Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

What is with the fake IDs? Why are there IDs trying to imitate the original slumgod and Heisenberg IDs??

These misogynists don't even have guts to post with your usual IDs.

Pretty ironic after Hrithik's fake impostor. πŸ˜†

I saw that Heisenberg's original account got banned.
So this is his new account..
[quote]I saw that Heisenberg's original account got banned.
[/quote]

That ID might have gotten banned but I don't think this is the same person.   This is someone trying to take advantage of the name.

There is a fake slumgod ID here too.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True, man has more privilege than woman in the society in most of the cases. No one is denying that and no one is saying woman need to be pushed down but people need to understand that there are many instances where women privilege is outmatch mens privilege. TM was simply  eloboratng those facts but somewhere Feminazis thought NO WAY THAT IS POSSIBLE. It is always women who are marginalized not men. 
slumgod.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]I saw that Heisenberg's original account got banned.

[/quote]

That ID might have gotten banned but I don't think this is the same person.   This is someone trying to take advantage of the name.

There is a fake slumgod ID here too.

So, you are going to decide that my ID is real or fake?
slumgod.. thumbnail
Some people are so delusional LOL.πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Malenazis?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are there femalenazis too?πŸ˜†
pink_kitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Malenazis?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are there femalenazis too?πŸ˜†

Meninists, feminists.
Malenazis, feminazis. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The HR and K situation will leave to it till the truth comes out. Yes, i believe in equality of gender,and love men. Still, i am still biased if the situation is men vs woman. B.c. we always been supressed for ages, so yes i am a little bit biased . Yes, i will take a woman's side more. It's also not that b.c. of it ,but b.c. it's the establishment vs outsider. 
Some Hrithik supporters' behavior is so bad that it makes me dislike Hrithik even more.
They're not accomplishing what they set out to do. If they set out to make people feel sorry for poor little oppressed Hrithik, they're having the opposite effect.

It's Hrithik that started this drama by firing off a legal notice with a threat to release her pictures. Nobody sane is going to feel sorry for a person who issues threats like this. 

It's nobody's fault but his own that he has no brain.  He could have contacted her and tried to resolve this peacefully.  If that didn't work, he could have used a mediator within Bollywood, some common friend, to help solve whatever issue they had.

He assumed she could be scared off by the big male superstar and cowed down by his threat to s**t-shame her. When it didn't work, the malenazis open threads to whine about people supporting her. 

The hypocrisy is insane.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
ChotaBheem all your posts have been about against Kangana in this thing. So why should your post be considered this time? It is obvious that you are biased to Hrithik. Feminazi koi nahi hai yaha, just fed up of the way Hrithik's side is supposed to be considered while you all keep ignoring Kangana's.

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago