Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It's funny how success can change perception. I never would have thought I'd see the day on here that PC of all people would be considered a "natural" beauty... 😕

Edited by Noteworthy - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noteworthy

It's funny how success can change perception. I never would have thought I'd see the day on here that PC of all people would be considered a "natural" beauty... 😕

LOL ..True Dat  😆 😆 😆 

On top of that age old Sinus excuse that people are trying to sell is hilarious and some are even pretending to buy  😆 😆 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

LOL ..True Dat 😆😆😆

On top of that age old Sinus excuse that people are trying to sell is hilarious and some are even pretending to buy 😆😆

This is what Prakash Jaju says! He hates her guts but still said this. Anyways it doesn't even matter... Months after this 1st photoshoot she ruled the world and she's doing the same even today! ⭐️
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noteworthy

agree ive only read Pee cee is plastic thru and thru! these pics prove she was a gorgeous teenager.
she definitely did plastic surgery and i for one am all for it, because she did really look much better. its just that i would not call pee cee a natural beauty now not any of the actresses who have changed their features to become what they hv now. 

if one looks at maharani gayatri devi you can see her when she was old and you can see her when she was young...and you know she just was ravisingly beautiful with perfect features...and born that way. not sculpted on the surgeons table.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

This is what Prakash Jaju says! He hates her guts but still said this. Anyways it doesn't even matter... Months after this 1st photoshoot she ruled the world and she's doing the same even today! ⭐️

What makes you think I care abt what any Jaju ,chachu ,mamu ,papu or anybody else say. 
Good for you that your world is ruled by Priyanka.I hope she is doing you lots of favors while she is ruling 😃  Enjoy while you can .
pallavi25 thumbnail
She was cute as a teenager, and very pretty! Now shes a beautiful, confident woman! 
A woman's face can change in 17 yrs even without plastic surgery...maturity and experience gets added to the face. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Check out this gem from 2012! Priyanka's hilarious! 🤣

TOI article: 

Priyanka's response: 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago