Users

Frequent Posters

-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
W*FFF DUDE ?!! Just get lost !! 🤢
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's proved again that his words should not be taken seriously. Last year he said that he can't stay in a relationship for long and would not do the same mistake of getting into any commitment again ..but now what is he doing? It shows how hollow his words are. He just fools his fans.

Originally posted by: veerzara

It's proved again that his words should not be taken seriously. Last year he said that he can't stay in a relationship for long and would not do the same mistake of getting into any commitment again ..but now what is he doing? It shows how hollow his words are. He just fools his fans.

he never said that he cannot stay in a relationship for long..i challenge u to show that quote to me😆but yeh he did say he will stay away from relationships which did not happen obviously😆
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

he never said that he cannot stay in a relationship for long..i challenge u to show that quote to me😆but yeh he did say he will stay away from relationships which did not happen obviously😆

He did say that he's not a commitment person, I read it in some article when he confirmed his separation with JW, which article I don't remember and honestly don't care, all I know is that I read the same thing as @veerzara

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

He did say that he's not a commitment person, I read it in some article when he confirmed his separation with JW, which article I don't remember and honestly don't care, all I know is that I read the same thing as @veerzara

i swear dude...he never said it..but oh well...i cannot be bothered to argue on this...i bet u guys won't be able to find such a quote though😆
Talcum thumbnail

He said that he not stay committed to a person for long . Doesn't this mean the same?

Originally posted by: veerzara

He said that he not stay committed to a person for long . Doesn't this mean the same?

i don't remember any such quote..show me where? anyway it is a very small thing to argue about...i cannot waste my posts on this...
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on future divorce.
Talcum thumbnail

i don't remember any such quote..show me where? anyway it is a very small thing to argue about...i cannot waste my posts on this...

I am not exactly quoting him. Do you remember his exact quotes? He meant to say that he feels claustrophobic in relationships and is not a commitment person.
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki sorry to interrupt they might be discussing about this

Despite your being so simple and affectionate, you have gone through two marriage breaks in just six years.

First one to Shraddha Nigam, was may be too early. I was just 26 that time. Remembering my father's words at that time that it may be too soon, rings a bell now. It lasted only for six months. We lived together only for two months. We felt that we were bringing out the worst in each other and felt like a jail. You don't want to see that ugly side of yourself. I felt claustrophobic after which I moved out and we divorced in 2009. I got married again in 2012 to my eight-year-old friend Jennifer Winget, who played my wife in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, but we have now separated past few months and are undergoing divorce.

So will you be careful with your relationships now?

I am now just going to stay away from relationships.

PS: If not ignore this