many things and always comes across as confident in her own skin! Dunno what made her take the plunge...
Her eyebrows look better now. She looked weird even when she was new in BW. 
It feels like she got a image and personality makeover 
She look good before plastic surgery natural beauty given by God!! She look good after plastic surgery beauty given by doctorsπŸ‘

Is this really Priyanka ? Looks like totally a different person 😲
These look like senior pictures everyone in the U.S. takes last year of high school.

I would have never guessed that these were Priyanka's pictures, never!!!  She looks extremely different. She had beautiful features then. Now, hmm. Her nose looks like it's been worked on, her lips are too thick, and the distance between her lips and teeth are too narrow and it disappears when she smiles so ironically enough she has an unattractive smile now. But, that 17 year old looks like a typical clueless high school kid. Today's Priyanka has one of the most confidant personalities out there. So whatever she's done obviously has worked for her. 
She is unrecognizable. She used to look pretty even then...looked a lot like Sandhya Mridul the TV actress.