love this beautiful story.
continue sooon

Thank You! :)
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello AT ji, 
Apologize for the delay. ðŸ˜³

I kept wondering when you would update. How does one hate the person they love, and more importantly with the same measure, if not more? Your description of the opening scene sits perfectly. An amalgamation of two extreme emotions is no easy task and that is why the wait has been worth it. What Arnav and Khushi felt at the instant was wonderfully put forth, your writing does justice to words. Instigating such strong feelings and yet ensure Arnav remain calm is magical. Because in real one can lose temper very easily. Her words will always ring a bell and would be etched in his heart, albeit the harshest. 

Wow, Akash did mean it when he said it. I must applaud Aditi's effort to try to figure things out. Khushi seems to be in the spotlight, she has angered her best friend and hurt the person she loves. Ironically, only both these people are the ones who can help her set things right.

Arnav's might to resist loss of his temper is described majestically. Khushi is much stronger, given she knows the reason why exactly there is no wall now, because it has been penetrated by him who is still fighting a battle of his own, figuring things out, figuring her out. 

An imaginary wall can trigger such stark thoughts was never imagined. He is trying hard to penetrate it while she has broken the very same, ready to let go if her friend is left unharmed, or will she now make it much stronger by willing to protect her inner most thoughts for the greater good? 

Want and need - There is such a thin line. Arnav lashing back at her most vulnerable state seemed right, but would she pick up pieces and move on or make herself worse by not sharing her thoughts with anyone at all? The ball is in her court. 

I think Arnav will not lose hope even if she has, he will take the first step and talk it out with Akash, set things right. She lost two friends in the snap of the moment and it would be an epic battle to see who tries to win her heart. Does love trump friendship? Which relationship is deeper? How would balance be struck? Time will tell. I am interested to see how Aman and Aditi will play their parts. 

Sorry just realized most of my thoughts were repetitive. ðŸ˜³