Humari Kahani-LakshMila SS Part2 pg 2 Updated 11.4

Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Index of My works on LakshMila

4.The Beautiful Bride-Lakshmila OS

The Beautiful Bride

All the brides and grooms were going towards the mandaap. But our dear Urmila was lost in her own world.

I dont know what has happened to me. I am feeling very excited and..nervous at the same time.I can't wait to see my Sumitranandan. I want to see how he is looking. Well I am sure that he would be looking as wonderful as he always does. But I don't know if he will like me in this dress.Yes it is true that I am not a girl who worries much about my looks like Mandavi didi but today is different, after all today is my marriage.Oh God, please help me.

Suddenly she realised that they have reached their destination. She looked up to see Lakshman looking at her with affection. No, he was actually staring at her. She looked down with shyness and becoming more nervous than before.

Oh my Mila! You are looking so beautiful just like an angel. Well you are actually my angel, my Mila.See what have you done to me, my Mila. I can hardly keep my eyes off you.

Then greeting all the elders, they are proceeded towards the mandaap. It was time for the exchange of garlands.As she held the garland waiting for Lakshman to lower his head,but he stood there still giving her a devilish look.So she made a cute puppy face and he gave up at last and let her put the garland around his face and then he did the same.Everyone then showered flowers on all the four couples. 

After that all of them sat down and the pandits began chanting the mantras. All this while both of them sat there looking down. But stealing glances at each other after every few minutes. At times both of them would look at each other together and then she would get embarrassed and look down again and her cheeks would get flooded with red colour.

She was very happy as she was getting married to the prince of her dreams. She couldn't believe that she was getting married to the same person with whom she had so many times in these few days and had also played many pranks on him. But now she was sitting besides him feeling very shy. Really her life had changed so much in these few days.

He was also feeling the same. He remembered all their fights, her pranks and his getting angry on her. He remembered the day when he told his Ram bhaiyya that being with her was a test of patience for him, but actually he enjoyed all the attention he was getting from her. He never knew that he could fall in love but his Mila was unique.She was one of the few persons who could understand him more than himself besides Ram bhiayya.He also could believe that he was getting married.

After kanya daan and the ghatbandan, it was now time for the saat pheres. All of them stand up and they begin taking the first round with the grooms.As both walked around the sacred fire, they promise each other to be together always in times of happiness and troubles alike. They promise to give unconditional love , trust and support at all times. They promise to keep each other happy at all times and to do their duties as husband and wife at all times. They promise that they will be each other's better half. After the pheres, they both smile at each other.After that they sit down and finally Lakshman puts sindoor in her maang .As he puts it, both of them think,

Now we will live together as two bodies and one soul.From today we are each others fully and totally.I am yours and you are mine.

Suddenly, someone called her and she came out of her dream.Today was a different occasion but there were many things similar to that day.
Today also she was very happy and getting ready looking like a bride. For today her Lakshman was coming back from the exile with her sister and brother-in-law after fourteen years. She couldn't believe that fourteen years had passed from that dreadful day when he had left her.She was feeling the same which she had felt during her marriage and was wearing the same clothes that she had worn then. But now she had changed a bit, yes she had become quiter and more responsible.She had taken care of her family very well forgetting all of her personal loss.

Yet she was feeling a lot like she had felt on her wedding day.She was thinking,I am so happy today. But I don't know about how Sumitranandan will feel when he looks at me. Will he like how I am looking? Will he still love me the way he used to do? How will look now? I hope he has not changed much for I always loved him how he was. Even though only few minutes are left for his arrival still I can not wait to see him now. Please come back fast my Lord, I cant bear this separation any longer.

There Ram, Sita and Lakshman had reached the Ayodhaya palace with all the others and as soon as Lakshman stepped down from the chariot, he looked around for his Mila. The very first person whom he saw in front of him was her. 

He was staring at her with affection and was lost in his own world that he forgot all that was happening around him.

Mila! I cant express my happiness on seeing you infront of me. For all these years, there was not a single day that I didnt you. Even after all these years you look still the same to me, as beautiful as an angel. You havent changed a bit. You are the same princess with whom I got married and with whom I had fallen in love with. You look the same as you did on our wedding day, my lovely bride, my lovely wife, my MILA.

Thank you
Trina😊
Edited by trina134 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome os... It's just too good 😊
Trinaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

Awesome os... It's just too good 😊

Thanks a lot
I am glad that you liked it

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful os...enjoyed reading!
Trinaa thumbnail
Hello guys, I have decided to write a small story on Lakshmila, which is after their marriage in Ayodhaya. Do give me your feedbacks, if you like it then only I would continue with it.
Thank you 
Trina

Humari Kahani

Lakshman was moving up and down in the corridor.He was unable to decide what next to do.

Ab main kya karun, mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai. Akhir meri suhagrat hai aur main yahan ghum raha hun. Pehle main Ram bhaiyya ke room mein chalaya aur phir Mila ke liya upahaar lene chala gaya, inn sab main itni deri hogayi. Pata nahi Mila kya soch rahi goyi. 

Mujhe ab usse dar lag raha hai, Lakshman lagta hai aaj to tum gaye. Hey bhagavaan meri raksha kariya ga.

Gathering some courage he finally stepped inside the room. He looked around the room and stopped near the door shocked.

Arey, yeh main kahan aa gaya hun. Kahin main galti se kisse aur ke kaksh mein to nahi aa gaya hun.

Nahi, yeh to mera hi kaksh hai. Par yahan sab kuch itna alag kyun lag raha hai.Aur yeh Mila kahan chali hayi.

He looked around and called out, Mila! Mila tum kahan ho.

Kya hua, Soumitra aap akhir aa he gaye.

She stepped out from the balcony.

Main aap ka kab se intezaar kar rahi thi, akhir aapko samay mil he gaya apni patni se milne ka, she replied trying to ignore him.

He looked at her, she was looking beautiful that he could stare at her forever.

Maaf karna Mila, mujhe pata hai he maine bahut der karde. Par pehle yeh batao tum ki mere kaksh ka yeh haal kisne kisne kiya hai.

Yeh maine kiya hai, yahan har cheez kitne bikhara hua tha.Mujhe accha nahi laga to maine kab kuch thik kar diya. Waise aapne yeh nahi bataya ki aapko itni der kahan hui, mujhe pata hai ki aap Ram bhaiyya ke kaksh se kafi pehle nikal chuke the toh phir tna der kyun...

Mila, yeh tumne kya kar diya tumhe meri cheezon ko chhone ki kya jaruurat thi, pehle tum yeh batao.

Pehle aap mujhe mere savaal ka uttar dijeye, she said.

Nahi, pehle tum batao tumne yeh kyun kiya.

Pehle aap.

Pehle tum..

Nahi, main nahi batungi jabtak aap nahi bataieyega.

Thik hai, main bhi nahi bataunga.Pata nahi maine vivaah hi kyun kiya aur wo bhi tumse.

Kya kaha aapne,

Jo tumne suna.

Haan usme bhi galti to meri he thi, gussel.

Kya,kaha mirchi.

Main aur mirchi.

Aur nahi to kya, har samay toh mujhse larti he rahti ho.

Aapki kehar nahi, she picked up a pillow and hit him.

Ahh!Ab tum dekhte jao, he also picked up one pillow and threw it at her.But it missed her.

Haha! Aap nishana to accha nahi hai.

Kya, he hit her with another one.

And a pillow fight started between the two and the whole room was in a chaos.
Who could have said that these two were a newly wed couple and it was their first night after marriage.

Baas, ab bahut hua, main thak gayi hun,Urmila said after sometime.

Haan main bhi,Lakshman also gave up.

Maaf kar dijeyega, galti meri thi. 

Nahi, Mila. Galti meri thi, he said holding her hands, mujhe itna der nahi karna chahiye tha.

Nahi, mujhe bhi aapke cheezon ko bhi puche chhunna nahi chahiye tha.

Nahi, galti meri thi maine to bekaar hi gussa ho gaya tha.

Haan wo toh hai, she said laughing.

Kya kaha tumne, ab main tumne batata hun, he said and Urmila looked up to see a twinkle in his eyes.

Accha, wo ..

But before she could finish, he picked her up and took her to the bed.

Sumitanandan,yeh kya hai, mujhe jaane dijiye.

Thik hai, jaisa tum kaho and he dropped her on the bed.

Ahh! Yeh kya hai. Maine kaha ki mujhe chod dijeye par iska yeh matlab to nahi ki aise chhod diya. She gave him a look.

Arey, wah aap phir mirchi lag rahi hain. Waise maine aapko bataya nahi hoga ki mujhe teekhi cheezen bahut pasand hai bilkul aapki hi tarah, he said sitting near her.

She blushed, aur kya kya pasand hai aapko. 

Abhi batau kya, he winked at her and then he loosened her hair and let it fall back.

Then he came closer and closer till both of them could hear each others' heart beat.She leaned on him and he hugged her back tightly.

The next day,there was a sound of knocking on the door and both of them woke up.
Urmila arranged her clothes and opened the door.

Arey Urmi! Tum abhi tak tayaar nahi hui ho, jaldi karo maataon ne hume bulaya hai, Sita asked her.

Arey nahi! Maine toh bhool hi gayi thi.Aap jao main abhi aa gayi.

Thik hai, der mat karna, Sita reminded her and went away.

Kya hua, Mila, he asked her.

Kuch nahi Swami, baas hume jaldi se taiyaar ho jana chahiye , maataon ne hume bulaya hai.

They both got ready and Urmila left in a hurry while Lakshman told her that he would join her soon as he had got to do some work and he stayed back.

Pata nahi raat mein main toh Mila ko jo upahaar laya tha wo toh dena hi bhoool gaya.Ab toh  mujhe yaad bhi nahi aa raha hai ki maine usse rakka kahan tha.Mila ko pata chala toh wo mujhse rusht ho jaegi.Arey haan maine usse jaruur us mej par hi kahin rakh diya hoga.

He went there and searched the whole table but he could not find it.

Yeh to yahan nahi hai, pata nahi kahan rakh diya maine. Aisa karta hun ki baa mein aa kar dundh lunga usse.

He went away hoping to find it later.

When he returned to his room he saw Urmila arranging all the things.

Mila, yeh kya kar rahi ho.

He wanted to search the whole room but could not as she was standing there.

Wo main sab kuch thik se rakh rahi hun.Aapko kya hua,

Kuch nahi, tum yeh sab chhod do na. Main yeh sab thik kar dunga.

Nahi, isske koi jaruurat nahi hai, main kar lungi.

He thought, Ab kya karun, isse kaise yahan se bahar bhejun.Hai ek yojana hai mere paas.
rati_pandya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its beautiful...Continue soon πŸ˜³
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updaye
Lakshmila after marriage seems intresting
Plz update soon
N as usual request Do pm me
shetel13 thumbnail
Loved it...continue soon...
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story :)
Beautiful :)
Update soon :)
PM me :)
Trinaa thumbnail
Hello guys, this is the next part.Although this one is not come as I had expected it but I will try to make the next update as bigger and better.Do give your feedback.
Trina

PART-2

Mila, Sita bhabhi abhi tumhe doondh rahi thi, unhe tumhse kuch karya tha. Tumhe unse ja kar milna chahieye.

Sumitranandan, ab aap mere saath kya sharaarat kar rahe hai, she stopped her work and glared hard at him.

Nahi,... main aur tumhare saath mazak kabhi nahi, he replied in negative and thought kahin isse saak toh nahi ho gaya ki main kyun isse yahan se bhej raha hun.

Arey , haan mujhse galti ho gayi, Sita bhabhi nahi Mandavi bhabhi ne tumhe bulaya tha.
Pehle aap thik se yaad lijieye ke mujhe kisse bulaya hai, abhi toh Sita aur Mandavi didi dono mata Kaushalya ke saath khaana bana rahin hai aur main abhi abhi wahan se aa rahi hun, 

Kya yaar Lakshman, aaj toh tum gaye , tumhe kuch aur acchi kahani nahi mile thi kya. Kahin Mila ko sab kuch pata na chal jae, jaldi socho, jaldi.

She came closer to him, and whispered, Yeh aapke dimaag mein kya shaitaan yojana bana rahe hai, jara sa hume bhi toh bataieye na.

He was astonished that his wife was so smart that she could read his mind perfectly but he tried to hide his shock from her.He put his hands hebind her waist and brought her closer.

Arey meri pyaari aur masoom se Mila, ab tumhe soocho ki kya main tumse kuch chhipa sakta hun. Tum bhi kuch jaada he sochti ho aur waise bhi..

She stampped on his feet and pulled herself out of his grip.

Ab aap jaada mujhe maakhan na hi lagaeye toh accha hai, mujhe bahut se karya karne hai.
Swami bhi na, mujhe pata hai ki unke dimaag mein kuch khichdi jaruur paak rahe hai aur main uske baare mein pata laga ke rahungi, thinking this she went back to do her work.

Ab Mila yahan se hil bhi nahi hai toh main kaise doondhu uska upahaar. Par ab intezaar he kar sakta hun main, baas yeh MIla apna karya jaldi karke yahan se jae to sahi, 

Mila, accha mujhe tumhari madad chaheiye,kya tum vo karogi,he requested her.

Accha , aap toh apna sara karya khud se kar sakte ho na aap he mujhse kaha tha kuch he dinon pehle aur ab aapko meri madad chaheiye, she ignored him.

Arey, Mila, he tried to mimic her by pouting and making a puppy-like face.

Accha thik hai, aap bhi kya yaad rakhoge. Boliye swami kya kaam hai aapko mujhse.

He smiled that his idea had worked and he knew that Urmila wouldn't turn his request.

Dekho na maine ek chottes se neele rang ke dibbe mein kuch jaruuri patr rakhe the, pata nahi wo dibba kahan hai, par chhodo isse tumhe bata kar kya laabh tumhe toh wo kabhi nahi milega.Main he doondh lunga usse, and he started searching for it.

Accha toh yeh baat hai, ab main bhi dekhti hun ki aap usse kaise doondhte ho. Agar maine usse pehle nahi doondha toh mera naam bhi .. Mila nahi, matlab Urmila nahi. and she also started helping him find the box.

After sometime Lakshman went away, then Urmila was left alone in the room when she found the box behind the dressing table.

Toh yeh hai wo dibba jisse Swami doondh rahe the, aisa karti hun ki isse khol ke dekhti hun ke isme akhir hai kya. 

But before she could open the box, Ram entered the room.

Pranaam bhaiyya, she bowed before Ram.

Urmi, tumne Lakshman ko kahin dekha hai. Main usse bahut der se doondh raha hun, pata nahi mera bhai kahan chala gaya.

Sumitrananda kuch der pehle he yahan se chale gaye hain. Aapko unse koi karya tha, bhaiyya.

Nahi, main tob baas usse yeh kuch jaruuri kagaz dene ke liye aaya tha, and he handed her a blue coloured box identical to one she was holding.

Haan , bhaiyya main unhe yeh awashya he de dungi.

Accha, Urmi main chalta hun, aur haan, mujhe yaad aaya maataon ne tum sab behanon ko apne kaksh mein bulaya hai.

Thik hai bhaiyya, apka dhanyawaad.Main abhi aati hun.

Ram left the room and Urmila kept the box Ram had given her in the almirah and the one she had found in the dressing table so that she does not get confused. But was her decision right, that only time could tell?

After the dinner, Lakshman came back to his room and saw the box kept inside the cupboard
Accha, toh Mila ne isse doondh he nikala, jaisa ki mujhe pata tha. Par usne isse khol ke dekha ya nahi. Arey, Lakshman usne jaruur dekh liya hoga akhir tum toh jaante he hona.Tum bhi na.

But when he opened the box, he was surprised to see the contents and realised that it was not the same box.

Yeh kya hai, yeh wo dibba nahi hai jis me maine Mila ka upahaar rakha tha aur uske liye prem patr ke saath.

After he had read the letters placed inside the box.

Arey haan, yeh wahi hi dibba hai wo Ram bhaiyya ne diya hai aur kaha tha isse mujhe Rishi Vishwamitra ko dena hai.Chalo main isse yahin rahane deta hun.

He carefully placed the box back in the cupboard and searched the entire room for the other box but he was unable to find it.He thought of checking the table but he thought that he had checked it in the morning and it was not other so there was no use of that.

Yeh Mila kahan rah gaye, jab jaruurat ho tab pata nahi kahan rah jaati hai baki jab nahi hona chahieye tab humesha aa jati hai mere paas. Yeh larki bhi na. 

Finally he slept as he was feeling very tired after the day's hard work.Sometime later, Urmila entered the room and saw him sleeping peacefully.

Aww! Mere Soumitra, kitne pyaare lagte hain jab wo soote hai.Man karta he ke gale lagalun inhe.

She creept on the bed beside him and hugged him.He moved and tighted his hold around him.

Maaf kar dijeiyega Swami, mujhe pata hai aap mera kab se intezaar kar rahe honge.Par main bhi kya karti maataon ne hum sab ko rokh liya tha.Koi baat nahi hum kal bahut saari baatekarenge.
Then she also slept there.