Idhar Udhar | ArHi Story (Ch 4 - Pg 5 - UPDATED 18/07)

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
"A Late Spring", an excellent story to be inspired by Rae :)

It's always interesting meeting school friends later on in life. The part of life you shared with them doing idhar udhar ki baatein ... before you learnt that log idhar ki baat udhar kartein hai...
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi AT ji, 

Oh wow, now I wish my school organizes a reunion! There is flash of memories, just like that.

Love how Khushi and Akash still share such a warm bond, best friends stay forever. 

Idhar Udhar ki baatein karna was definitely not my habit, I hated small talk. Guess, that is why was stuck with books, teachers ka kehna manna. But now if I were to meet any of my school friends, I would manage to get them bored with all the mindless banter. πŸ˜³

Arnav and Khushi are sneaky, they had me believe that they were meeting for the first time after years. Akash's interruption helped me decipher things.

Once again, wonderful story,, the premise is set, cannot wait to read more of idhar-udhar ki baatein. 

Kudos to Jen ji for inspiring you. πŸ˜Š

Is idhar-udhar ki baatein karna same as gossiping? πŸ˜³

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic start
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Interesting..Absolutely Superb..πŸ‘
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
tfsπŸ˜ƒ ILS was awesome... quite sure about  'IU' πŸ˜ƒ
secretidentity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting premise, the first chapter certainly lives up to its title!

Extremely curious to know where this goes next. Great job!
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...beautiful start...:)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start of an Amazing story.. loved it.. so ARSHI are together and Arnav wants Khushi to break the news to all.. well lets see will Miss Khushi do the same or enjoy giving hard times to her naughty smirk giving beau Arnav Singh Raizada.. loved the superb start.. Best wishes and Happy Writing πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm 😊 
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Rae!! Here it is! *jumps around*πŸ˜†
And I am so excited to be on board this story. Having left school just an year back, I probably find it difficult to imagine a reunion right now but I definitely get what kind of a day that might be!:) 

Coming to "Idhar udhar ki baatein", the title totally reminds of "Idhar udhar ki baatein wagera wagera", the only saving line of the entire disappointment of a movie 'I hate love storys' was :P (Don't know if you get the reference or not!)

I am loving the entire tone in which you are writing this story, bole to ekdum bindassπŸ˜† Supermodel Khushi is someone I haven't known from your pen so I am waiting to see how her character progresses :) And I am so convinced that you will make me love this Khushi as well!
Arnav... of course.. your Arnav's have a knack of making me blush, grin and do-God-awful-things in delightπŸ˜‰

But the best surprise out of all was Akash Malik(Malik? Interesting!) the giver of bear hugs and Khushi's best friend, somehow I know a whole lot of batchmates in school like him :D And the best part is that *ahem* he has absolutely no idea what his best friend and cousin have been up to for so long(And neither do I. I want moreee!πŸ˜†)

And finally of course the setting of this entire story. Reunions, memories, gossips, crushes, classmates, teachers, 'popular gangs', the 'nerd gangs'...and what not! Oh. It reminds me of the school farewell! one of the best memories of my life. Despite having been a certified 'nerd' in school (Yes! Me too!πŸ˜†) lanky, bushy hair, made fun of, scores, listens to the teachers wala nerd :P I still had my share of fun and friends, not very adventurous ones to be honest, but that's me :') And all I can remember from the farewell is when we got there and classmates stared at each other and in the blink of a moment, gentlemen and Ladies had evaded the awkward teenagers we once we're :P So I wonder now what reunions feel like. Even more overwhelming I bet!

Khair. After this MUCH lengthened comment which you are probably bored of by now :P I want to plead my absence on this story for about a month. I will be back pakka promise with even longer details and my brand of bakwaas ;) 
At the moment, do continue Rae, you will have me here until the end! :D

-Risha

(ArHi romance doesn't even border between cute and hot.They are literally 'hot'😳 
excuse me for the lack of a better term *sheepish*)