Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
All i am saying Cvs are not exiting Anandi's character because of Toral They did not keep place for Anandi's character in next leap so why they will  convince Toral when they dont need Anandi in the show They would have convinced her and she would play the role if there will be some role but since there is no role so her journey with BV ended 
I have no where read she is quitting the show but its Anandi's character exiting from show 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why nandini will be called as anandi's daugher?
Why cant she create her own identity? I dont think first of all she will be known as nandini... if kundan is her boyfriend, then she will be nimboli throughout.

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kate-nic

All i am saying Cvs are not exiting Anandi's character because of Toral They did not keep place for Anandi's character in next leap so why they will  convince Toral when they dont need Anandi in the show They would have convinced her and she would play the role if there will be some role but since there is no role so her journey with BV ended 

I have no where read she is quitting the show but its Anandi's character exiting from show 

Exactly. If anandi's character is to end, what will toral do?

If people were so much impressed about anandi, they would have replaced her... but people are fed up with anandi's character, so they are ending the character.
kate-nic thumbnail
Lols if people did not like Toral , did not find her right for the role ,criticized her acting  and chemistry with her co actors  how it  all became injustice to her poor soul  Negativity against her with no fault of hers ?
Its not viewers fault she came into this field If she did then she should ready to face criticism if she is not up to people's demands
vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs!
Right decision by Toral at right time.!
She did not hesitate 2 play mommy onscreen wen she was convinced wid writer's vision.
N she did not hesitate 2 exit wen she felt she isnt comfortable ageing further.
Anyways,d cvs wud have got another actress if they wished,but den they cant sideline Anandi as long as she is there,so better 2 kill her.

Always luved her as Anandi,as a person n as an actress!⭐️
She potrayed d various facets of shiv's anandi wid utmost grace n perfection👏👏
Luved d way Toral fought all criticism, negativities n worked upon her weak points as an actress one by one⭐️

I cudnt accept her initially...den i was ok wid her...den i started liking her as shiv's anandi...n now luv her as Toral..❤️❤️

All d Best Toral! luking forward 2 see u soon in a new role👍🏼
kate-nic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Exactly. If anandi's character is to end, what will toral do?

If people were so much impressed about anandi, they would have replaced her... but people are fed up with anandi's character, so they are ending the character.

Toral fans keep on saying she is quitting the show while she no where said she is quitting the show Its cvs who are ending the character so her contract with the  show automatically ends  She may  have causally said she does not want to age more on screen but she never said she is quitting the show because she has to age more onscreen 😆Its cvs bumping off Anandi so what Toral will do after leap ?😆Its simple cvs ending Anandi which ends Toral contract with BV too 
CosmoCoCo thumbnail

Toral fans keep on saying she is quitting the show while she no where said she is quitting the show Its cvs who are ending the character so her contract with the  show automatically ends  She may  have causally said she does not want to age more on screen but she never said she is quitting the show because she has to age more onscreen 😆Its cvs bumping off Anandi so what Toral will do after leap ?😆Its simple cvs ending Anandi which ends Toral contract with BV too 

Even i am wondering which decision Toral took in here when it is cvs decision to kill off Anandi 😆 This decision of theirs is not influenced by Toral and Toral cannot stay even when there is no Anandi in the show 😆
Shinya thumbnail

yes, when they told her they are taking a leap and her character is ending, she must have said I did not want to age either... like Angoor Khatte 😆
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is choice for Toral to stay after leap that it is being said she is quitting because she does want to age more  on screen or there is no more scope for her character  ?When there is no choice  for her that she can stay  as there is no character for her she will obviously have to leave There is no question of aging more on screen or more scope for character  since the character for which she has to age more on screen or the scope she is demanding for  is not going to stay in the show otherwise i am sure  she would have stayed 
 Anyways Good bye Toral 
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good decision Toral. All the best for ur future...
absolutely loved the way she made Anandi's character as her own. thanks for playing this character. 
i am happy that she is leaving the show along with the creatives. 

will miss u a lot. please come back soon.