noor why dont you get it in ur head that kripa dont want john πŸ˜†

amazing part jaan, continue when u can πŸ˜‰
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Part 36

Concluding part

Continued :-)

the next morning angad and soham came to pick up noor and kripa so that kripa could spend the day with naina and the other family members as they also missed her and wanted to meet her eagerly. Poor noor was still under the shock which she got last night that kripa was angad's wife and she was pregnant with his kids,

"noor all set" soham called noor as he entered the house

"yeah" noor shouted back "just waiting for kripa"

"kripa bhabhi jaldi karo please" screamed soham 

Just then they hear her scream in pain "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"kripa" soham rushes to her room

On entering her room he finds her holding her tummy in complete pain "soham aahhh please aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I want aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help"

"kripa are you all right" he asked her "I will just take you to the hospital"

Then all of them soham , angad and noor took kripa to the hospital and on the way "how can this be possible soham" angad was screaming on the top of his voice "its her 7 month of pregnancy and she gets labor contraction so soon" he held kripa hand who was screaming in pain

"it happens sometimes angad that some women if they are weak they get labor early" soham drove his car as he answered angad's questions

Soham drove really fast and finally in time kripa got admitted in the hospital  

"what happened soham how much time more???" asked a tensed angad who just came out of kripa's room

"hey relax she will be fine we will take her to the labor as soon as she gets contrations again… till the you can call bua and the others" soham said

"soham may I also come to the labor" angad asked

"are you trained???" soham asked

"no but I want to be with her" angad said

"ok you can come!!!!! " soham said this he himself was so unsure of anad being able to handle and see kripa in pain

After a few hours kripa once again got her contractions and this time she was taken in the labor and angad assisted her

In the labor:---

"kripa don't worry I will take care of everything" angad said

"angad shut up aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh let me get all right then I will kill you myself" screamed kripa

"kripa how can you kill me you love me remember" angad said

"soham did you let him inn" she asked as she looked at soham with complete anger

"he insisted" soham defended himself

"you are also dead sohamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  kripa said

"ok ok now relax and angad you keep your mouth shut." Soham looked at angad and then turned to kripa "ok kripa now push" soham ordered

"aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" screamed kripa

"no kripa push don't scream" angad said  

"angad can you just keep your mouth shut" soham requested

"kripa push" said noor

Finally after many trials kripa finally gave birth to her first baby "it's a girl" screamed noor "congrats angad….but wait time for one more kripa push" noor dint even look at angad and continued her job along with soham

After 2 minutes soham screamed "it's a boy congrats kripa" and then he looked at angad to congratulate him but…………………………………………

Soham and noor walked out of he labor room after 5 minutes

"soham is everything all right" asked a worried naina

"bua kripa is fine and so are the kids but…"

"but what???"

"angad he has to be admitted because he suddenly became unconscious" soham said slowly

A few minutes angad slowly opened his eyes and held is head in pain and saw every member of the khanna family including kripa noor and soham staring at him

"what????" he asked uncertainly

Finally kripa was the first one to burst out laughing and later the others joined her "oh angad I loveeee you so much" she went forward and kissed his cheeks

"and what about my sweetoos" he asked "where are they???"

"oh since kripa had a pre mature delivery we had to keep both of them in the incubator for the next few days then you will be able to take them" soham said happily

"thank you but can I see them" angad asked

"sure!!!!" said noor

Then noor led both angad and kripa to he room where the kids were kept both angad and kripa had tears of joy seeing their kids

After a few days all four i.e. angad kripa and the sweetoos got discharged and they all came home where yawar and the others were already waiting for them    

"so finally kripa and her kids are home" shouted yawar "you just scared us" he said

"abu there was nothing wrong with her well she was herself responsible who asked her not to take any medicines on time" noor said

"ok now stop teasing her other wise we are not going to help you both remember" angad reminded

"what help do they need" yawar asked

"nothing bhai jaan its just that noor and soham love each other and want to get married" naina said slowly

"that is all" yawar asked

"yeah" angad exclaimed

"so do you agree bhai jaan" naina asked

"of course naina….. but only on one condition" yawar stopped and looked at the others

"what????" soham asked "we agree to all your conditions" he said very quickly

"well I get to name the kids" yawar said slowly

"what no!!!!" angad shouted

"then lets forget the marriage" yawar said coolly

"angad please" soham requested

"no"

"please"

"ok!!!!!" angad said half heartedly

"so even I am ready" yawar said happily

Well little did angad know that all this was planned by kripa and naina so that angad never gets to name the kids because he had been pestering everyone with the new name book he had got  and threatened them with the weirdest of all like toofan and kamla , but when yawar had asked for this right they had nothing to say so angad had to agree

Finally yawar named the kids he named the boy as "jigar" and the girl as "aakriti" and everyone including angad loved the names for his kids. After 2 months noor and soham got married and angad and kripa along with the others came back to India , when kripa came to know about surya she had cried but then even she knew that life moves onn

~~~~~~~~~Epilogue~~~~~~~

"so was this your daastan" said a small girl sitting beside kripa

"yes you can say so" kripa nodded

"but dadi the panditji said you will get married 4 times with dadu and you are just married for 3 times" asked the girl innocently

"well akansha that is why we are getting them married today on their 25 wedding anniversary" aakriti said as she came and sat near kripa

"ok mom now I get it" said aakriti and ran away from there

"mom lets go down your groom is waiting for you" aakriti said

"your dad still hasn't got over his honeymoon mood yet" kripa said

"of course not and jigar and prateek along with parth are planning for your I don't know what number but still another honeymoon" said aakriti

"I knew my sons and your brothers' prateek and jigar are just like their father but what happened to your husband or maybe I should say he has taken after his father and my best friend prithvi" kripa asked

"I don't know now lets go down" aakriti said

As kripa walked down she remembered the days she spent with angad life was just complete with angad beside her karan (karthik and simone's son) was now one of the famous industrialist just like his father, jigar also handled his own company rather he took after surya's business and had taken it to real great heights , aakriti was 18 when she had said that she loved parth and he loved her too but both set of parents waited for them to finish their studies and then got them married , now she was happily married with 1 daughter who was now 3 , finally prateek who was born 2 years after jigar and aakriti were born was the only one who had followed angad's legacy and had become a rock star and by no doubts he was different from angad because they shared the same looks , jigar was to an extent similar to angad but prateek was his splitting copy .

Finally kripa came down and found angad and the others waiting for her

"you look the same as you did 25 years ago" commented angad on seeing kripa

"thank you" kripa blushed

Finally kripa and angad got married for the 4 time as the guruji had predicted and everything was so damn perfect and complete.

So this was angad and kripa's daastan which was so complete yes problems had come up in these years but could never do them apart as it is rightly said when you find a good life partner life becomes complete there it self and this was right in angad and kripa's case even though their love was sudden but still it was strong . angad and kripa will spend the coming ears in each others arms happily till death does them apart

So this was all hope you all like the last part and please post your comments for the same I am today happy that I will be ending one of my favorite fanfics but as I said earlier I am an uncertain person I may come up with an new idea in fact I already have one so wait for my latest fanfic which will be up by the week end.

Loads of love

ApraJ

Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww...loved it!!! 😳 😳 😳
wickd ff apra!!! u rox at dis!! πŸ‘
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
very funny n cute ending πŸ˜† angad and his honeymoons man bhudape mein bhi jawani πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
very gud ending
πŸ‘
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 apra just love it

your tooooooooo good
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
great ending
this ff was cool
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome mindblowing simply great ending am really gonna miss it last part was so funny and touching just loved it πŸ˜›
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
dostokedost thumbnail
good job apra but I am sad you end 😭 this ff soon pls let me know when you are going to start new one I am oyur fan once angain it was funny end and angad got old but still romentic πŸ˜‰ GOOD LUCK AND WILL WAIT FOR YOUR NEW FF πŸ‘