Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek134 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sad 
RIP Pratyusha 
Never been her fan or much admirer of Anandi but it pains me to read about such young death and like this . Everyone has die to one day No one has come in this world for eternity but Pratyusha hasnt lived her life yet she was so young  and it ended so soon 
Tragic very tragic 
My heartiest condolences to her parents 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very sad and painful 

My prayers  for Pratyusha's soul  to rest in peace and May God grant strength to her parents to bear the loss.

Death is unavoidable reality of life When you are born , you have to die too Every living being dies one day but this kind of death of a young woman  Very tragic . My heart goes out to her and her parents To her what made her so frustrated with her life that she ended it like this and her parents who saw the death of their  young daughter like this How they will cope up with all this Sad very sad 
Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

This is shocking and has the cast of bv who worked with her tweeted ??

more than tweeting what is important they themselves went to the hospital when they came to know about Pratyusha  and they were there at her cremation too Read Siddarth 's interview and saw Shashank's pic at the hospital and cremation posted by India forums too 

CosmoCoCo thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

more than tweeting what is important they themselves went to the hospital when they came to know about Pratyusha  and they were there at her cremation too Read Siddarth 's interview and saw Shashank's pic at the hospital and cremation posted by India forums too 

Shashank gave shoulder to her funeral too Saw pictures and video of her funeral on Indian express Edited by _Hannah_ - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she was 27, not 24...   wasnt she 22 when she joined BV in 2010 ?
At that time, her year of birth was given as 1988.

Anyway, I feel she made a big mistake by quitting BV. It is reported that she was depressed because no good roles were coming her way.
Dont remember what was her age told back then but from quite a time now i am hearing and reading her age to  be18 when she joined BV and soon turned 19 because her date of birth is in august and last year in august she was reported to be celebrating her 24th birthday  Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Hannah_

Shashank gave shoulder to her funeral too Saw pictures and video of her funeral on Indian express

i saw that in news What an experience for me  Pratyusha was my favorite actor Shashank Vyas's first heroine and i loved their chemistry on screen and off screen their friendship too Wanted to see them together in some other show but what i saw Shanks giving shoulder to her funeral in reality 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think she has no work. she recently did a show wid her BF & also hosted a show wid kamya.
and i heard vikas gupta's IV & he said he'd offered her his  show but she refused as she wanted 2 take break.

so don't think she has any work related  probs. hope soon truth cums out & may her  soul RIP now.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it is very insensitive  , infact cruel of media for  spreading rumors even after her death😡  Shame on all the these media people who are spreading rumors about her even now  All they care for money  by giving spicy stories to people nothing else👎🏼 Why would Pratyusha commit suicide because of work issues ? I don't know real reason of her committing suicide so can't comment on that much .God knows  better and May He does justice with her but certainly i don't believe she committed suicide because of work issues ? This is just beginning of her career  She achieved fame at the beginning of her career Yes she made wrong career choices post BV which affected her career badly  but then who did not ? Even Amir Khan  has made some bad choices of films and his films too have flopped  Madhuri Dixit films have been flop too Ups and downs are part of everyone's career Why would someone commit suicide because today his shows are not much successful especially that actor who has a long career ahead of her ?
Certainly the reason is something else, not this 

Media people are acting so insensitively I never supported the idea of this covering every detail of celebrities funeral  Let it be private Let the family and friends mourn their loss instead of shoving your stupid camera and mikes on their  faces to sell your paper , TV channel and online portal I am disappointed with IF too posting all Prats  funeral pics , videos with insensitive headlines check this out check that out  Its not something exciting to see For God's sake.  Show some respect for  humanity 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posting Shashank  Vyas and Siddarth Shukla's part

The tragic demise of actress Pratyusha Banerjee has left the telly world in a state of shock, with many expressing that it is devastating that the "vibrant" and "lively" star got into a state of depression and allegedly committed suicide.

Hailing from Jharkhand, the 24-year-old was found hanging from the ceiling fan of her flat in Goregaon West on Friday afternoon by her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who took her to the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital where she succumbed.

Pratyusha, who came into the limelight through her portrayal of the grownup Anandi in popular TV show "Balika Vadhu" -- which delved into the issue of child marriage. Later, she went on to star in various shows like "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5", "Bigg Boss 7", "Hum Hain Na", and "Power Couple", in which she appeared with Rahul.

Sidharth Shukla, who shared screen space with the late actress in "Balika Vadhu", said: "I can't believe that Pratyusha can do this. It's really sad to hear about her death. She never used to take any work pressure. It's hard to think that she was in a state of depression."

Actor Shashank Vyas, who played the character of Anandi's husband Jagdish in "Balika Vadhu", is finding it hard to believe that Pratyusha could take such a drastic step.

"Pratyusha was full of life. She was my first Anandi. I have fond memories of her. I had not imagined she would do something as drastic as suicide. I thought its an April Fools' prank when I got a call from a friend... May her soul rest in peace," Shashank said.

Complete article here http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyusha-was-lively-news-of-her-death-is-shocking-TV-stars/articleshow/51661835.cms
=====================================================================

Veteran actress Surekha Sikri, who played Dadisa to Pratyusha's character in Balika Vadhu, told IANS: "I am absolutely shocked. I knew her, she was very sweet. She was a sensitive person, she must have taken something to heart and must have got really emotional."

From IANS

============================================================================
Tweets of Shashank and Anup Soni

shashank vyas @shasha303  

No PROBLEM in life is bigger than LIFE..most beautiful eyes closed for ever.many memories bt only memories nw.miss u

========================================
Annup Sonii @Anupsonicp  

Shocked and Speachless...why did you do this Pratyusha... you were so young ...Poori Zindagi Padi thi tumhare samne

Annup Sonii @Anupsonicp  

God...what have you done Pratyusha... RIP beta...

==============================

There were few pictures of Shashank on all news sources at hospital and giving shoulder to Prats funeral too which i did not want to post Too depressing to even look at them Was depressed even  seeing a bit of her funeral on news channel Such a tragic death

Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago