praja ss forgiveness updated mini chapter posted + important note

pinkglitter thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all I am a newbie mira and after reading all the stories I went and ahead and am gonna post my story it will be up shortly 

Prolouge 
It had been 2 days since pratap had left awarded heart broken on the stairs case of the temple .
After pratap leaves jaiwanta bai comes out and is shocked to see ajabde in such a condition. ...

Part 1 ,2-pg 1
Part 3 pg  3

Edited by pinkglitter - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkglitter thumbnail
hello all 
i just saw the no of views i have recived and am sooo soo sooo happy yay

now i just wanted to say that some changes will take place as in new characters,and new roles so i have decided them and will be posting them

ajabde,pratap,us,vb,db,jb,hansa bai and rao mamrak will be the same just that rao mamrak will have more wives

now onto the characters

kunwar balwant- khushal tandon
kunwar patta-karan tacker
kunwar arjun - shaheer sheik
kunwar samar-shakti singh
ratan-paridhi sharma
aahana-pooja sharma
aashna-radhika madan
chapter 1
8 years it had been 8 years since yhe fateful day when kunwar pratap had left his bride ajabde standing on the stair case of the temple but as soon as pratap had left jaiwanta bai had come up and took ajabde under her care meanwhile pratap was trying his best to look for his mother as he belived that she wouldnt be there i  vrindavan after soo many years
simultaniously ajabde got introduced to her dadabhais and sisters who loved her a lot and were too posessive of her of all of them kunwar arjun and kunwar samar shakti were the most possive and could not even bear a single scratch on ajabde all of the siblings openly despised pratap 
mean while ajabde herself was broken so she had moved away form every on show casing her true self only to her 2 dadabhais and no one else ecet her siblings and her rani maa
here kunwar pratap had finally found out his mothers whereabouts and rushed to meet her

precap:ajabde pratap meet

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Mira

Welcome to our little family of BKVPMP
I'm so excited for your story and loving the characters you have introduced

You have started on a beautiful journey of writing and I hope you continue it

Loads of Love

Garima

Excited for the next part :)
dikshu16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii
I am dikshita & also newbie here.
Nice start continue soon.
pinkglitter thumbnail
Hi dikshita thank you a lot your input means so much for me . I'm soo happy next part will be up tommorow morning
pinkglitter thumbnail
Thank you garima I actually cannot believe that you have replied to my post last am a very big admirer of yours and love your stories each update has left me speechless you are an awesome writer and have read all of your stories at least twice and I love all of them the next part will be up soon😊😊

Originally posted by: pinkglitter

Thank you garima I actually cannot believe that you have replied to my post last am a very big admirer of yours and love your stories each update has left me speechless you are an awesome writer and have read all of your stories at least twice and I love all of them the next part will be up soon😊😊

Hey Mira

Am so glad that you enjoy my stories
Stories are the only way I  try to make people enjoy and try to make their day a little entertaining

Thank you for your love and am so humbled to know that you have read them twice

Looking forward for the next part :)
pinkglitter thumbnail
update time!!!!😊😊
chapter 2
pratap had been galloping at high speed to reach vrindavan there were a lot of questions raging in prataps mind a war of mixed feelings were also taking place in prataps heart the very same heart through which he did not allow any feelings to enter or exit from he had worked hard in closing the entrance to his heart and making sure that no one was able to penetrate in to his heart but not now he was about to meet his rani maa after so many years and that thought had cheered him  a little bit .
he had managed to reach vrindavan by early afternoon and rushed of to meet his rani maa at her ashram he was awestruck by the beauty of the ashram he then went inside there he saw his rani maa seated with a beautiful girl around his age and they were all surrounded by 3 other girls and 4 boys aal of his age the boys had a possesive stance to them and hovered over the girl who was seated next to his ranimaa as  soon as jb sensed prataps presence she saw him standing there with teary eyes she stood up rushed to him and hugged him all their silence  speaking volumes she suddlenly broke the hug and said i am very upset with you kunwar pratap to which pratap replied why rani maa jb said after what you did to ajabde hearing abdes name pratas entire body became stiff and his jaw intensified the said rani maa you have a big heart thet you can forgive people who have wronged you but i can not do that to which JB said when in the world did ajabde wrong me pratap ? at this pratap sais rani maa she insulted you and sent you out of the palace jb gasped and told him the entire tale proving ajabde innocent pratap had now started to drown in a sea of emotions guilt , sadness and paun being the main eotions he was expirencing he quickly uttered rani maa i have to go to bijolia as soon as possible i have to apologise to her and bring her back at any cost he was about to leave but was stopped by jb's words she does not reside inn bijilia anymore pratap her parents have disowned her  pratap shocked replied where could she be rani maa at this jb smiled and said she is infront of your eyes pratap 
she thhen brought the beautiful girl who sat next to her and said this is ajabde pratap 

time stood still as peataps gaze landed on ajabde his ajab , his miracle, his angel
before he could say anything jaiwanta bai broke his stance and introduced all her siblings  this was when kunwar  arjun had had enough he took a step forwar his eyes blazing with anger and voice seething with rage he said why did you do this to my sister haan kunwar pratap before he could reply ajabde said dadabhai i wabt to leave at this arjun calmed down and said as you wish behena  they both left leaving pratap with the angry youngsters he then faced them and told every thing from his pov and had convinced them to listen to him he somehow sought out there help and made pans of convinging his darling ajab he then thought how will you escape my charms now ajab ...

precap: roothna manana , jeaulousy stricks 
So the truth is out 
JB Pratap unite 
Now he will work.his charms on his wife 
So the siblings have heard his tale but one didn't 

Cannot wait to see what happens next 

Mira dear edit your title to let everyone know that you have updated the 2nd chapter 

Story is getting to the good part :)
pinkglitter thumbnail
Thank you garima will post next part soon and ya will update title 😊😊