Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: plily

Beautiful ...

Thank you jyoti ...

Love the scene .. naughty Ravi can stop himself 😆 😆
Wrong timing Manju entry .. should extend it .. 😆😆

Cute scene between Ravika ..

Our jodi looking dashing and beautiful ...

RaVika too should learn to romance in bedroom only that too with doors closed 😉😆😳
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

RaVika too should learn to romance in bedroom only that too with doors closed 😉😆😳

Ya I agree to it  ðŸ˜³.. a lot of disturbance ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But what to do! Their romance  is going to end soon,b4 that everything should b shown.
But i ve sn nivi just hugging ravi saying she loves him,& he was about to leave  that job. I remember  seeing it s after effects  on him. Then  why he again continued  his job there,i missed those epi. 
Was it a dream of  nivi? Wonder after that scene,how ravi could trust her or invite her to his house? Know his mom has done it,though.he behaves as nothing such has happened!  

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TR25026

But what to do! Their romance  is going to end soon,b4 that everything should b shown.

But i ve sn nivi just hugging ravi saying she loves him,& he was about to leave  that job. I remember  seeing it s after effects  on him. Then  why he again continued  his job there,i missed those epi. 
Was it a dream of  nivi? Wonder after that scene,how ravi could trust her or invite her to his house? Know his mom has done it,though.he behaves as nothing such has happened!  

It was not a dream but in same episode Nivi apologises to Ravi ..in fact almost begs to Ravi and tells him that she was feeling a bit down after talking to her father and so was searching for a friend ..so in a moment of weakness she did that mistake but she realised now that he only loves Devika and even she herself is fond of Devika , so this mistake will never happen again but if he leaves this job then she will feel more guilty that because of her one weak moment , a man's career is ruined as he had to leave his dream job ... And then she keeps saying sorry and how she adores and respects Ravi-Devika as a jodi ... So eventually Ravi decides to continue with the job after she promises him to always remain a friend to both Ravi and Devika ... 

In short Nivi did good fake acting there .. any person will fall for it
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago