*Headcanons*- Anger + Love

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys ...forum has become so boring ...so lets spice it up...u guys know about headcanon right?..Something we make up in our head. Lets make up situations for Thahaan after their face off...bring in anger, heartbreak, anguish, hate, hurt whatever u can think of and make up scenes...

#MissionForumRank #MaintainTop10 #AimForTop5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Lachu!
I would say an indifferent Bihaan but when Thapki will be in danger he would come to save her and she would develop her feelings she already has
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want Bihaan slapping Thapki πŸ˜ˆ
-Ila- thumbnail
Write the scenes guys lol...
@Kowsi- lovely idea...but scene ??
@ dips...thats domestic violence 🀣
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay just got a situation in my mind we all know thapki will realize for good what she has lost now so here it goes.
only sharddha knows about Thahaan MU and the family doesnt know so they have to live in the same room still.
both are getting ready for Navratri pooja. he opens the almari door harshly almost knocking thapki outta her senses. She looks at him through the mirror sadly but as he doesn't want to talk to her, he gave her a death stare and takes his jeans and Towel and goes straight into shower. thapki noticed he accidentally dropped his shirt in a hurry she picks it up and chases after him but he closed the door. moments later he comes out all wet and has towel around his neck but he's searching around for something and thapki comes there and give it to him his shirt he eyes her furiously for a second but as he snatches it from her hand, he grabs her arm bending her wrist behind her back, pushes her on the wall that makes thapki wince in pain.
"Ainda agr tumne haamri koi bhi chez ko chone ki koshish bhi ki ya use hath bhi lagaya to...hath tor denge ham tumhara." he spat at her, tightening his grip around her fragile wrist. His eyes almost going Dark by the sudden rage. Thapki noticed his change of phase and she was scared and tried escaping her hand but it was of no use.
"B-B-B-Bihaan mera hath c-c-choro, mujhe dard horha hae." she uttered painfully.
"Waahh !! tumhe takleef ho to dard or hamarae dard ka kia jo tumne hame dia Thapki?" He snapped at her. 
And as we all know how Bihaan so after giving her pain for good few seconds he came back to his senses and realized what he was doing. He almost broke all the Bangles in her hand and her hand was staining with bruise and tint of blood. He let go of her hand, pushed her to the side and left her crying.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by chandaaaxo - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want an indifferent Bihaan cold shouldering Thapki and Thapki remembering whatever he has done for her so far n weeping. I want to see her agonize over what she did to him.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want a scene where Shraddha is taunting Bihaan about Thapki's dhoka..Bihaan is fuming but doesn't know what to say in return. Thapki come there and gives Shraddha a piece of her mind and warns her not to taunt Bihaan again...both ladies leave and Bihaan is like Chuk Chuk Gaadi defended me πŸ˜² Gajjaaab πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
You guys are so into domestic violence @chanda but intense man!
Maty I like indifference... And thapki's anguish

Ok my scene...Thapki is in temple...suddenly she gets a call..its the guy who tried to bomb PN..taking revenge...he says the most important people in ur life PN I mean are in danger starting with her husband...Thapki runs..Bihan is sitting in the room and he also gets a call saying Thapki will be harmed...every bit of his anger is forgotten as she rushes downstairs and asks franatically abt thapki...the family is stunned and at the moment Thapki runs into the room..they have eyes only for each other and in a flash they are in each other's arms...cue camera rotation lol
-Ila- thumbnail
@doll cute scene yaar...but thaps will not defend him lol and of course Bihan is almost too mad
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dplee

I want Bihaan slapping Thapki πŸ˜ˆ

Ye thoda zyada nahi ho gya🀣

I want Thapki to have a nightmare in which Bihaan slaps herπŸ˜†