Aditi Sharma confirms her hubby entry TOI ARTICLE.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Real life couple Aditi and Sarwar pair up for a TV show

TV couples often express their wish to work together in a TV show, but it's only a few who get lucky.

One such couple is Aditi Sharma and Sarwar Ahuja. Sarwar will soon enter 'Ganga', where Aditi plays the lead character.

The two first met on the set of the talent hunt show, Cinestars Ki Khoj and acted in a movie 'Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha' (2007).

With 'Ganga', they'll be sharing the screen space after almost a decade.

Says the actress, "The track will include a tiff in the beginning and then we fall in love. I am excited and nervous as I fear I might end up laughing while acting with him."
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
she confirmed the two will fall in love after a tiff between them...
Then????
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
That's what's bothering me since I read Adoti is getting so excited hope she said it jokingly if she really falls in luv then SaGa is done. Sagar never fell in luv with Jaanvi hope she doesn't. Unless they want to show widow remarriage again Gangaa marrying him but he dies on the day of marriage like it happened with her in childhood she back to white sarees. Scary thoughts 🤔 Her hubby is not even a hero material
stanVandchill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys relax! Gangaa will not fall in love with him! She'll become friends with him & he'll just fall in love with her and this will make Sagar jealous and then he will fight harder to win her back! Of course they won't break SaGa! They have shown that Sagar and Gangaa are the end game, they are the hero heroine, they are the lead male female of this show since pre-leap! This show revolves around SaGa's love story! Even Janvi couldn't break SaGa so obviously this new entry will not break them either! He is just there to make Sagar jealous and for Gangaa to realize she can't move on from Sagar even if she tries! Chill guys! Just get excited to watch a jealous Sagar who will fight to win his Gangaa back! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by stanVandchill - 8 years ago
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate the love track of Ganga and new entry.
What about saga. Ganga told so many stories about first love(pulkit marriage time)
She will fall in love again?
What about sagar, no need to watch this show.
Anyway cvs ruined beautiful love story.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga is going to fall in love with Xyz.. Srsly.. I don't care if he's her husband.. In this show I want to see ONLY SaGa period.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
The fact is as we know they are a real life couple one feel it that the bond between the two is simply real whereas Gangaa and Sagar are only faking it.
Better they should have brought someone else...
Now if his entry will be of only 2-3 days that's more than fine but...😡😲🤢😕
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are they making 2 parallel pairs like Balika vadhu?
Seriously? I hate it
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nitha

Are they making 2 parallel pairs like Balika vadhu?
Seriously? I hate it

But the difference here is Sagar doesn't luv Jaanvi Jagya luved Gauri. Guy opposite Anandi was a famous actor with huge fan following here Sarwar doesn't even look like a hero has no fan following he is best looks as a cop or big Bhaiyya type of looks 😕 No one will accept it if he marries Gangaa. Trps will fall hope Cvs know that.Unless they plan on killing him to make Gangaa widow again
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fall in love 😲... koi bol do ki ye jooth h 😭