Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am ok even 100 new entries if Ganga won't fall in love. She confirmed in the article she will fall in love .
It hurts me a lot 😭 😭
Caesar25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo yaar 😭 the show is about sagar and Gangaa not sagar and x , Gangaa and y. Till now ok we could accept but enough yaar no more. Can't see Gangaa falling for someother guy.however good he might be the bond saga share is unique , they should end up together.i know after all that happened ppl might want Gangaa to move on but I just want saga no matter what. Cause it's not real I'm expecting unrealistic things to happen. Plz cvs.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Worst spoiler news so far about this show! 🤢
Thank god i stopped watching this show the day Niru took a U-turn and hurt Ganga by telling her to leave his son Sagar and go away from Sagar's life. 

Originally posted by: nitha

Are they making 2 parallel pairs like Balika vadhu?
Seriously? I hate it

offfcourrse...like shivraj shekar wonderful with anandi ( toral or pratyusha). helld wit immature reckless jagyaa.   Likewise...here! Time heals matter...
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they both will fall in love??????
Nooo...I don't want Ganga to fall for any other guy...its only Sagar and only Sagar who is for Ganga's love...SaGa made for each other. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
From where you guys get so confidence from ganga's ph's cvs?😆 such a pathetic story writers of this ph has from the angle where it's romantic track in story.👎🏼
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sangu40

But the difference here is Sagar doesn't luv Jaanvi Jagya luved Gauri. Guy opposite Anandi was a famous actor with huge fan following here Sarwar doesn't even look like a hero has no fan following he is best looks as a cop or big Bhaiyya type of looks 😕 No one will accept it if he marries Gangaa. Trps will fall hope Cvs know that.Unless they plan on killing him to make Gangaa widow again

If ganga moves on with this new man either cvs will make sagar as psycho lover  who will want ganga by hook or by crook to harm this new guy or eventually sagar will also move on with janvi.
Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
rangan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is Panchi Bora really a cameo or a parallel lead? It has been 4 months & she is still there with her disgusting acting! Are the cvs dumb? None of the viewers want her yet by the look of how the story is moving she seems not to quit so easily. Is it normal for a cameo to be in the montage? So much screen space she gets!