Man and woman has to know each others world ram

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today we got a very relevant message from ram.you know the problem of present world. Men and women world are segregated. Men are expected to do certain things. Women are expected to do certain things. So neither man understand woman and woman understand man.except for the biological differences related to reproduction if we could ensure a woman knows a man's world and man knows a woman's world we can do away with patriarchy and feminism at extremes and co exist. I work so I understand what pressures my spouse has.he has cooked when he was staying as bachelor. So he knows how difficult to cook elaborate meals post working hours. Since I earn I know the value of money and I don't splurge unnecessarily. He knows my need to manage home and work.he supports. Segregation reduces.relations improves.most of my friends juggle family and work with support from spouse. And exactly this barrier breaking is causing fears to power centres based on orthodox views. But barriers has to break.Segregation has to go for a better world.leadership should be taken situation based. This will help in a balanced relations and healthy society  Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
That was a most needed msg given in most simplified form
Know each other world to know about each other difficulties and 
for better understanding 
After all u share ur life with ur partner, why not the work too
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fully agree you, nice points
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shruti, thank you for making this thread, i was mentaly dancing in joy during that scene. because, the "wise" elders of our socity use the example of sita and ram to justifie the inequality bitween a married couple, and how a wife should suffer her husband's torture silently. this serial shows the exact oposite of that mindset, this show portrays the equality bitween ram and sita. Edited by Arijit007 - 8 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also loved how Sita was so confident when hugging or showing affection towards Ram. That also shows the love as well as equality and freedom in their relationship. I've seen hundreds of shows where the wife acts overly shy to even talk to her husband as if he's some stranger and I just always feel like they're making a joke of marriage. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@arjith sira is a couple who has decided to share their joys and sorrows. Even to make best use of the vanvass. Ram says if you learn to remain happy in situation u adapt to situation better. And SKR is delivering on one of my strongest beliefs. If ram is Vishnu he would have never given the message of woman subjudication. It is this patriarchal society that has twisted his teachings in the name of tradition @xpalxix not only sita even urmila, mandavi and kirti behave like normal wives. Our shows don't know to depict a proper hus wife relations. Post suhag raat male lead becomes arm candy.😆 and for female lead she is bahu and ma not wife.@mano that's what I like in skr. They tell some universal truth in simple manner Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Messages galore today Shruthi . I loved the episode. It had everything from Kaikeyi's  repentance to Bharat's reluctance to accept something that was not his...a lot of anguish can be avoided if we follow these principles of facing up to our mistakes as well as stop ourselves from craving or fighting for something that belongs to somebody else. Kaushalya again steps forward to forgive and support Kaikeyi...that moment before she does that ,it felt as if she was overcoming her own resentment to assuge Kaikeyi's guilt that was the need of the hour.
You are right Shruthi,how can Vishnu disregard a woman's stature in the family and society?As Ram he respected thw women in his family as well as the women in society like Ahalya,etc.As Krishna he went to answer Rukmani's letter for help...and how can we forget his help to Draupadi.
We as a society have to go back to the basics...understand and then follow them without polluting their essence with our narrow minded ideas.
Savita
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had few guests at my house during SKR time..
While watching the scene they were like , " Had something like this ever happened in that era, why are they showing Ram as a typical desi soap husband who is ready to cook for his wife !! "
And guess what it was not any man saying this, but a woman was making such a comment... 

I was like duh ! Poora mood off kar diya ðŸ¤¢

If Ram and Sita are in love why can't they explore each other's world? I told her that it's only the present time that all this gender inequality has started.. Back then in tetra yug people never had such mentality.. Lord Vishnu is the creator or nurturer of both men and women, how can He differentiate btw the two ? It's we humans who have bifurcated the jobs of men and women, not the creator..

She was like "koi dusra show chala" 
Speaks much about the mentality of trp aunties who love to watch regressive stuffs on tv ðŸ¤¢

I really don't know from where this inequality thing came into existence.. Why do I feel that our epics have gone badly misinterpreted.. That really not good .. Then people blame the religion to be backward, giving no rights to women or Dalits etc 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my dear aditi, you should have told that lady that her assumption about sita and ram is horribly wrong. neither ram nor sita were supirior in that marriege, they were absolutly equal. aur koi farak hi nahi padhta ke ram khana pakaay ya sita.
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very good episode once again !
Shruthi, as I heard those dialogues , I did  expect you to touch upon that ! A very simple and direct message to people today for a peaceful and happy married life !
He always talks about balance in Dhampathya ! 
I am sure it was misinterpretation of various aspects of our Puranas based on the mindsets of the people of different times that  has resulted in certain wrong practices today !

SKR is indeed doing a wonderful job of translating them to the current generation  in the right manner !
Surely appreciate their good work .
Infact, talking about those who love regressive ideas  could probably spare themselves . 

It is infact more relevant and needed for the younger generations who probably are not aware of the worthy values that our epics have given to mankind for a better living , to. Get the message through such shows .

Infact there may be people who may not be happy even with the kind gestures of Kausalya and Sumitra to pardon Kaikeyi the moment they realise that she has realised her mistake !

Somehow , our society has been spoiled through some generations to become a majority with negative thoughts ( daily sops which in recent times have done their bit !?).