LakshMila SS- Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai,Part 5 pg 6 updated 31/3

Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was a beautiful day. Urmila was in the palace garden, collecting flowers for the decoration.But she was lost in someones thought.

Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya hai.Meri Sita didi ke shaadi hone ja rahi par mein kisi aur ke baare sooch rahi hun. Pata nahi jab se meine unhe yani jijashree ke anuj ko dekha hai tab se mein unhi ke baare mein soch rahun.Urmi baas bahut ho gaya, apne khayalo ko kabu mein kar, yeh sochna uchit nahi hai.

Suddenly she saw some beautiful flowers growing on a tree nearby.

Yeh kitne sundaar phool hain. Mein inhe le chalti hun.😊

And she went to pick some of those beautiful flowers from that tree.

Ahh! Yeh phool kitne upar hain mein wahan tak pahunch nahi pa rahi hun.Par koi baat nahi mein haar nahi manungi,phir prayas karti hun.😔

On the other hand, Lakshman was going towards the ashram when he saw her in the garden.He had also fallen for her ever since he had seen her during the swayamwar.

Urmila, kitna pyaara naam hai.Par wo kitni teekhi hain.Humesa mujhse larti rahti hain. Koi rajkumari itna bolti ha kya.Sita bhabhi kitne shaant swabhav ki hain par unki behen.Par jo bhi ho mujhe pata nahi kyon unse larne mein bahut aanand aata hai. Pata nahi kyon mujhe kya ho gaya hai, main uske baare mein  kyon soch raha hun.😳

Yeh lo shaitan ka naam lo aur wo haazir. Waise yeh yahan par kya kar rahi hain. Main ja kar dekta hun.

Suddenly Urmila heard someones footsteps.She turned around to see him. He was smirking at her.😉
Pranaam rajkumar, aap yahan. Koi karya  tha kya aapko.

Haan , matlab nahi.

Main to baas ashram ja raha tha. Aapko dekha to socha ki aapki sahaayta karta jaoon. He said smiling.

Nahi main apna karya khud kar loongi.

Thik hai, Waise mujhe nahi lagta ki aapse hoga.

Kya aapko lagta hai ki aapke sahaayta ke bina mujhse nahi hoga. Ab aap dekhte jaeye.

She turned and jumped to reach the flower. But her foot slipped and she was about to fall.In fear she closed her eyes.

But someones strong hand held her.She opened her eyes and saw him holding her waist to prevent her from falling.

As they looked in each others eyes, they were lost looking at each other for sometime.
Slowly they came out of the trance.

Dhanyavaad, aapne mujhe girne se bacha liya.

She blushed and turned around to hide her face from him.😳

Aap thik to hain na.Aapko chot to nahi lagi na.

He was smiling as he looked at her.😃

Nahi main thik hun.

Ab aap baas khade he rahenge ya phir meri sahaayta bhi karenge.She spoke.

She turned around to see a puzzled look on his face.

Ain!!😕

Meri phool ikattha karne mein.She replied.

Arey, abhi kuch samay pehle aapne kaha tha ki aapko meri sahaayta nahi chaheye aur ab.😉

Wo to baas ...She replied.

He smiled and helped her to gather some flowers.

Dhanyavaad.She replied smiling.

Ab main chalti hun, Sita didi mera intezaar kar rahi hongi,

She turned around and left from there.
As she went away, Lakshman stood there gazing at her.She turned around after walking few steps and smiled at him.He smiled back.

After she had left, he was thinking.

Kitne pyaari aur alaag hain.Jab main sahaayta karne ka kaha to mana kar diya par baad mein khud kaha ki unki sahaayta karoo.😊

Then he someone calling him. He turned around to see his Ram bhaiyya smiling at him.😃

Bhaiyya aap yahan. Kuch hua hya.

Nahi, Lakshman main tumhe he dhoondh raha tha.Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho.Kisse dekh rahe ho tum.Koi tha yahan par kya.

Nahi bhaiyya. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai bhaiyya, main to ashram hi aa raha tha.Chaliye bhaiyya hume der ho rahi hai.😲

Ram smiled at his younger brother, well aware of what he was unsuccessfully trying  to hide from him.😊

As she walked up the palace steps, she was lost in her thoughts.

Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha, jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kya ho jata hai. Akhir mein kyun itni ajeeb sa bartav karne lagti hun. Nahi Urmi apne aap ko sambhalo.

Urmi, Urmi.

She saw she her Sita didi standing infront of her.😊

Kya hogaya kahan kho gayi thi. Itni der se tumhe bula rahi thi main.

Maaf kijiye didi.😳

She said trying to hide her face from her sister.But her sister knew that.

Oh Urmi tum apne dil ki baat mujhse nahi chupa sakti ho .She thought and smiled at her cute sister.😊

Hello friends. This story is on LakshMila and the events are that happened after the swayamwar.Please forgive me for the spelling mistakes and for my weak grammar.Hope you all like it. Please do comment and your suggestions are always welcome..😊

Edited by trina134 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very cute update! do continue soon!
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start :)
Beautifully written :)
Continue soon :)
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thats soo cutee
Plzz do continue
Trinaa thumbnail
Thanks alot friends for spending your precious time reading this and liking it
I will update as soon as I get time
Edited by trina134 - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
I loved it Trina :D
Continue ASAP ðŸ˜Š
Don't leave poor me hanging :P
Fast :)
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
Riya_16 thumbnail
Trina...this is so sweet. Loved their innocence and you reminded me of the golden days of SKR🤗
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute!really cute.
That should have happened in SKR,I wish:)
Keep up!
Trinaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Trina...this is so sweet. Loved their innocence and you reminded me of the golden days of SKR🤗

I love their innocence.It prompts me to write abut them
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Trinaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Cute!really cute.

That should have happened in SKR,I wish:)
Keep up!

Thanks for liking it.
I too wish that they showed some cute moments between Lakshmila so you can say these are my inner desires which I write about.