Eva Grover replaced for Anita's role! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
OMG NOOO 😭 Yuvi and Anita had the best mother son chemistry I am upset damn.
I am gonna miss her was expected she hardly had anything to do considering she was so prominent in promos but of late had nothing much Vaishali mam still had substance but not her , i hope tei concentrate on the characters they have nahi toh ppl will start quitting and then show loses essence i want a track for bebe , cherry etc
There was no article regarding Eva's replacement..was shocked to find another actress as Anita..I had always loved Eva's acting..
She was too good as Anita... gonna miss her big time
I guess I can safely say that all of us will miss chudail aunty and her red lipstick... It'll take time for us to accept new aunty with orange lipstick ðŸ˜†
I am not sure I like the new actress as Anita...seems like she is trying a bit too hard to be something she isn't! For Eva, it was very effortless and natural! 
Originally posted by iota

I guess I can safely say that all of us will miss chudail aunty and her red lipstick... It'll take time for us to accept new aunty with orange lipstick ðŸ˜†

Edit: Orange lipstick and the thick eyeliner!  <-- this is what both her eyes looked like ðŸ¤£
They were using BDs for most of the Anita scenes these days... I actually expected this...
In fact BD usage is a bit zyada in TEI these days... today they used BD for Mahi too... don't know what's wrong with them, can't they get all the actors together for their shots !!
i miss eva, dont like the new anita...what went wrong that she quit...
I was surprised to see someone else there. Will definitely miss her. She don't justice to her role.