Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I want temporary sautan🀣 Maybe Bihaan's best friend or something. Basically, I want jealousy trackπŸ˜†
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ chanda : Love this intensity!!!
@ Lachu : I love it!!
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

i want a scene where Shraddha is taunting Bihaan about Thapki's dhoka..Bihaan is fuming but doesn't know what to say in return. Thapki come there and gives Shraddha a piece of her mind and warns her not to taunt Bihaan again...both ladies leave and Bihaan is like Chuk Chuk Gaadi defended me πŸ˜² Gajjaaab πŸ˜†

Will be nice if it happens! For once she will be the one on defending side
Kowsi thumbnail
Here goes mine 

Bihaan is giving cold shoulder to Thapki  and there is a pooja going on. After the pooja, Thapki is asked to put back the Tali and when she turns around her Duppata catches fire from the Tali and she doesn't see it.

Suma sees it and shouts "Thapki'', everyone looks on. And Bihaan just runs to her and grabbed the Dupatta and put off the fire with his hands. And immediately he turns to her and ask: "you okay?

And then he will remember their fight and go away, where as she will keep looking at him.

Later she will go in the room and she sees him struggling because he burnt his hands and she goes to put ointment and he doesn't let her. But she pushes him on the bed and grabs his hands forcefully saying "you can help me but I can't?  I am just helping you back for what you did. Bas!" 

And she puts ointment whereas he stares at her concerned face and she cries seeing his burnt hands thinking that he still cares for her when she only hurt him.
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaSanForLife

I want temporary sautan🀣 Maybe Bihaan's best friend or something. Basically, I want jealousy trackπŸ˜†

Oyee shhh πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
iQraaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

You guys are so into domestic violence @chanda but intense man!
Maty I like indifference... And thapki's anguish

Ok my scene...Thapki is in temple...suddenly she gets a call..its the guy who tried to bomb PN..taking revenge...he says the most important people in ur life PN I mean are in danger starting with her husband...Thapki runs..Bihan is sitting in the room and he also gets a call saying Thapki will be harmed...every bit of his anger is forgotten as she rushes downstairs and asks franatically abt thapki...the family is stunned and at the moment Thapki runs into the room..they have eyes only for each other and in a flash they are in each other's arms...cue camera rotation lol

@Lachuu its cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and about my scene abhi dil o demagh pe Dark Bihaan chara hua hae😈
 wrna ESE cute scenes bhi arhe hae JO BHUT ZYADA INTENSE hojay ge !!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€¬
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a treaty post, but again pure innocent souls, hopping good from cvs.. but keep it up guys.. these post made thahaan fan days..
iQraaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Here goes mine 

Bihaan is giving cold shoulder to Thapki  and there is a pooja going on. After the pooja, Thapki is asked to put back the Tali and when she turns around her Duppata catches fire from the Tali and she doesn't see it.

Suma sees it and shouts "Thapki'', everyone looks on. And Bihaan just runs to her and grabbed the Dupatta and put off the fire with his hands. And immediately he turns to her and ask: "you okay?

And then he will remember their fight and go away, where as she will keep looking at him.

Later she will go in the room and she sees him struggling because he burnt his hands and she goes to put ointment and he doesn't let her. But she pushes him on the bed and grabs his hands forcefully saying "you can help me but I can't?  I am just helping you back for what you did. Bas!" 

And she puts ointment whereas he stares at her concerned face and she cries seeing his burnt hands thinking that he still cares for her when she only hurt him.

kowsi !!! this is just 
after Dark Bihaan oh how much i want her to realize her love soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

i want a scene where Shraddha is taunting Bihaan about Thapki's dhoka..Bihaan is fuming but doesn't know what to say in return. Thapki come there and gives Shraddha a piece of her mind and warns her not to taunt Bihaan again...both ladies leave and Bihaan is like Chuk Chuk Gaadi defended me πŸ˜² Gajjaaab πŸ˜†

this is cutee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could think about a scene if there was a purpose for this anger track - love realization for Thapki, drag out the confession, move to a separation track, or BJKT???
Let us assume it is realization - 

Bihaan comes to the room at night and takes his place on the bed. Thapki walks in to see Bihaan on the bed getting ready to sleep. She looks at him and he tells her coldly that this is his room and his bed. So is going to sleep here. She can sleep where she wants. She goes to change. Unpon returning to the room, she stands and thinks for minute. She goes to the other side bed, sits down on the bed, and beats/adjusts the pillow as she gets ready to lie down.

Bihaan gets angrier and asks her what she is doing. She tells him it is her room too and she can also sleep where she like. If he does not like it he can go. Bihaan glares at her, puts a pillow between the two. Then they turn away from each other and go to sleep. Bihaan still angry, Thapki smiling.

Assuming it BJKT -

Bihaan  comes to the room and makes his bed on one side of the floor. Thapki comes makes her bed on the other side. They both go to sleep. πŸ˜†
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago