RaVika Romantic Moments of Friday Epi in Pics <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Posting Some pictures of RaVika moments from Friday Episode 😳

Ravi gets into a naughty & flirting mode with his wife and touches her bare waist with a flower while she was doing her work followed by Devika falling in his arms 😉😳 ...Both then gets caught red handed by Manju aunty and falls into a embarassing situation 😆,...Poor RaVika ,inko ghar pe bhi privacy nahin, kabhi Manju Aunty toh kabhi Nivi 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Devika was searching for matarani's dupatta given to her by Chachi when Ravi comes from behind and lovingly puts the dupatta on her forehead 😳 ; Both share a cosy moment like a loving husband-wife where Ravi asks Ambe Maa to always protect his Devika from any evil shadow 😃...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Ambe Maa's Jagran begins where RaVika take blessings of that cute kid dressed as Mata Rani  after Ravi feeds her the sweet .. Wonderful scene 😳👏...Loved the way that kid blessed RaVika and called them the cutest couple out there ..awww 😳 ...This scene proves how RaVika will make wonderful parents in future especially looking at their interaction with the kid 😳

fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u.. so romantic.. have they consummated their marriage or not yet..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanofdrashti

thank u.. so romantic.. have they consummated their marriage or not yet..

Not yet .. they only confessed so far .. consummation yet to happen 😳
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much

Once again you did it brilliantly
Lovely pictures and your detailes with them kiya hi kehna 👏
Beautiful 😳 👏
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now, i think,as most of the ekta serials proceed,devika will die.as she has the blessings of ambe ma,she might survive to take revenge,as  ravi will marry miss nivi. I think so. 
 A serial should go on & on. What ambe maa thinks,wishes,or does. Story just go in it s way. I ve nt seen any hus & wife live happily ever after.  They marry one or other after such incidents.  Now ravi s mother is in nivi s side.so what s impossible! !
Sorry ambe ma!! They should say that to her.for processing  the story in whatever way they like,taking her name!! Really!
I never had the patient  to watch ekta s serials till the last end. True. So dont know how it ends,,!so sorry ,if i said anything wrong,out of the way!
Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Thank you so much

Once again you did it brilliantly
Lovely pictures and your detailes with them kiya hi kehna 👏
Beautiful 😳 👏

thanks dear for the compliment 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR25026

Now, i think,as most of the ekta serials proceed,devika will die.as she has the blessings of ambe ma,she might survive to take revenge,as  ravi will marry miss nivi. I think so. 

A serial should go on & on. What ambe maa thinks,wishes,or does. Story just go in it s way. I ve nt seen any hus & wife live happily ever after.  They marry one or other after such incidents.  Now ravi s mother is in nivi s side.so what s impossible! !
Sorry ambe ma!! They should say that to her.for processing  the story in whatever way they like,taking her name!! Really!
I never had the patient  to watch ekta s serials till the last end. True. So dont know how it ends,,!so sorry ,if i said anything wrong,out of the way!

There is a article that came in TC today .. show is taknig 9 months leap .. Nivi will push Devika from cliff and some lady will save her ..then she will come back after 9 months which some new identity I guess to take her revenge

they dint mention if Ravi will marry Nivi or not ..  but yes u r partially right here .. its typical Ekta twist 😆 ..

But thwn if u see original concept of Kalash ..I mean initial promos before show's launch ..this was actually the main track where her own people kill her and then with Ambe maa's blessings she returns to take revenge .. so it seems they will follow the original track here ... its another thing that we hv seen this in other shows too ..
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful ...

Thank you jyoti ...

Love the scene .. naughty Ravi can stop himself 😆 😆
Wrong timing Manju entry .. should extend it .. 😆😆

Cute scene between Ravika ..

Our jodi looking dashing and beautiful ...