what happen to arnav
hope hes fine.
whois man n girl.
hope kushi maan n geet find arnav soon
super 
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

The man came back to the room and saw that girl sleeping next to Arnav's bed..

Man: Tum gayi nahi abhi tak?

Girl : Oh Uncle.. wo pata nahi kaisay meri aankh lag gyi

Man: Syra .. kaafi raat hogayi hai .ab tuhe jana chahiye

Syra : Ji uncle mein bas ja hi rahi thi .. mujhay Arnav k wallet mein yeh taswwer mili ..

(showed him Khushi's picture)

(Syra played by Jennifer Winget)

The man ignored it ..and Syra went to her home..

Here Maan in his room was thinking where his brother can be .. he closed his eyes and suddenly opened them back..

Maan was talking to himself : Mein Delhi mein hun .. matlab mein waqai Delhi mein hun .. mein kaisay bhool sakhta hun ..

He stood up took his keys and rushed for the car..

Here the man was stroking Arnav's hair : Akhir aaj tu mere paas hi hai .. sirf mera beta hai .. Tujhpe sirf mera haq hai ..

And the doorbell rings..

A servant opened the door and Maan stormed into the house..and went to the room where Arnav was lying..

He opened the door furiously and was not at all shocked to see his father sitting next to the unconscious Arnav

(Abhimanyu Raizada)

Maan : Dikha hi di na aapnay apni asliyat..Mohabbat se nahi laa sakay to zabardasti hi le ayay ..

Abhimanyu (Their dad) : (smiled) Ao betho tum bhi ..

Maan : Mein apnay bhai ko lenay aaya hun..

Abhimanyu : Le jao ..

Maan was skeptical as if why he was saying this..anyhow he went towards Arnav and he was unconscious ..

Maan : Kya hua hai mere bhai ko ?

Abhimanyu: Tumhara bhai hai tum hi pata laga lo ..

Maan picked him up.. and the clock strucks 12

Abhimanyu : happy 28th birthday Arnav (and smiled)

Maan was disgust by this gesture and took Arnav to the hotel

Arnav called Geet that he has found Arnav..but asked her not to tell Khushi yet..as he didn't know what was wrong with Arnav..

Geet was a bit relieved..

Here Khushi was all lost in Arnav's thoughts ..

*FLASHBACK

Khushi : Arnav ab yeh mat kahiyega k aap birthdays bhi celebrate nahi kertay

Arnav : Nahi nahi .. I love my birthdays..celebrate ka to nahi pata lekin mujhay birthdays achi lagti hain ..

Khushi : Good.. is baar apki birthday pe kuch special kareinge

Arnav : jaise ?

Khushi : bata dia to special nahi rahega na ?

Arnav: Chalo even I'm excited.. shadi k aad pehli birthday aur kuch special ..sab kheryat to haina Khushi .. (with a cheeky smile)

Khushi : ARNAVVV..

*FLASHBACK ENDS

Khushi(to herself) : Waqai bohat special birthday hai apki Arnav..aap nahi hain mere saaath .. mujhay pata bhi nahi hai aap kahan hain .. (starts crying)

On the other hand Maan was in his room and was waiting for Arnav to open his eyes..

Some policemen came there

Inspector : Mr Maan you are under arrest.. for kidnapping Arnav ..

Maan : What nonsense .. yeh bhai hai mera..

At the very same moment Arnav opened his eyes

Inspector : Mr Arnav.. kia yeh apkay bhai hai ..

Arnav (with a blank expression nodded in a NO)

Maan was shocked.. the police took him .

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What his father did to him that he forget his family n that means he will also forget khusi his wife now wat will happen.
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan had to spent the night in jail..and was bailed out the next day..but he was confused and shocked as why his brother did not tell the truth..he went back to his dad ..Arnav was there as well..

Abhimanyu : Mein tumhara dad hun Arnav..jo tumhe jaan se bhi zyada chahta hai..

Arnav : Kia ? mere dad ?

Abhimanyu : Haan tumhara dad..aur tum apne ghar mein ho..doc ne kaha hai k tumhari yadaasht chali gyi hai ..per ahista ahista tumhe sab yaad ajayega..

Maan was shocked as he was listening to all this

Arnav : Oh ye mera ghar hai .. aur yeh kaun hai ? (pointing towards Syra)

Abhimanyu : Yeh tumhari fiance hai ..

Maan stayed there shocked..as it was not possible for him to tell his brother that his father was lying..he went back to his hotel and was thinking that what should he do ..

He went back to mumbai..tld Geet everything..Khushi was curious too but he hid everything from her..

And asked Geet to move to Delhi with him for few months..

Geet : But Rahul ka school ?

Maan : we'll ask for some leave.. mere bhai se zyada zaroori nahi hai school.. I just don't want to leave you people here alone.. ask Khushi to pack her stuff too..

Geet agreed ..and soon they all left for Delhi..

There they rented a Villa .. close to their dad's house to keep an eye on everything..Khushi still had no idea what was going on ..

Few days passed and Khushi had lost all the hopes.. she had thought in her mind that she'll never meet Arnav ever again ..

Geet asked Khushi to accompany her to shopping ..Khushi didn't want to go ..but Geet forced her ..and both went for shopping..

And after some shopping they were sitting in the cafeteria .. Khushi was looking at the Cafeteria's glass door ..and saw a shadow of Arnav in it.. she ran to the door and there was no one there..tears roll down her cheeks..she turned back to go back to her table and suddenly saw Arnav again..but this time he was with a girl.. she didn't notice the girl and ran to him and hugged him..

Arnav was clueless what was happening but inside of him made him hugged her back.. thinking as if he knew her from somewhere..

Khushi :Arnav kahan chalay gaye the aap ? pata hai kya haal hogya tha mera.. mat jaati mein Arnav..marjati mein ..

Arnav was not leaving her ..he himself didn't know why..but he kept on hugging her ..then Syra realised that it was too much and separated them..

Syra : Sorry .. aapko galatfehmi hui hai yeh apky husband nahi hain mere fiance hain ..

Khushi : Nhi ye mere Arnav hain ..sirf mere

Syra : please ... don't force me to call security ..

Geet came there and took Khushi with her..but Khushi was screaming : Geet bhabhi aap mujhay kyun alag ker rhi hain Arnav se ..please mujhay rehne dein Arnav k paaas..

Geet dragged her to the car..Khushi kept on screaming..Geet asked her to calm down..wiped her tears and explained everything that was going on..Khushi was shattered.. that it had been only four months to their wedding and his husband has forgotten her already..

Here Arnav was all confused..

Syra : People these days are so weird..

Arnav : I didn't get it ..

Syra : What ?

Arnav : When did she mention she was my wife ?

Syra : Matlab?

Arnav : Matlab you told her that she was not my wife.. she didn't even say that she was my wife ..so why did you say that?

Syra (worried) : aaa I thought she was thinking that you were her husband..

Arnav : And what made you think that?

Syra : uhhh Arnav choro na .. best part is wo chali gyi ..lets go home..

Somehow Arnav was still not convinced..but he left for home with her..

Edited by JaViA - 7 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it that arnav lost his memory but how n now what will happen to khusi she is definitely going to fight to get her husband back.